ForumsPopular MediaBad movies

80 35589
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Have you seen a bad movie and always wanted to post a rant about it on ArmorGames? Well now you can.

The only bad movie that I can think of right now is After Earth. I watched it at my cousin's house and it was so boring. Literally most of the movie is just talking and walking. I didn't even understand the story to the movie, I remember at the end the boy, played by Jaden Smith who should really take some acting lessons, reached a crashed ship to signal that he and his father crash landed but there were also these constant flash backs in the middle of the movie where he remembers his sister(or whoever it is) dying, and at the end it made me wonder, "Why were the flashbacks there at all? Why did they constantly happen? Why were they the same flashbacks? Why did the flashbacks have no relation with the story?" The movie was also dull and dry, there was so little action that I literally almost fell asleep at the beginning.

I bet this was another one of those chances where Will Smith can make his son into a star. It didn't work Will, it just didn't work.

• 80 Replies
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

I don't want to rant too hard, but the movie I, Frankenstein was just awful. Crappy acting and story line. It wasn't even bad enough to be funny, it was just bad.

Ishtaron
Ishtaron
359 posts
Blacksmith

I bet this was another one of those chances where Will Smith can make his son into a star. It didn't work Will, it just didn't work.

It will never work. I could rant about The Last Airbender, but everything I have to say on it has been said a billion times over so I'll just leave it at this. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!?? Why did M. Night Shyamalan try so hard to ruin an incredible series?
minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

I have three bad movies i watched recently: Elysium , Oblivion and Gravity

minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

And also Cloverfield i wasted 10 minutes of my life seen it cause i thought it was a "good" movie , if you never saw cloverfield dont do it you will waste your time

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Seems to sum up your feelings pretty well.

Funny you brought that up. That video actually gave me the idea for this thread. XD
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

After Earth

"I have a great idea guys, let's spoil the huge twist IN THE COMMERCIAL PREVIEWS"

but the movie I, Frankenstein was just awful

You actually had to watch it to find that out?

And also Cloverfield i wasted 10 minutes of my life seen it cause i thought it was a "good" movie , if you never saw cloverfield dont do it you will waste your time

And what exactly made it so bad for you? I actually enjoyed it.

-----

I wasn't that big of a fan of the most recent Great Gatsby. The music choice was, frankly, idiotic. I also was quite taken aback by the overtly obnoxious introductory scene of the two ladies.
Also the over all presentation style felt a little too much like Sin City's, which threw me off. Didn't really fit with the tone of the story.
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

I kinda enjoyed The Great Gatsby, Old Sport (yeah, the party may have been a little overdone). But I feel the rest of the movie was pretty well done.

I think a truly horrendous movie, that I have seen, would be Doom, The Last Airbender,Plan 9 From Outer Space, The Brain That Wouldn't Die. (thankfully, 50% of these movies were made better by MST3K, although they can't save everything (read: Monster A-Go-Go)

~~~Darth Caedus

minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

And what exactly made it so bad for you? I actually enjoyed it.

i didint liked it because the movie is about a monster that didint appeared in the whole movie and all the movie is about the guys trying to escape that monster and the whole movie is about them with the camera filiming
GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

Freddy got Fingered. Yes, FREDDY GOT FINGERED. I didn't watch the whole movie, but my God, it was terrible. It's like someone peed in a bag full of poop and then set it on fire. And film that. Really, this has got to be the worst movie of all time. Also... COULD SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY THIS THING'S GOT A 4.5 RATING ON IMDB?!

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

From Dusk Till Dawn. There, I said it.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

I KNEW it was going to be that! Fantastic. Glad I'm not the only one who watches those.

Unfortunately there is no After Earth Cinema Sins, so here is another M. Night Movie.

~~~Darth Caedus
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Cinema Sins

You watch that too? Do you watch HISHE?

Anyways I'm getting off topic. Clicking that link Jacen posted reminded me of something. Percy Jackson the Lightning Thief is absolutely terrible. Everyone agrees when I say that, correct?
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

You watch that too? Do you watch HISHE?

Not recently, I should probably resume that.

Anyways I'm getting off topic. Clicking that link Jacen posted reminded me of something. Percy Jackson the Lightning Thief is absolutely terrible. Everyone agrees when I say that, correct?

I still maintain that Hermes off topic line about a favorite shows of his that got cancelled was a reference to Firefly, other than that, Sea of Monsters was pretty bad.

~~~Darth Caedus
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Unfortunately there is no After Earth Cinema Sins, so here is another M. Night Movie.

Screen Junkies
Showing 1-15 of 80