ForumsPopular MediaBad movies

80 35587
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Have you seen a bad movie and always wanted to post a rant about it on ArmorGames? Well now you can.

The only bad movie that I can think of right now is After Earth. I watched it at my cousin's house and it was so boring. Literally most of the movie is just talking and walking. I didn't even understand the story to the movie, I remember at the end the boy, played by Jaden Smith who should really take some acting lessons, reached a crashed ship to signal that he and his father crash landed but there were also these constant flash backs in the middle of the movie where he remembers his sister(or whoever it is) dying, and at the end it made me wonder, "Why were the flashbacks there at all? Why did they constantly happen? Why were they the same flashbacks? Why did the flashbacks have no relation with the story?" The movie was also dull and dry, there was so little action that I literally almost fell asleep at the beginning.

I bet this was another one of those chances where Will Smith can make his son into a star. It didn't work Will, it just didn't work.

• 80 Replies
Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

I just can't stand 300

I only watched it for the "This Is Sparta" scene.
SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I'm guessing that "The Fluffy Movie" with that angry and unfunny homeboy is going to be terrible!

Chayn
Chayn
1 posts
Nomad

devil's due

Oh my gosh, this movie was so terrible.I felt like I sat there for an hour and a half watching a woman with hormone induced rage

CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

I'm guessing that "The Fluffy Movie" with that angry and unfunny homeboy is going to be terrible!

Its a documentary about standup comedy. who cares if its good or not? most of the people who will watch it are his fans anyway.. xp
Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

I watched two movies last night that were part of the 1313 series, which is undoubtedly the worst movie series of all time. Not only are the movies completely unrelated to one another, but they're all filmed in the same house! It doesn't matter what you think the worst movie ever made is; these are unimaginably worse.

Showing 76-80 of 80