ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArmor Games High (Discussion Thread)

784 279241
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Woah, I created a thread in the AMW. That's rare for me to do.

Anyways, this story is about ArmorGames as a highschool. So of course the users in ArmorGames will be students there(except knights, moderators, and admins who will be school staff). Anyways I'm going to make sure this story has tons of references. Heck, even the entire chapter could be a reference on it's own. Just know there will be references.

Alright criticism, I will allow criticism of all forms. Just as long as it doesn't insult me or anyone else. Just on the story.

If there's a question about the story that you'd like to ask I'll be happy to answer... probably... depending on what the question is about exactly.

Anyways here are the list of users that are characters so far:

Admins:
Ferret: School pet
DanMcNeely: Superintendent
Boppins: School repairman
Tasselfoot: Executive coach

Mods:
MrDayCee: Janitor, everyone hangs out with him and pets his beard.
Gantic: Principal
Moe: Politics teacher
Zophia: art teacher
Kega: Catalan language teacher, she loves to hang out in the art room
Frank: Science teacher he hangs out with groups of students because he can.
Strop: School Nurse, he is often seen doing ninja training
Reton: Literature teacher
Unleash: Math teacher
Walker: Gym teacher
Weird: Information tech

Knights:
Minotaur: A 23 year old looking 16 intellectual with a thing for alcohol. Likes to chase after young girls and is extremely sociable. He only got his bus license because he looked old enough.
Cen: Librarian that everyone likes but isn't seen much.
Nicho: The petulant history teacher.
Hectichermit: The hobo that sells natural drugs.
Xeano: The hall monitor that acts like he's cool. He's also really bad at his job.
Ernie: The one who serves lunch. Sometimes he serves bizarre foods that nobody has ever seen or heard of.
Asherlee: Weight room teacher and wrestling coach. She is Amazonian and 7 feet tall.
Calm: School counselor
Carlie: Swim teacher and coach
GoM: Football coach
Ivan: The punk kid on parole. He expresses his anger through drawings.

Knights that are not knights in the story yet.
R2: A robot that is constantly abused but still loves his abusers.
Patrick: The serious one who points out small details in a pinch

Users:
Clancy: foreign exchange student
arcticwolf: Clancy's twin who isn't as Canadian pro as Clancy
Riptizoid: 7 year old who is somehow in highschool. He dreams of his fantasy of marrying Lauren which will most likely never happen.
Mastaplaya: Football playa who loves to take selfies
Manly: extremely buff, but emotionally affected person
pang: Questionable gender person who is a twin to Sal
Sal: A guy who constantly lies to other students. He is pang's twin and is often seen talking about music.
Snag: A penguin that loves to play games.
Pick: Thief he's also the hawt one. No explanation needed.
Daleks: The one who tries to dropout but keeps coming back
Matt: The creative one who keeps making comics. The guy who comes to class, does the work and leaves early, talking to no one.
StormWalker: A violent female human who is mostly seen with poking people with needles of sharpness. She sometimes mutters about murder. Although once in awhile she goes over to a group of people.
Lauren: She is the girl that is there but is rarely ever noticed. She's also part vampire walrus.
Killersup: The one to talk like he's that voice guy in those one movie commercials. He also likes to talk in 3rd person.
Silver: The Irish guy whos main hobby is to hang around a group and annoy the members of that group. They like to hang around him anyways.
Nivlac: The one who tries to be funny but just causes awkward silence.
09philj: The antagonistic, sardonic, geek
Jack: A student who is an extreme peace-loving activist.
Nurv: An owl, that isn't very smart and likes to read children's books.
Aggs: The kawaii desu moshi moshi kid with the temper. She annoys her sister, Storm.
Omegap: the emotional kid that cries at everything, and is extremely clumsy
Dapro: The one kid that can be seen chucking everything out of the bus windows. Loves to throw stuff like a baseball pitch at anything that moves.
Pieguy: The smart one everyone cheats off of. He is just about every school activity there is, like football, chorus, art club, debate team, marching band, and even cheerleading.
minecraftsniper: A ball of hair that is annoying and loves to bite people.
superbobdabest: Captain of the football team and holder of all football knowledge.
danwar: The guy to stand up to bullies, he has a pretty hot temper.
DarkFire: The slacker who rarely speaks and when he does it's usually just insults.
niku: timetraveler who came to the past for the free donuts.
Darth: A shy, funny B student who is charming.
Frank_Frooton: A 25 year old goth who really needs to get out of school someday.
EvilSweetBlock: The kid who rarely goes to class, he also likes to hold people late for class.
Liquid: athletic geek, who hangs with other geeks like the band geeks, speed cubing geeks, and the others.
StormDragon: A shy, playful tomboy. Despite being a teacher's pet and a bookworm, she will get into a fight if needed. She also likes dragons, wolves, anime, comics, and prefers fiction over nonfiction.
Zirco: A cute girl that loves learning, bad jokes, and punk rock.
apldeap: A laid-back Flipino kid who cracks jokes and is very violent. He likes to think of himself as a smart person. He also is seen with burgers and soda, though nobody knows where he gets them.
Eliakith: He knows everyone and everyone knows him but his aura puts him off. He finishes his work earlier than everyone and is mostly seen playing D&D. He will never join a sport.
Blk: Smart guy slacker who's always arguing and constantly getting into trouble. Reads all the time and is pretty good at the saxophone which he plays in band.
Isigna: The hotheaded transexual kid who'd rather be called a guy. Sings along to sing-alongs, multitasks, and stands up to bullies.
Balloon_Girl: Happy-go-lucky child who's best friend is a balloon she brings everywhere with her. Mess with her balloon, you mess with her.
Gandalf: The kid who's life is all LARP. He watches waaay too much LotR.
Gamerguy: The guy who dares to play his Gameboy in class. He's mostly seen talking of DotD.
KGFM: The creepy girl that hangs out in the science lab and creates weapons, the big kind, and bots that invade blood cells. She is never shy around strangers and is on sugar, explaining why she has a cookie in her pocket at all times.
Moon: The apathetic cool kid. She constantly skips class and is mostly seen being suspended.
Guest_Pegasus: A kind freshman girl who is loved by most people. However, she is very gullible and struggles through depression.
Saphire: The girl that seemingly has everything in her bag, who also loves animals to the extreme.
Trigon: The 27 year old tourist from Indonesia who ended up at the wrong place, but saw his opportunity to become a teacher and is now trying his best to become one.
DoomBreed: The creepy arsonist who dreams of setting everything on fire! People only hang out with him because he does their homework.
Legendary: The positive guy who is legendary.
Armorplayer: A shadow of a kid who stalks students to find worthy opponents. Sometimes he sits alone and counts all the way to 100.
Gogotank: A friendly penguin who keeps hugging random people at school for some reason. He sometimes takes out his mp4 player and listens to music nobody has heard of.
Red: A guy with a low self-esteem who most people avoid. Dreams of painting the entire school and students red. Can occasionally be heard whispering "Pirate Parties".
FishPreferred: A pedantic and skeptical scholarly type with almost no emotional investment in anything whatsoever. Often reading books about logic and physics, some of which may be course related, and correcting statements made by complete strangers. Considers the truth more important than preserving the feelings/cherished beliefs of others. Does not consider anyone a close friend. Polite, but often condescending. Socially awkward, but fine with that.
devanash: A guy who has some slight problems. He is always gossiped by other people, and often portrayed as a flirty hyperactive kid. He tries to be his best to other people, and hates being scolded for a thing he didnt do. Has a slight sense of humor, and hates guys with ego.

If you would like to be added, please tell me the personality your character would have.

In order to be added as a character, you must have at least 1,000 posts or be known throughout the Community. This is to stop users with like 1 post to come in, asking to be a character, and then never show up again.

The rate I'll be posting each chapter will(hopefully) be 2 weeks a month. So expect lots of chapters coming.

Chapters:
Chapter 0: Before the Beginning
Chapter 1: The New Kid
Chapter 2: Poor Lauren
Chapter 3: Matt's Reign of Terror
Chapter 4: The New Chapter
Chapter 5: Nurse's Dojo
Chapter 6: Catch that Ferret!
Chapter 7: Dang it Clancy!
Chapter 8: Is That Daleks?
Chapter 9: Road Trip
Chapter 10: Storm's Daydream Part 1
Chapter 11: Please Don't AP
Chapter 12: Clancy's Canadian Cooking
Chapter 13: Bomb Threat
Chapter 14: Dodgeball
Chapter 15: Wrath of the Forum Games
Chapter 16: The King's Throne
Chapter 17: New Security

Current editors: @StormWalker, @Clancy12, and @09philj

• 784 Replies
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Where was I when the germs were attacking? I have a sword too! I may be short of 4-5 feet, but I can fight too! ;~;

Also,

"Killersup!" Shouts Silver, suddenly concerned. "Dude, did you just kill Ferret?"

"He bit Killersup, though." Killersup says, halfheartedly. Killersup turns Ferret upside-down and shards of glass fall from his mouth.

"Oh no." Pie stares at the deceased Ferret. "We need to tell Moe about this."

"You guys did WHAT?!" Moe is sitting at his desk, holding his hand to his face in frustration.

The transition from being in the vents and killing Ferret to confronting Moe wasn't really clear, so the writing threw me off a teeny weeny bit.

Otherwise, I really like this story. *stamps the Riptizoid stamp of approval*

Also, shame on all of you that keep complaining for more chapters, 2 weeks is pretty good and you have no right to demand more from R2 when he has skewl and stuff along with delivering consistent content.

Anyhow, Cheers, and keep it up.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

So there are some knights that I neec to put down for a job in AGH and most of these people I've never heard of much less seen them while others I just had no idea.

The following knights are: DragonMistress, Estel, NoNameC68, dank, ubertuna, Joeybetz, John, ivanxxxxxxx, SSTG, Cormyn, Tony, Krin, MageGrayWolf, HahiHa, GhostofMatrix, CourtJester, and weirdlike.

There also some admins I don't have yet: jroyster22, lroot, and gumption.

If you help I'll give you a cookie.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

SSTG can either be an architect for the school or a construction teacher.

Ivanxxxxxx is likely to be an art teacher.

That's all I have and it's mostly based on how I know those two.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Chapter 7: Dang it Clancy!

"Nice to see you again, Ernie," pang says, standing in the lunch line. "And nice to see this meatloaf again..." He pokes the piece of green meat suspiciously.

Ernie sighs. "Nice to see you too. And thank you, that's exactly what I want to hear after making about 600 others all by myself. Also, it's appleloaf, meatloaf that tastes like apples."

"Dude, that's weird."

"Yeah? Well, when you're making lunch for a school, it’s hard not to go overboard," he says as he puts appleloaf on Patrick's tray. It makes a rubbery squelches,(OOC: I'm not sure if Storm did that on purpose so I left the bad grammar) and Patrick eyes it distrustfully.

pang sits down at a table with Storm, R2, Pick, Clancy, Sal, Daleks, Rip, Lauren, Silver, Manly, Nurv and Pie.

"What's going on?" asks pang. The table is unusually silent. The only person talking is R2.

"Apparently R2 has a plan to prank Mr. Unleashed," says Pie, looking glum.

"And it's going to fail," says Silver cheerfully.

"It will not fail!" R2 scowled.

"I guarantee something will go wrong," says Silver annoyingly, "And it'll be because of you."

"We can't be sure it's going to fail already," says Daleks.

"Silver is right," says Nurv. "Any plan R2 has fails."

"That's not true!" R2 scrunched up his robot face.

"Remember your science fair project last year?" Nurv asks. "Frank had to clean glue out of his hair for weeks."

"How was I supposed to know glue wasn't an ingredient in making a fake volcano?" whines R2. "And anyways, this isn't a science project. I'm already ready for the prank. See?" He pulls out two large cans of wax and a large tub of X-TREME SUPER STRENGTH MONKEY GLUY.

Storm picks up a can of wax and licks it. "It's wax, all right," she confirms. “Pretty high-quality wax, too.”
"Where did you get this?" asks Lauren, holding the X-TREME SUPER STRENGTH MONKEY GLUY.

"I asked DayCee for them," replies R2, ignoring Storm. "He said yes."

"When did you have time to do this?" asks Clancy, narrowing his eyes.

"Manly threw up and I had to go get DayCee to clean Unleashed's room." Says R2.

Pick looks at Manly while taking pang's appleloaf, skillfully hiding a grimace of disgust at the spongy texture. "Why did you throw up? And why are you still here if you threw up?"

Manly groans. "You don't want to know."

Everyone but Storm stares at Manly for a few seconds, imagining terrible scenarios. Storm continues to lick the wax. Then Sal speaks up. "What are we doing, exactly?"

"Waxing the floor and then gluing the door shut," says R2, a triumphant smile gracing his features.

"Can we have a bit more detail?" pang raised an eyebrow dubiously.

"Well fine, Pang." mocks R2. The cafeteria goes briefly silent as he says that, and all eyes turn to the site of future confrontation.

pang throws himself at R2. "I'll kill you!" Before he can reach R2, Sal and Rip manage to pull him back in time and hold him still, to the clapping of the other users.

"Don't do it, man!" yells Rip. "It isn't worth the detention."

pang glares at R2. "You’d better watch yourself, robot."

"Can we just hear more about this prank?" Daleks asks as the clapping subsides. "I scheduled a chat with Jennifer Lawrence and I must talk to her soon. Otherwise she’ll think I stood her up."

"Ok. Here's the plan.” Looking around, he spoke in a low, confidential voice. “We wax the floor and glue the side of the door so it’ll stay shut. When he gets in and closes the door, he'll be trapped in a slippery room, but one of us will stand guard in the hall, in case he doesn't close the door."

"That plan actually does sound good, R2." encourages Clancy. "I'm with you."

Storm inhales and says in a loud voice. "I'm in too!" Her words echo through the cafeteria, and the next thing she says is markedly softer. “As long as I can finish the wax later.”
R2 notices teeth marks in the wax and snatches it from her hands. “Give me that!”
Storm looms ominously. R2 starts to cry and apologizes, and Storm ceases to loom ominously and returns to eating chips from her packed lunch. Pie eyes the non-appleloaf food enviously.

Manly notices that Storm and Clancy will be going and has a sudden urge of jealousy. "I'm going to go with you, as well."

Sal pauses. "Count me out. I don't want to be in on a prank on the first day."

pang nods his head. "I agree, with Sal. We're going to be jerks if we do this on the first day."

"I'm not going just because R2 planned it," says Silver, absolutely sure something would go wrong.

Nurv puts a wing on his beak in thought. "I think I'll come." He glances at Storm. "Just because I can."

Daleks also thinks about it. "Well..." Suddenly his phone rings. "Oh man, yes! Jennifer is actually going to chat with me!" He moves away from the table. "Hello? Wow, you sound just like a guy..."

Lauren nods her head. "I'm just not the pranking type."

"Yeah me neither." Rip says, a little too quickly for true honesty.

Pie sits there like a sack of potatoes. "Umm, no. Pranks are stupid and lead to trouble. I just want to enjoy my lunch in peace."

Pick nods his head. "I'll come with you,  just to feel Manly's puke."

"Alrighty then," says R2, happy with the results. "Manly, Clancy, Storm, Nurv, and Pick, we're going to have a great time. The rest of you nerds can sit here and cry.”

They arrive outside Unleashed's room.

"You ready to do this?" Asks R2.

"Yeah!" Yell Manly and Clancy, voices ringing with untapped enthusiasm.

Everyone else just mumbles.

R2 pushes on the door, and it opens slowly, creaking. Sliver by sliver, the dark room is revealed.

"Alright, Clancy, you glue the side of the door," orders R2 as he mistakenly trusts Clancy with the X-TREME SUPER STRENGTH MONKEY GLUY. "The rest of us need to wax the floor."

Clancy goes to the door and pours the whole tub of X-TREME SUPER STRENGTH MONKEY GLUY on the side of it. "Guys!" Says Clancy excitedly. "I did it!”

"Great job," comments Pick sarcastically. "Now help us wax it."

Clancy starts walking towards them, but what Clancy does not know is that behind him a sign, held by an arm, is creeping towards the door handle. A corner of the sign grabs the handle of the door. The sign pulls the door quickly but the arm holding the sign quickly got out before the door closed.

Everybody freezes as they all hear the sudden click. R2 gets up slowly and goes to the door. His hand rests on the knob for a few seconds, wondering if it’d just be easier not to try, and not to get everyone’s hopes up.
He halfheartedly turns the door handle and pulls. The door doesn't even budge, and the horror lurking in everyone’s mind is confirmed.
R2 slowly falls to his knees as he leans against the door. "We're trapped."

Everyone looks at Clancy, who is still staring at the door, suspended in disbelief.

"That's why we shouldn't trust Clancy with an important job like that." accuses Nurv.

"It was an accident!" bawls Clancy hysterically.

"When we’ve been here long enough, I’m going to devour Clancy. Then the rest of you will draw straws, and that will determine the order in which you are devoured." Storm rummages through her pockets, looking for one of the packets of ketchup that the cafeteria had offered.
Upon seeing the horrified looks of the others, she added, "What? I deserve to live. I have more of the looks."

"You can say that again," sighs Manly, lovestruck. Storm kicks him in the crotch.

R2 rises from his stance of despair. "Ok, so how do you guys suggest we get out?"
There’s silence for a few seconds, broken only by Manly moaning and rolling around on the ground, insisting that his balls had been ruptured.

"How about the air vents?" offers Pick at length, pointing at a vent too small for any of them to fit through.

"Whale-ears..." sighs R2. "The vent is obviously too small for us," finishes the robot.

"How about the window?" suggests Clancy, noticing the latch.

R2 smiles. "Yes. Good Clancy." The robot pats him on the head, and Clancy smiles.

Pick goes over, turns the latch, and pulls. "It isn't budging," Pick remarks as he continued to try and pull it free.  
"Just throw something at the window," says Nurv, while poking through an open textbook.

Manly, who seems to have recovered from having his balls ruptured, picks up a nearby desk and throws it against the window. Unfortunately, the shattering glass sound they all expected to hear did not occur, and instead, the desk rebounded off the glass and hit Clancy, knocking out the hapless Canadian instantly.
"Oops." Manly shuffled his feet guiltily.

Storm sighs. "I guess that'll make him easier to eat." She crouches next to the felled Canadian and begins to chew on one floppy arm after liberally dousing it with ketchup.

All of a sudden Nurv makes the most girlish scream that anyone has ever heard from a teenager already through puberty.

"A rat!" he screams. "Kill it! Kill it! Kill it!"

Nurv swings the math book towards the rodent in a mighty hammer-like gesture. The poor rat would be instantly crushed into a pancake.

Manly looks closer at the running rat and notices a familiar shape about it. "Nurv, stop! That's Ferret!"

Nurv stops with the math book an inch from Ferret's body. "Oh, sorry." Nurv's cheeks turn red from embarrassment.

Ferret runs over to the unconscious Clancy, bypassing Storm gnawing the arm. Ferret licks his face, and Clancy wakes up.

"Ew, stop it,” he says groggily, and Storm, knowing that her unconscious prey would have to be devoured later, backed off. A moment later, Clancy asked, “What happened to my arm?" He points at the ketchup and bitemarks, and a scary thought begins to grow in his mind. “Ferret...Ferret wasn’t eating me, was he?”
Ferret rolls his eyes, and Storm hides a smile behind her hand.  
"I can't believe this," R2 says in awe, ignoring Clancy’s shenanigans. "How did Ferret get in here?"

"We could probably write a note and send Ferret off through the vents with the note." Nurv seemed to have gotten over his fear of rats upon realizing that Ferret was not a rat.

R2 smiles at the idea, and tears a piece of paper off Unleash’s memo pad. A few quick lines with a pen, and the note is ready to be transported via Ferret. The little mammal sinks his teeth into the paper, scrabbles into the vent, and is off like a shot. For a moment, they briefly hear his footsteps inside the walls, and then all goes quiet.
"What do we do now?" asks Manly, who still stands near Storm.

R2 gets a dramatic light in his eyes. "We wait."

In the silence that follows, Storm sneaks up to Clancy’s arm and begins to slowly nom on it. Clancy quickly pulls it away from her, but three seconds later, she’s chewing on it again.

Editor: @Stormwalker

Users in story: @R2D21999 @Stormwalker @Clancy @pangtongshu @Ernie15 @Patrick2011 @daleks @Nurvana @themostmanlyman @Ferret @Riptizoid101 @LaurenLouise1507 @Salvidian @Pickpocket @Pieguyme

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Now that I posted chapter 7 early, you guys are going to have to wait longer than usual for Chapter 8.

Happy Thanksgiving!

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Ivanxxxxxx is likely to be an art teacher.

I can do SSTG but unfortunately I already have Zophia as the art teacher.

Here are the jobs already taken:

Admins:
Ferret: School pet
DanMcNeely: Superintendent
Boppins: School repairman
Tasselfoot: Executive coach

Mods:
MrDayCee: Janitor, everyone hangs out with him and pets his beard.
Gantic: Principal
Moe: Politics teacher
Zophia: art teacher
Kega: Catalan language teacher, she loves to hang out in the art room
Frank: Science teacher he hangs out with groups of students because he can.
Strop: School Nurse, he is often seen doing ninja training
Reton: Literature teacher
Unleash: Math teacher
Walker: Gym teacher

Knights:
Minotaur: A 23 year old looking 16 intellectual with a thing for alcohol. Likes to chase after young girls and is extremely sociable. He only got his bus license because he looked old enough.
Cen: Librarian that everyone likes but isn't seen much.
Nicho: The petulant history teacher.
Hectichermit: The hobo that sells natural drugs.
Xeano: The hall monitor that acts like he's cool. He's also really bad at his job.
Ernie: The one who serves lunch. Sometimes he serves bizarre foods that nobody has ever seen or heard of.
Asherlee: Weight room teacher and wrestling coach. She is Amazonian and 7 feet tall.
Calm: School counselor
Carlie: Swim teacher

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

X-TREME SUPER STRENGTH MONKEY GLUY.

Er, what happened to glue being spelled with an e? Great chapter though.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

X-TREME SUPER STRENGTH MONKEY GLUY.

Er, what happened to glue being spelled with an e?

It was spelled that way in Chapter 4 as well, but I don't know why.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Would it be out of the question to find a place eventually in the story for a lowly old skeleton? Even if all I do is hang in a science classroom and scare the students? =P

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It was spelled that way in Chapter 4 as well, but I don't know why.

To tell the truth, I don't know as well. I originally had it as super sticky glue then Storm changed the name and it was like that. So I kept it like that.

Would it be out of the question to find a place eventually in the story for a lowly old skeleton?

Not at all, just post the personality you'd like your character to have. It's great to have more oldies in the story.

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

Even if all I do is hang in a science classroom and scare the students? =P

What do you mean ALL you do? That would be brilliant.

Storm continues to lick the wax.

Didn't even stop to read that twice. Why? Answer me that, Storm.
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

To tell the truth, I don't know as well. I originally had it as super sticky glue then Storm changed the name and it was like that. So I kept it like that.

I was spicing up the 'super sticky' glue with GLUY, because everyone knows GLUY is stronger than even the strongest person.

Why? Answer me that, Storm.

Once, when I was little, I ate three of those really nice "Cinnamon Vanilla" (or something) candles. Fortunately, they were also very small candles, otherwise I might not be able to grace you with my presence today.

Edit: Also, R2, I think we should put ~~~ or ---- between scene changes, because even when we have the extra lines between, AG deletes it to prevent spam.

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

Once, when I was little, I ate three of those really nice "Cinnamon Vanilla" (or something) candles.

That explains the eating of the wax, but not why I didn't even think it odd. Oh well. Mysteries of the universe and whatnot.

Isigna
Isigna
51 posts
Blacksmith

Yay for the new Chapter! Oh, and for the Story Thread. That was a good idea. :P

Isigna
Isigna
51 posts
Blacksmith

What? I thought the last chapter was chapter 6? I couldn't find any after that.

EDIT: Oh wait, never mind. It was on the page before this one, never saw it. xD Sorry!

Showing 301-315 of 784