ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArmorGames High (Story thread)

16 17216
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Because of 'popular' demand on the AGH discussion thread I have made a separate story thread, because people don't want to search through 50+ pages just to find a chapter.

In that case let me go over the one and only rule: Don't post on this thread if you see it open. Anyone who posts on this thread will find their post deleted... Please use the discussion thread instead.

Armor Games High

Table of Contents:

## - Chapter Title

_0 - Before the Beginning
_1 - The New Kid
_2 - Poor Lauren
_3 - Matt's Reign of Terror
_4 - The New Teacher
_5 - Nurse's Dojo
_6 - Catch that Ferret!
_7 - Dang it Clancy!
_8 - Is That Daleks?
_9 - Road Trip
10 - A Daydream in the life of Storm
11 - Please Don't AP
12 - Clancy's Canadian Cooking
13 - Bomb Threat
14 - Dodgeball
15 - Wrath of the Forum Games
16 - ...
17 - ...
18 - ...
19 - ...
20 - ...

• 16 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Chapter 0: Before the Beginning

R2D21999 is sitting on his bed, reading an exciting book when he hears a thump at the window.It takes him a few seconds before he finally realizes that a pebble is being thrown at his window in order to get his attention, like in old romance movies. He goes to his window and looks down to see a familiar face.
"What does he want now?" he wonders aloud as he opens the window.
"What do you want now, Manly?"
Manly looks at R2, his face full of disappointment. "When are you going create that ArmorGames High story?"
R2 sighs with a hint of annoyance in his voice. "Look, Manly, it takes time to create a story, plus I need even moretime to create characters, and-"
"I don't care!" Manly screams, rudely interrupting R2. "Just get it done soon."
"Alright, but I warned you." R2 leaves him with those ominous words as he closes the window and reaches under the bed for his laptop. "Now, how should I start it off?" he thinks while hitting random keys. Itâs a habit of his that normally resurfaces when he tries to think of something. "Ah! I know..."
âIâll ask the FGA!â R2 was proud of his solution, and immediately went onto the chat.

R2D21999: i'm trying to think of the first chapter nad how I'll start it

R2D21999: kk

StormWalker: Start it with

StormWalker: WAKE UP NEMO IT'S TIME FOR SCHOOL

R2D21999: Btw Storm, I'm actually going to start it off like that.

StormWalker: "online diary"

StormWalker: okay

And so our story begins...

On Monday.

Editors: @Tactical_Fish & @Stormwalker .

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Chapter 1: The New Kid

"WAKE UP NEM- I mean, Snag! TIME FOR SCHOOL!" Snag wakes up to his mother's monstrous voice.

"Moooom, did you really have to do that?" asks Snag with tired eyes.

"Of course I did," Snag's mom scoffs. "How else are you supposed to be awoken from your sleep?"

Snag mumbles about the fact that she could have just bought an alarm clock, just like any other parent with a child going to school.

Once Snag is out of bed he gets dressed, eats his Fish Flakes, brushes his beak, and then waves farewell to his mom, kind of like those Pokeman guys at the end of an episode. But of course the goodbye wasn't needed, as he had the good fortune to have the bus stop right on his driveway. He waited out there for 20 minutes before nearly getting hit by the drunk bus driver, driving the bus(duh). The school bus' doors open to reveal a minotaur bus driver drinking a lot of beer, and then smashing the bottle on the side of the steering wheel once he was finished with it.

"Are you going to get on, or do you want me to just leave ya here for the hobos?"

After being terrorized, the penguin got on the bus. Snag tried to find a seat. The bus was already crowded. Fortunately, there were several empty ones in the back, and he found one to plop his penguin rear on. The moment the bus sped from its stop, Snag broke the laws of physics and went forward, knocking into the seat in front of him, where a robot and an extremely built male student sat. The robot turns around, looking the penguin straight in the eyes.

"What's the big idea-" Then he gasps. "A newcomer! I haven't seen you before. So, welcome to Armor Games High School, or at least the school bus, which we call, 'Mino's private time vehicle.'"

He pauses for a moment and then adds, "My name is R2D21999, and the guy sitting next to me is TheMostManlyMan. Would you like a cookie? I baked it myself! It has the finest poison you'll ever taste!"

R2 takes out a cookie from his pocket. Snag is just about to politely deny it when a hand smacked the cookie out of R2's hand. The one who owned that hand was no one other than Jack (though Snag didn't know it yet), who held a sign that said, 'Homes for the needy!'

"What is going on here?" Jack asks with a gasp. "Were you trying to give him a cookie that was baked 4 hours ago? That's the wrong time to give a cookie to a newbie! You should have baked it at least 1 hour ago to conserve it's freshness!" He then stands up, yelling, "ANARCHY! ANARCHY!" over and over again.

Suddenly, the bus came to an abrupt stop, and Jack was flung from his seat and into the windshield. His head made a crack sound. The user that gets on is a femalloid, who steps on Jack's passed-out body. The moment Manly sees her, his eyes turn into hearts and he stares at her. However, just like usual, Storm ignores him and passes him, and sits in her seat, which happens to be right across Manly's and R2's.

"Who's the new kid?" asks Storm, pointing at Snag. "He looks like someone who wouldn't be missed if he was dead."

"Huh?" Snag asks as he listens to her dispassionate voice.

"I have no idea," says R2. "I was going to offer him a cookie but Jack decided to reduce it to crumbs on the bus floor."

Storm looks at Jack's unconscious body and then at Snag, "So what's your name?"

Snag sticks out his hand for a handshake, "My name is Snag, I listen to Vocaloid, pleasure to me- OW!" He's interrupted by Storm poking his arm with a needle.

"Don't EVER do that again. The only reason I didn't bleed you with it is that you listen to Vocaloid, so therefore you can be trained." Storm jammed her finger into his face. "Got that, newbie?"

Snag looks at R2. "What did I do?" he whispers.

"You weren't supposed to shake her hand without her approval."

Storm interrupts the conversation, "So where's the others?"

R2 sighs. "Rip decided to sneak into Lauren's house and change her alarm to a later time. That way she would be late and he'd be able to take her to school."

"But he doesn't drive," Storm says, anger in her eyes. "Are you lying to me?" She pulls out 4 needles from her pockets.

"Nonononono," R2 rushed from the moment she took out the needles. "pang, Pick, and the rest of 'em are going with him, and pang is bringing his broken-down car."

Storm wrinkles her nose from the mention of pang's car. "Why does he keep insisting on driving that death trap? We keep telling him to get a new car or at least get it heavily repaired."

"pang's excuse is that the marks are his special memories."

"pang is so weird," comments Manly, still staring at Storm, even though she still refused to notice him.

Finally after so many stops that Snag lost count, and the running over of innocent stop signs, the users of ArmorGames High have finally made it to school alive. However, while the bus was heading towards its parking spot, it hit a student riding to school on a moose. The student survived, but the moose was thrown under the bus as it stopped.

"NOOOOOOOO!" shouts Clancy, the Canadian foreign exchange student, near tears.

"CLEVIS! PLEASE, CLEVIS, SPEAK TO ME!"

The moose stays silent.

'NOOOOOOOO!" Clancy starts sobbing loudly until StormWalker kicks him
in the face with her boot.

"I can't handle crying!" she says, anger radiating off of her in waves.

And that moment, when Clancy looked at his abuser, he immediately forgot about Clevis. He looked up into Storm's features and knew, just knew, he'd found his soul-mate.

Manly noticed this as he got off the bus, he looked at Clancy, then Storm, didn't say anything, and walked off silently, mumbling about revenge.

Snag and R2 walked off the bus together, in discussion.

"So how do you make your cookies?" asks Snag, greatly interested. "I'm planning on making my own baked goods someday."

R2 replies with a laugh. "First of all, I'm not telling you the recipe, and second of all, whatever you're planning on making will not be as good as my cookies. So don't even try."

Back on the bus, Jack slides off the stairs and hits the sidewalk head-first. His face twisted in fury and embarrassment. "Now how am I supposed to help the needy?" he asks himself. He looks at R2 and Snag walking off. "One day..." he mumbles. "One day, I will get my revenge on you two... in a peaceful manner."
Then, Jack struggled to his feet and hobbled off into the horrifyingly scented and brick school building, getting the first exciting day off to a great start.

Editor: @StormWalker

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Chapter 2: Poor Lauren

It was 8 in the morning when Lauren's alarm rang. She groans as she hits the snooze with the palm of her hand and nestles back into the deliciously warm pillows. Almost as an afterthought, she rolls her head to face the clock, and suddenly jumps out of bed.

"Oh my god! I'm late!" She quickly runs to her dresser and changes into her clothes for school. "First day of school and I'm already late," she mumbles, hopping around the room with one leg in her pants sleeve. After getting dressed, she quickly grabs a cereal bar, her school bag, and leaves her house. By the time she gets out, she sees a regrettably familiar vehicle and hears an even more regrettably familiar voice.

"Yoo-hoo! Lauren~!" Rip waves from the back seat of a rusted car. It has many dents and cracks, and looks more like an ancient war relic than an actual transportational vehicle. "Ride with us, bae."

With a sigh, Lauren goes around to the back seat and sits down next to Rip, who scooted into the middle to make room. Of course, Rip wasn't the only one in the car. pang was in the driver's seat, Sal had a shotgun (and was also sitting shotgun), and Pick was seated to the right of Rip.

"Everyone buckled up?" asks pang.

&quotang, there aren't any seat belts," says Pick in his booger-filled voice.

pang smiles in the rearview mirror. "Yeah, I keep forgetting about that. Well, just hold onto your seats."

He shifts into reverse and backs out. While they're backing out, Sal opens his face and complains. "I still don't see why I had to come," he says sulkily. "Why couldn't you have let me taken the bus? I wanted to discuss guitar riffs with Mino."

"You could discuss guitar riffs with me," offers pang as he sets the gear to drive.

"I already did," groans Sal. "Twice."

The group drives down the block, and suddenly, pang spins the wheel hard. The car randomly turns into a forest that has no road.

"Uhh pang, the road is back there." says Lauren, having a sudden bad feeling about this trip.

pang looks into the mirror at Lauren. "Don't tell me where the road is, woman."

"Yeah, well, I'd like to get to school in one piece, so I think I'll get out now."

"No, Lauren!" bawled Rip, clinging to her arm. "Don't go!"

"TOO BAD!" hollered pang, flooring the accelerator. "WE'RE GOING MY WAY!" He turned the radio up, and it played some weird music that pang apparently knew all the lyrics to. He started shouting them along with the radio as everyone else held onto their seats for dear life. Lauren regretted ever getting into the car.

A few seconds later, pang then stops next to a tree in the forest and gets out.

"The engine broked," says pang.

"The engine broked?" asks Lauren. "Do you even grammar? And I didn't hear anything wrong with the engine."

pang opens the hood and throws the engine on the ground, neglecting the horrible heat or weight because pang can do manly things sometimes. He pounds on it with his feet, ... jumping up and down. He looked about ready to start yodelling war cries.
"It's broked now."

Lauren sits there, her mouth agape. She looks around at the others, but they were just smiling.

"Lauren, honey," says Rip sweetly. "Close your mouth, you're going to attract flies."

"I can't believe this!" she shouts. &quotang strands us in the middle of a forest and you guys aren't even worried?! It's like you guys planned this or something!"

"We did," says Sal.

"Sal!" everyone groaned, except for Lauren, who was even more pissed than she was before.

Sal continues. "Rip even snuck in your house and set your alarm to go off at 8." Everyone glares at him. "Hey, you guys wouldn't let me ride the bus and talk to Mino about riffs. I didn't want to do this."

Riptizoid smiles nervously at Lauren, who is glaring at him with anger in her eyes, "You see Lauren, it's all just a big misunder-"

"How could you do this to me?!" screams Lauren. "Pip! I told you before, I am NOT into you! You're small and creepy! Making me late for school won't bring you closer to me! In fact, it's doing the complete opposite." She then turns to pang, the anger subsiding somewhat. "Can we please go to school now?"

pang just stands there, like a log with feet. "We can't. The engine is busted."

"You can fix it though, right?"

"Are you kidding? I can't fix that mess," pang says, pointing to the tangled mass of scraps that used to be an engine.

"I could call Frank," offers Pick, his first helpful contribution of the day. "He could probably pick us up."

pang sighs. "I guess we have no other choice, then..." He waves a hand imperiously. "Go ahead."

Pick grabs his cellphone from his pocket and calls Frank. While he's talking to Frank, Lauren looks in the rearview mirror and uses it to apply mascara.

"Hello Frank, I... Yes I know... Yes, sorry, but look, I have a problem. I'm in the woods near Raze Road with pang, Rip, Sal, and Lauren. We had some car trouble and we need someone to pick us up... Alright, thanks man." Pick hangs up and turns back to them. "He's on his way."

Half an hour later, a red truck pulls up, with Frank in the driver's seat.

"What were you kids doing out here?"

"Rip was an idiot and made me drive us into the woods so he could be alone with Lauren while Sal, Pick, and I go get help", says pang promptly.

"What?!" screams Rip. "I didn't do such a thing!"

Frank ignores Rip and asks, "Is this true?"

"Yes," chorused everyone but Rip, who scrunched his face up and bellowed, "No."

Frank sighs. "Rip, we talked about this. If you want a girl to like you, you don't create crazy plans. Just hang with her and be willing to listen."

"I don't like that advice."

"Yeah? Well, I'm pretty sure Lauren didn't want to be late for school just because you wanted her to date you." Frank opens the passenger door. "Lauren, ride up here with me. You guys can sit in the back."

"Wait!" shouts pang mournfully, not noticing Pick taking his wallet from his back pocket. "What about my car?"

"I'll call for a garbage truck when we get to school," deadpans Frank. "Now let's get going. I left MattEmAngel in charge, which was probably a bad idea."

And they were off, heading towards the highschool. It was a smooth ride. Of course, Rip fell (read: was pushed) out the back window a few times, but he was ok, if you didn't count the bruises and cuts on his body. Once they got to school, they were kicked out as Frank ran into the school building.
"Please tell me you're finished with all these insane plans," says Lauren.
"Huh?" asks Rip, his ears buzzing from falling out of the truck so many times. "Oh, yeah. Sure."
"Fantastic! Then we can just hang out as normal buds," says Lauren cheerfully as she walks inside with Rip.
pang feels his pockets as if he's missing something, "Where's my wallet?" he mumbles, then jerks up. "Where's Pickpocket?" He looks over just in time to see Pick run into the school. "Pick!" pang shouts as he chases after the pickpocket, who's hooting gleefully.
Sal walks into the building alone and is inside the main hallway with banners proclaiming "Welcome to ArmorGames High School!" when he runs into Mino.
"Mino! We need to catch up on our conversation about guitar riffs."
"No time, man," says Mino. "I need to go out and get my bus fixed. This morning, I ran over a deer with huge antlers, and I guess the antlers broke something. Anyways, good luck with your first day back."
Mino walks in the opposite direction, and Sal continues down the hallway and into another hall to begin the day.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Chapter 3: Matt's Reign of Terror

Frank stands in front of a normal-sized classroom. Almost all the desks are filled with students. Only desk 7 remains empty. Frank is in the middle of doing roll call.

"Clancy."

"Here."

"Patrick."

"Present."

"Snag."

"Here."

"Lauren."

There's no answer.

"Lauren," Frank repeats, then looks up. "What happened to Lauren? She'd never miss the first day of school on purpose." He starts to make a note to himself on his clipboard about Lauren being missing when his phone rings. Shooting the assembled students an abashed glance, he takes a few into the hallway, out of earshot.

"Hello?... Pick, I'm in the middle of class... I'm trying to do roll call here... Alright, fine, I'll be right over." Frank hangs up, steps back in, then points at a student in the front row.

"You, Matt, was it? You're in charge while I'm gone."

Matt sits there dumbfounded while Frank leaves the room and quickly gets to the front of the building.

"Alright, maggots!" shouts Matt a few seconds later. "Frank has allowed me to be in charge and before we do what I have planned, let me set some ground rules..."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," says Storm, who's seated in the front row. "Who said you could make your own rules?"

"Hold on a minute, Storm," says Patrick. "Let's see what he has to say first before judging him."

"Thank you, Patrick," says Matt with a pleased smile. "Anyways, Rule #1: You cannot talk about the superintendent."

"You mean DanielMcNeely?" asks Killersup. "Why is Killersup not allowed to talk about- ow!" Killersup is suddenly interrupted as a ruler hits his fingers. The hand holding the ruler belonged to Matt.

"I said, 'You cannot talk about the Superintendent.'"

Storm stands up and yells, "You can't tell me what to do! I demand we murder Matt!" She pulls a large needle from her pocket.

Matt smiles nervously. "Storm, you can be the queen."

Storms face brightens at the thought. "What do I have to do?"

"All you have to do is sit in your desk."

Storm scowls with disappointment as she sits at her desk.

Matt continues. "Anyways, Rule #2: You CANNNOT talk about the superintendent."

Patrick frowns at the rule. "Why did you make the same rule twice?"

"So people can understand how important it is." Matt says, as if it's completely obvious.

"But why did you-"

Matt interrupts. "Rule #3: There are 4 types of staff. Admins, moderators, knights, and you."

Clancy raises his hand, "What do admins, moderators, and knights have to do with anything?"

"Well duh, I'm talking about the teachers and the different levels they have in their schooling career," says Matt.

"There are different levels to teachers?"

Matt ignores Clancy. "Rule #4: You will never become a teacher."

"Actually," says Patrick. "You just need to get to college and get a degree in teaching."

Matt smacks the ruler on Patrick's fingers.

"Rule #5: If you're new, R2 will give you cookies with possible health consequences."

Everyone looks at Snag, who sits there with a pale face.

"Wait a minute," says Storm. "R2 isn't even in this class, why does the rule concern him?"

"Because of cookies, queen Storm," says Matt, bowing. "Rule #6: Ferret is actually a ferret."

"Well duh," says Killersup. "He's the school's animal mascot. Killersup even fed him glass to make his bones strong."

Everyone stares at him.

"What?" asks Killersup.

"Killersup..." Patrick sighs. "Milk is what makes bones strong, not glass."

"Ohhhh... someone should probably call a vet."

"Not important right now," says Matt, annoyed with the interruptions. "Rule #7: If you say something worse than pangtongshu, you deserve a detention."

"That isn't fair!" screams Killersup. "So pang can talk about the female body but Killersup can't?! Killersup's going to take a bathroom break to release his anger!" Killersup quickly runs out of the classroom.

"Rule #8: There are no girls at school."

Patrick raises an eyebrow, "What about Storm, Lauren, Kega, and Zoph?"

"Stormwalker is a femalloid," says Matt. "The other 3 are questionable."

"But they're obviously fe-"

"Rule #9: Everything can be found in pang's bed."

Killersup chose that time to come back. "Can Killersup have the directions to pang's house?"

"How do you know? Does that mean you've been in pang's bed?" Snag piped up.

"Rule #10: Being friended is not very important," says Matt, ignoring both questions.

"You mean being friends with Clancy has no true purpose?" asks Storm.

"That's right."

Storm looks at Clancy, who looks as if he's going to cry. "We're no longer friends."

Clancy gets up. "I'm... going to go to the bathroom." Clancy leaves, and everyone hears him wailing loudly, though the sound diminishes as he runs away.

"Rule #11: tl;dr."

Patrick frowns once again. "What does that even mea-"

"Ok people, let's get started," says Matt, clapping his hands enthusiastically. "I want all of you to give me as many pushups as you can while sitting on top of each other."

"Killersup isn't doing that," says Killersup. "This is anarchy."

"I agree with Killersup," says Patrick. "Frank only told you to watch the class, not to rule us like an evil sultan."

The other students in the classroom who tend to be quieter all shout in unison. "Yeah!"

Matt just stands there with uncaring eyes. "I thought this might happen." He brings out a remote with a single button on it. "...Which is why I installed this."
He presses the button and all the students, with the exception of Storm, get a nasty shock.

"When did you have time to install this?" gasps Patrick. "And why didn't Storm get shocked?"

"I have lots of free time, Patrick," Matt brags. "And Storm didn't get shocked because she's queen."

Storm sticks her tongue out at Patrick.

"Now c'mon. Do pushups on top of each other. New people on the bottom."

It takes them a while, but they all manage to get into some form that Matt finds acceptable. Snag is at the bottom, while Patrick is at the top. The room isn't that tall, so every time they do a pushup, Patrick goes through the ceiling tiles.

Matt claps and laughs. "Excellent! Do that for 20 minutes."

Clancy walks in the classroom, blowing his nose on a tissue. The tissue falls to the ground as he takes in his surroundings.

"Clancy, I want you to peel grapes and feed them to me!" orders Matt.

"I'm not going to do that," Clancy replies indignantly.

Matt gives Storm the remote. "Would you like to do the honors?"

Storm happily grabs the remote and presses it non-stop while Clancy and everyone else is getting electrical shocks. When Matt takes it from her, she pouts.

"That's enough for now. Save the batteries," says Matt.

So to recap, everyone's doing pushups on top of each other while Clancy's feeding Matt peeled grapes and Storm's reading an exciting book at her desk. This was still the case when Frank rushed into the room, Lauren in tow.

"What is going on here?!" shouts Frank, looking at Matt. That's when Storm breaks down in tears, the exciting book safely stowed under her desk.

"Matt forced everyone to do pushups on top of each other, and made stupid rules... and he said that if I didn't watch... he'd hit me," sobs Storm, her hand in a fist over her arm.

Matt stares at Storm, his mouth agape. Frank glares at Matt.

"We're going to take a little trip to principal Gantic's office."

Frank leads Matt to the door. When Matt looks back at Storm, she's no longer crying, and instead has a mischievous smile on her face as she offers him a cheery wave. She removes her fist from her arm, revealing the needle that she'd stabbed herself with to bring out the tears. Matt glared.

"You treacherous little..." The door is closed before he can say anything further, and in a collective sigh, the stack of people doing pushups collapses like a landslide, overturning several desks. Storm prods Snag's head with her foot.

Lauren stands there awkwardly. "So... what did I miss?"

Editor: @Stormwalker

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Chapter 4: The New Teacher

09 is sitting at his desk, reading The Enemy by some guy with the last name Higson, when Masta confronts him.

"Hello, 09. How is that book you're reading?"

09 sighs. "Leave me alone, Masta. We both know you don't like reading."

Masta stomps his foot in frustration. "It's not fair! I don't get how you can stand reading. It's quasi-boring."

"Well I don't understand how you can stand playing your barbaric football games."

"Can you guys shut up? We're talking about something important!" shouts Manly, who's talking to R2, who, in turn, is playing Candy Crush on Manly's phone.

"So anyway, I'm trying to get Storm to notice me. How should I go about doing it?" asks Manly.

"Just talk to her, man. Be normal," says R2 as he matches a green jelly bean with two others.

"You really think I should?" asks Manly.

"Sure." Says R2. "Then once you ask her out and she rejects you, you'll stop asking me for advice on subjects that I'm not an expert at."

"THE TEACHER IS COMING!" sobs Omegap the stag.

The teacher appears at the door. He's wearing dark armor all over, a set complete with bloodstains. His face cannot be seen. The only thing that is illuminated are the glowing orange eyes.

"Hello class," he says in a deep, gravelly voice that sounds like he rules hell... which from his appearance seems very believable. "I am Mr. Unleashed, the new math teacher."

"What happened to the other one?" asks Masta rudely.

"He had to *cough* leave and I stepped in to take his place," Mr. Unleashed says in a matter-of-fact tone.

"First of all, let me state a rule of mine that one of you have already seem to have broken," he says as he approaches the desk of R2. "And that rule is, 'No cellphones allowed.'"

R2 is still playing Candy Crush. "Hold on, I still have 15 moves left..."

He trails off as Unleashed brings down a clenched fist on top of Manly's phone.

"Yeah... well, joke's on you. That wasn't even my phone." R2 glares at Unleashed.

"Anyways, let's get started with roll call," continues Unleashed, unphased. "09."

"Here."

"Manly."

"Here."

"Masta."

"Here."

"R2."

"Here."

"Aggs..." No reply. "Not here... ok then... Pick... Not here either? Ok."

Once he's finally done with roll call, he holds a bunch of papers. Omegap instantly cries from the sight of them. Somewhere, Storm suddenly scowled.

"Don't worry, it's not homework," says Unleashed. "It's just the syllabus and rules." He passes them all and returns to the front of the class. "Are there any questions you'd like to ask?"

Masta raises his hand. "How did you get a tan so dark?"

"Well when you spend your life in hell, you get dark burns from the intense flames," he says matter-of-factly. The class went silent. No more questions? Right, then. Now let me tell you all about myself. I grew up in Hell, Germany. I moved to America to get a better job opportunity."

"So you're an illegal immigrant?" asks 09, smiling at his smart-aleck comment.

Unleashed glares and then smiles, "I also have a collection of heads on pikes."

R2 laughs. "You're joking right?"

"See for yourself." Unleashed must have pressed a button, because the chalkboard slides away and reveals a hidden compartment full of heads on pikes. This causes Manly to throw up and Omegap to wail.

"Aw c'mon!" Unleashed exclaims. "R2, take Manly to Nurse Strop, then get MrDayCee to come in to clean this junk off the floor."

R2 grabs a trash can and leads Manly outside to the hall.

"Anyways, let's get started. I want all of you to get into small groups and get to know each other, speak to each other," Unleash says as the chalkboard closes automatically.

09, Omegap, and Masta all partner together. Masta looks at Manly's puke on the ground.

"Duuude, that looks sick!" Masta instantly takes out his cellphone and takes a selfie with the pile of puke behind him.

"If he catches you with that he's going to smash it," warns 09.

Omegap cries softly. "He scares me."

"He scares all of us," says 09. "Does the school even know about his heads on pikes collection?"

Masta shrugs. "Maybe they're only quasi-real."

"Maybe," says 09. "But that's really freaky either way."

"Freaky!" sobs Omegap a bit too loudly. It pulled Unleash's attention away from his computer screen.

"What are you boys talking about?" asks Unleash icily.

"We're uhh... Just talking about that new Hunger Games movie coming out," says Masta. "Man, Jennifer Lawrence sure signed up for a freaky role."

At the mention of Jennifer Lawrence, a grey dinosaur presses his face on the door window, then he leaves as he notices nothing happening that interests him.

Unleashed seems to believe the excuse and goes back to work. Masta punches Omegap lightly on the shoulder. Next time don't scream so loudly."

09 strokes an imaginary beard with his small fingers. "I wonder who this guy really is."

"I'm sorry!" sobs Omegap, who wasn't paying attention to 09.

09 speaks up. "Can I get both of your guys' numbers? At some point this year I'd like to make a plan to figure out this Unleash character."

Out in the hallway, Manly and R2 are walking towards Nurse Strop's office. R2 still has the trash can in hand.

"Gawd, what's wrong with him!" exclaims R2 as he throws the trash can on the ground for the tenth time.

"What kind of sicko has a collection of heads on pikes?"

"No wonder math is so confusing," jokes Manly.

R2 doesn't laugh. "Manly, I think we need to teach Unleash a lesson," he says while passing a crying Clancy. The pitiful Canadian was pounding on a wall. "At lunch today, when we're with everyone, we're going to come up with a plan to give Unleash the ultimate prank."

"Is that a good idea?" asks Manly.

"Of course it is!" says R2. "Have I ever proved you wrong before?"

Before Manly can respond with a strident YES, they reach the school nurse's office and R2 pushes Manly in..

"Ah, Manly! You're just in time for my knife-throwing practice," says Strop cheerfully.

Manly screams in surprise every time a knife goes near him, and R2 skips away.

R2 reaches MrDayCee's janitor office and knocks on the door.

"Come in!"

R2 goes in and see MrDayCee changing a hanging light bulb.

"R2!" exclaims DayCee. "What a pleasant surprise! Whaddya need?"

"Hey DayCee! Uh, Manly threw up in Unleash's class and it smells. He was wondering if you could clean it up."

"Ah, so Manly has lost his breakfast. Hope he feels better." DayCee washes his hands in a sink in the small office. That's when R2 notices the X-TREME SUPER STRENGTH MONKEY GLUY and the old cans of cleaning wax.

"Hey, uh... DayCee... do you need those for something?" R2 points at the cans and glue.
DayCee thinks. "Not really. You need them?"

"Yeah. Is it possible I can borrow them at lunchtime?"

"I don't see why not," says DayCee has he grabs a cart with a mop and other cleaning objects. "Pardon me R2. I need to go clean some Poptarts off of Unleash's carpet floor."

DayCee leaves, and while he's gone, R2 goes over to the glue and cans of wax, making diabolical robot noises. "I'll be back for you."

Before R2 leaves, the ceiling turns into a big sticky goo monster that opens its mouth and yodels "If the AG people are reading this sentence, then it means that R2 doesn't read Storm's edits!"
But R2 ignored the sticky goo monster and went on his way.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Chapter 5: Nurse's Dojo

A knife hits the wall in front of Manly, while he's bending over, Matrix style. "C'mon Manly!" shouts Strop, throwing two more knives. "You've got to be better than that! If this were a real scenario, you'd be dead already."

One of the knives go right through Manly's left sleeve and leaves a hole in the material of his shirt. "What are you doing?!" shouts Manly hysterically.

"You came for ninja practice, didn't you?" replied Strop as he throws another knife at Manly's head. Manly manages to dodge the knife by dropping to the ground. "No! I came because I threw up in Unleash's class."

Strop stands up straight, knife in hand. "Oh. Why didn't you just say that?"

"Oh I don't know," says Manly sarcastically. "It might have been because someone was throwing knives at me before I could do anything!"

"Don't take that tone with me, sir," Strop says, getting close to Manly's face. "Now, what's wrong?"

"I just told you!" Manly facepalms. "I threw up in Unleash's class!"

"Oh..." says Strop, a hoof on his chin. "I may need my assistant to help me with this."

He walks into a closet, and a moment later, female horse comes out wearing a school nurse's uniform. It must be a few sizes too small, since her breasts were trying to explode out with each step.

"Uhhhh," is all the coherency Manly manages. He feels really awkward around this mare, and tries to focus on her face.

"Strop told me you were sick?" she says, smiling.

"Uhh, yeah." Manly blinks. "I threw up in Unleash's class."

"And what did you eat this morning?"

"Oh I ate about... 10 boxes of Poptarts."

Strip's eyes widen in shock. "Why would you eat that many Poptarts?"

"Because R2 told me that if I ate enough, Storm would be attracted to me."

Strip sighs. "Has it ever occured to you that R2 might be a bad influence?"

Manly blinks, unsure of what she's trying to say. "What do you mean?"

Strip waves her hand aside. "Just forget it." She pulls out a tongue depressor. "Open wide."

Manly opens his mouth as Strip uses the tongue depressor to push his tongue down and look inside his mouth with a flashlight.

"Seems we have a fight on our hands." she mumbles. "Stay here, I'm going to get Strop."

She runs into the closet and half a minute later, Strop quickly runs back out, holding some sort of device with a bowl on and a katana. "Manly! I need you to swish this cup of water in your mouth and spit in the bowl." Strop gives Manly a styrofoam cup with water in it.

"Why?" asks Manly curiously.

"Just do it, man!" yells Strop urgently as he shakes Manly, the force of the shake spilling the water on Manly's crotch.

"Aww, man! Now people are going to think I peed!"

Ignore his plight, Strop runs to the sink and fills up another cup with water. He gives Manly the cup, and Manly swishes the water around his mouth and he spits it into the bowl.

The moment the saliva hits the bowl, a lot of green dots appear in it. The dots start growing and growing, multiplying in an exponentially increasing conflagration until they're the height of Strop, a whole army the height of Strop, all squished into a bowl. It was pretty trippy.

"Germs...we meet again" growls Strop as he pulls out his katana from a sheath. Manly sits there blankly, staring at the weirdness unfolding before him.

"We will take over the school and infect everyone here!" squeals one of the germs.

"I don't think so," says the horse doctor person thing in an epic voice.

Strop then leaps forward and slashes a couple of the germs, their ribosomes splitting in half from the sheer force of the katana. The germs counterattack with mucus in the shape of bullets, but Strop swiftly rolls out of the way. "Mucus bullets?" he scoffs. "Please, I've faced head colds tougher than you."

The germs snarl at the insult, and the first line of germs pulls out cytoplasm in the shape of swords. They charge Strop, but the well-trained ninja had expected that and knocks down one of the germs by cutting of his legs. The germs behind that one all trip over him and fall onto Strop's katana, one after another, making his katana the stick of a kabob.

"Anyone up for a germ man kabob?" Strop jokes.

"Dude," comments Manly. "That wasn't funny at all."

The remaining germs stare at their fallen brethren and in unison, start oozing for the door.

"Oh, no you don't!" Strop leaps into the air and comes down removing the nuclei of a couple of germs. But that doesn't stop the rest from escaping his wrath, and the remaining germs flee down separate hallways. Strop looks at Manly.

"They need to be stopped." Strop goes over to a cupboard and pulls out another katana. "And you're going to help me." He tosses Manly the katana, who stumbles to catch it.

"But... sir..." says Manly staring at the katana in his hands. "I don't know how."

"Then learn. You're at school, aren't you?" Strop then runs out the office and down the adjacent hall. Manly runs down another hall, hoping he wouldn't trip and impale himself on the katana.

A few moments later, he sees the first couple of germs surrounding a student, but the germs are around the student so Manly can't see who it is. Until he hears, "Ow! Get it off me!" from one of the germs as he holds up a finger with a fuzz ball on it. The fuzz ball is none other than Minecraftsniper. Manly takes a step forward, plunging the katana into the germs nucleus, and it explodes. The other germs stare in shock, but Manly makes quick work of them. Their faces are sliced in half, and Manly picks up Minecraft in the palm of his hand.

"Are you alright?" he asks, then makes a shriekingly soprano, "Ow!" as Minecraft bites his finger. "No!" Manly throws Minecraft into an open locker and then closes it on him, ignoring the squarky noises of displeasure from the ball of fluff.. "Don't bite me!"

Manly goes in search of more germs. He finds many more in his own Manly adventure, but to detail all their gruesome deaths would require another chapter, and none of you but Manly are interested in reading how he ran around and jumped and almost cut his own neck off by mistake. The last germ was standing next to StormWalker. It looked like they're in deep conversation when Manly pierces the nucleus.

"Manly!" shouts Storm. "How could you do that?"

"B-but I saved your life," says Manly despondently.

"Why would I need saving? We were talking about the painful suffering of others when you killed him." Storm scoffs as she walks away.

"So I guess I don't get a kiss?" yells Manly to her retreating back. In response, she makes a rude gesture over her shoulder. Deflated, the germ-hunter heads back to the Nurse's office.

When Manly gets there, Strop is putting away his katana and cleaning his office. "I assume everything went well?"

"Yeah. Everything went well", sighs Manly. "Except one of them was talking to my future girlfriend, and when I killed it, she got mad."

"That's a shame." Strop nodded sagely. "But you know, just try your hardest and eventually you'll get her."

"Do you really think so?" Manly asks, his eyes shining with hope.

"Nope. Now please, leave. I have work to do." Strop flopped into his chair and meditated.
Manly walks down the hall, heading straight for third period, as he'd missed second period while in the office/chasing down hideous invaders/rescuing Storm. He walks into a classroom with the name "Mr. Reton" on the sign next to the door, and the next class begins.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Chapter 6: Catch that Ferret!

Moe is sitting in his desk doing role call for his second period class.

"Killersup."

"He has arrived."

"Dapro."

"Here."

"Pie."

"Here, and a pleasure to-"

"Danwar."

"Here."

"Silver."

"Here... or maybe I'm not." Silver makes noises, trying to sound like a mix between an alien and a ghost.

Moe finishes with role call. "Great! Most of you are here." Moe gets up and walks around the front of the class. "So, as you may know, I am Moe. I am your philosophy teacher. Originally we were going to start talking about rules and future projects. Unfortunately, someone." Moe glances at Killersup. "Fed the school's pet Ferret some glass. So far, Ferret hasn't been extremely hurt but that can change at any given moment considering he ate glass."

Moe points at the door, "Go and get him, all of you."

Killersup, Dapro, Pie, danwar, and Silver all sprint down the hallway.

"Thanks a lot, Killersup." Silver says. "Thanks to you I have to spend my time chasing an animal."

"Hey!" Shouts Killersup. "How is Killersup supposed to know that glass isn't an edible

snack for Ferrets? Killersup eats glass all the time and it doesn't do anything to him."

"You probably shouldn't do that." Says Pie. "Shards of glass can cause internal bleeding."

"That's what Killersup's surgeon told him, but he's still fine."

"Look there he is!" Shouts Danwar as he points to Ferret sniffing a trash can. All of a sudden he runs away and a toaster hits the area he was just standing.

Everyone turns to see Dapro in a 'I just threw something position.'

"Dapro!" Shouts Pie. "What was that!"

"That was a toaster." Says Dapro, his face turned into the troll face.

Danwar pushes Dapro against a row of lockers, "Don't throw things at Ferret EVER again!"

"Get off my case, Scales."

"My name is not Scales, it's danwar."

"Wow, that's even worse than the nickname."

"Can you children please be quiet?" Says Silver, earbuds in his ears. "I'm trying to listen to vocaloid. Yeah... you go Hatsune Miku."

"Ok... ummm, guys, let's not get distracted." Pie says. "We have a goal in mind, and that goal is to get Ferret before he's seriously hurt." Pie takes a step forward, getting ready to run. "Now, let's get that Ferret."

Pie and everyone starts sprinting, except for Silver, who is walking slowly, still listening to music. "Oh yes, Hatsune... yes..."

Everyone catches up to Pie who's look around a corner.

"Shhhh, he's interacting with some kind of ooze creature thing." Says Pie.

"It kind of looks like an overgrown germ." Comments Silver. "Kind of like Danwar."

Danwar gives Silver an angry glare, "Shut up, Silver."

"Guys, c'mon!" Shouts Pie. "Let's just see what Ferret does."

And as they watched, Ferret sniffs the ooze and then sneezes, his sneeze is so big he launches himself backwards.

Then Dapro catches him.

All of the guys celebrate, "Yeah!" "Good job Dapro." "Killersup is finally proud of his son."

And then Dapro throws Ferret into an air vent.

"Oh come on!" "Seriously?!" "Killersup will disown you!"

Danwar pushes Dapro against a row of lockers. "What the heck is wrong with you?"

"I have a habit." Dapro says, daring to smile at Danwar.

"Well... who wants to go in first?" Asks Pie.

"I think Killersup should." Silver looks at Killersup. "I blame you."

"What?!" Complains Killersup. "Killersup doesn't want to go first. Make Silver do it, he... FINE Killersup will go first."

Killersup akwardly tries to climb into the vent for 20 minutes and finally gets in after help from everyone else. Everyone else gets in the vent with no effort.

"Ow! Dapro, you're foot keeps hitting my head." Complains Danwar.

"Well sorry Danwar." Says Dapro. "It's not like I have enough room in here."

After minutes of crawling in circles in the vents, they finally find Ferret peeking into a classroom.

"There he is!" Shouts Killersup. "Killersup found Ferret!"

"Great." Says Pie. "Now go get him."

Killersup licks Pie's ear. "Killersup isn't getting him, hon."

"But you're the only one able to get him." Says Danwar.

"No way. Dapro can do it." Says Killersup, thinking he solved the argument.

"No!" Shouts Danwar. "He's going to throw him again!

"Ughhhh, fiiine." Complains Killersup. "Killersup would rather be making out with his Amish neighbor."

Killersup slowly approaches Ferret, hand stretched out, reaching for Ferret. He grabs hold of Ferret and then makes a goofy grin as he holds Ferret in his hands. Then Ferret bites Killersup. Killersup suddenly screams and rapidly hits Ferret against the vent walls. Once Killersup is done he looks at the ferret laying in his hands.

"Killersup!" Shouts Silver, suddenly concerned. "Dude, did you just kill Ferret?"

"He bit Killersup, though." Killersup says, halfheartedly. Killersup turns Ferret upside-down and shards of glass fall from his mouth.

"Oh no." Pie stares at the deceased Ferret. "We need to tell Moe about this."

"You guys did WHAT?!" Moe is sitting at his desk, holding his hand to his face in frustration.

"Killersup killed him." Silver said without hesitation.

Moe sighs. "We're going to have to bury him, but we can't tell anyone about what we're doing. Got it?"

"Got it." They all chorus.

"Where are we burying him?" Asks Dapro.

Moe stares outside. "We're going to bury him outside near Unleashed's classroom. I can't think of anywhere else around here."

"But why bury him here?" Asks Danwar. "Why not somewhere else?"

"Because this school is his home." Answers Moe. "The least we can do is have him rest at his own home."

They all go outside, Moe digs a small hole while everyone else watches. Killersup holds the dead Ferret, tears slowly coming down his face. Moe finishes the hole.

"Put him in, Killersup." Says Moe.

Killersup slowly puts Ferret in the hole, laying him down softly. Moe then starts shoveling the dirt back, over Ferret's body. Once he's done they all stand there, staring at the soft ground.

Moe speaks up. "If anyone asks we took him to the animal hospital. I'll buy a new ferret tomorrow as a replacement. Now c'mon... let's get to class."

They all start walking back to school. None of them looking back. Not even when the middle section of the dirt moved.

Not even when a ferret head popped out, fully awake. Ferret was indeed alive. He climbs out of the hole and crawls through an open window leading to Unleashed's classroom with no one in it.

For he could sense trouble in that room happening very soon.

Ferret then runs behind a bookcase and hides.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Chapter 7: Dang it Clancy!

"Nice to see you again, Ernie," pang says, standing in the lunch line. "And nice to see this meatloaf again..." He pokes the piece of green meat suspiciously.

Ernie sighs. "Nice to see you too. And thank you, that's exactly what I want to hear after making about 600 others all by myself. Also, it's appleloaf, meatloaf that tastes like apples."

"Dude, that's weird."

"Yeah? Well, when you're making lunch for a school, it’s hard not to go overboard," he says as he puts appleloaf on Patrick's tray. It makes a rubbery squelches,(OOC: I'm not sure if Storm did that on purpose so I left the bad grammar) and Patrick eyes it distrustfully.

pang sits down at a table with Storm, R2, Pick, Clancy, Sal, Daleks, Rip, Lauren, Silver, Manly, Nurv and Pie.

"What's going on?" asks pang. The table is unusually silent. The only person talking is R2.

"Apparently R2 has a plan to prank Mr. Unleashed," says Pie, looking glum.

"And it's going to fail," says Silver cheerfully.

"It will not fail!" R2 scowled.

"I guarantee something will go wrong," says Silver annoyingly, "And it'll be because of you."

"We can't be sure it's going to fail already," says Daleks.

"Silver is right," says Nurv. "Any plan R2 has fails."

"That's not true!" R2 scrunched up his robot face.

"Remember your science fair project last year?" Nurv asks. "Frank had to clean glue out of his hair for weeks."

"How was I supposed to know glue wasn't an ingredient in making a fake volcano?" whines R2. "And anyways, this isn't a science project. I'm already ready for the prank. See?" He pulls out two large cans of wax and a large tub of X-TREME SUPER STRENGTH MONKEY GLUY.

Storm picks up a can of wax and licks it. "It's wax, all right," she confirms. “Pretty high-quality wax, too.”
"Where did you get this?" asks Lauren, holding the X-TREME SUPER STRENGTH MONKEY GLUY.

"I asked DayCee for them," replies R2, ignoring Storm. "He said yes."

"When did you have time to do this?" asks Clancy, narrowing his eyes.

"Manly threw up and I had to go get DayCee to clean Unleashed's room." Says R2.

Pick looks at Manly while taking pang's appleloaf, skillfully hiding a grimace of disgust at the spongy texture. "Why did you throw up? And why are you still here if you threw up?"

Manly groans. "You don't want to know."

Everyone but Storm stares at Manly for a few seconds, imagining terrible scenarios. Storm continues to lick the wax. Then Sal speaks up. "What are we doing, exactly?"

"Waxing the floor and then gluing the door shut," says R2, a triumphant smile gracing his features.

"Can we have a bit more detail?" pang raised an eyebrow dubiously.

"Well fine, Pang." mocks R2. The cafeteria goes briefly silent as he says that, and all eyes turn to the site of future confrontation.

pang throws himself at R2. "I'll kill you!" Before he can reach R2, Sal and Rip manage to pull him back in time and hold him still, to the clapping of the other users.

"Don't do it, man!" yells Rip. "It isn't worth the detention."

pang glares at R2. "You’d better watch yourself, robot."

"Can we just hear more about this prank?" Daleks asks as the clapping subsides. "I scheduled a chat with Jennifer Lawrence and I must talk to her soon. Otherwise she’ll think I stood her up."

"Ok. Here's the plan.” Looking around, he spoke in a low, confidential voice. “We wax the floor and glue the side of the door so it’ll stay shut. When he gets in and closes the door, he'll be trapped in a slippery room, but one of us will stand guard in the hall, in case he doesn't close the door."

"That plan actually does sound good, R2." encourages Clancy. "I'm with you."

Storm inhales and says in a loud voice. "I'm in too!" Her words echo through the cafeteria, and the next thing she says is markedly softer. “As long as I can finish the wax later.”
R2 notices teeth marks in the wax and snatches it from her hands. “Give me that!”
Storm looms ominously. R2 starts to cry and apologizes, and Storm ceases to loom ominously and returns to eating chips from her packed lunch. Pie eyes the non-appleloaf food enviously.

Manly notices that Storm and Clancy will be going and has a sudden urge of jealousy. "I'm going to go with you, as well."

Sal pauses. "Count me out. I don't want to be in on a prank on the first day."

pang nods his head. "I agree, with Sal. We're going to be jerks if we do this on the first day."

"I'm not going just because R2 planned it," says Silver, absolutely sure something would go wrong.

Nurv puts a wing on his beak in thought. "I think I'll come." He glances at Storm. "Just because I can."

Daleks also thinks about it. "Well..." Suddenly his phone rings. "Oh man, yes! Jennifer is actually going to chat with me!" He moves away from the table. "Hello? Wow, you sound just like a guy..."

Lauren nods her head. "I'm just not the pranking type."

"Yeah me neither." Rip says, a little too quickly for true honesty.

Pie sits there like a sack of potatoes. "Umm, no. Pranks are stupid and lead to trouble. I just want to enjoy my lunch in peace."

Pick nods his head. "I'll come with you,  just to feel Manly's puke."

"Alrighty then," says R2, happy with the results. "Manly, Clancy, Storm, Nurv, and Pick, we're going to have a great time. The rest of you nerds can sit here and cry.”

They arrive outside Unleashed's room.

"You ready to do this?" Asks R2.

"Yeah!" Yell Manly and Clancy, voices ringing with untapped enthusiasm.

Everyone else just mumbles.

R2 pushes on the door, and it opens slowly, creaking. Sliver by sliver, the dark room is revealed.

"Alright, Clancy, you glue the side of the door," orders R2 as he mistakenly trusts Clancy with the X-TREME SUPER STRENGTH MONKEY GLUY. "The rest of us need to wax the floor."

Clancy goes to the door and pours the whole tub of X-TREME SUPER STRENGTH MONKEY GLUY on the side of it. "Guys!" Says Clancy excitedly. "I did it!”

"Great job," comments Pick sarcastically. "Now help us wax it."

Clancy starts walking towards them, but what Clancy does not know is that behind him a sign, held by an arm, is creeping towards the door handle. A corner of the sign grabs the handle of the door. The sign pulls the door quickly but the arm holding the sign quickly got out before the door closed.

Everybody freezes as they all hear the sudden click. R2 gets up slowly and goes to the door. His hand rests on the knob for a few seconds, wondering if it’d just be easier not to try, and not to get everyone’s hopes up.
He halfheartedly turns the door handle and pulls. The door doesn't even budge, and the horror lurking in everyone’s mind is confirmed.
R2 slowly falls to his knees as he leans against the door. "We're trapped."

Everyone looks at Clancy, who is still staring at the door, suspended in disbelief.

"That's why we shouldn't trust Clancy with an important job like that." accuses Nurv.

"It was an accident!" bawls Clancy hysterically.

"When we’ve been here long enough, I’m going to devour Clancy. Then the rest of you will draw straws, and that will determine the order in which you are devoured." Storm rummages through her pockets, looking for one of the packets of ketchup that the cafeteria had offered.
Upon seeing the horrified looks of the others, she added, "What? I deserve to live. I have more of the looks."

"You can say that again," sighs Manly, lovestruck. Storm kicks him in the crotch.

R2 rises from his stance of despair. "Ok, so how do you guys suggest we get out?"
There’s silence for a few seconds, broken only by Manly moaning and rolling around on the ground, insisting that his balls had been ruptured.

"How about the air vents?" offers Pick at length, pointing at a vent too small for any of them to fit through.

"Whale-ears..." sighs R2. "The vent is obviously too small for us," finishes the robot.

"How about the window?" suggests Clancy, noticing the latch.

R2 smiles. "Yes. Good Clancy." The robot pats him on the head, and Clancy smiles.

Pick goes over, turns the latch, and pulls. "It isn't budging," Pick remarks as he continued to try and pull it free.  
"Just throw something at the window," says Nurv, while poking through an open textbook.

Manly, who seems to have recovered from having his balls ruptured, picks up a nearby desk and throws it against the window. Unfortunately, the shattering glass sound they all expected to hear did not occur, and instead, the desk rebounded off the glass and hit Clancy, knocking out the hapless Canadian instantly.
"Oops." Manly shuffled his feet guiltily.

Storm sighs. "I guess that'll make him easier to eat." She crouches next to the felled Canadian and begins to chew on one floppy arm after liberally dousing it with ketchup.

All of a sudden Nurv makes the most girlish scream that anyone has ever heard from a teenager already through puberty.

"A rat!" he screams. "Kill it! Kill it! Kill it!"

Nurv swings the math book towards the rodent in a mighty hammer-like gesture. The poor rat would be instantly crushed into a pancake.

Manly looks closer at the running rat and notices a familiar shape about it. "Nurv, stop! That's Ferret!"

Nurv stops with the math book an inch from Ferret's body. "Oh, sorry." Nurv's cheeks turn red from embarrassment.

Ferret runs over to the unconscious Clancy, bypassing Storm gnawing the arm. Ferret licks his face, and Clancy wakes up.

"Ew, stop it,” he says groggily, and Storm, knowing that her unconscious prey would have to be devoured later, backed off. A moment later, Clancy asked, “What happened to my arm?" He points at the ketchup and bitemarks, and a scary thought begins to grow in his mind. “Ferret...Ferret wasn’t eating me, was he?”
Ferret rolls his eyes, and Storm hides a smile behind her hand.  
"I can't believe this," R2 says in awe, ignoring Clancy’s shenanigans. "How did Ferret get in here?"

"We could probably write a note and send Ferret off through the vents with the note." Nurv seemed to have gotten over his fear of rats upon realizing that Ferret was not a rat.

R2 smiles at the idea, and tears a piece of paper off Unleash’s memo pad. A few quick lines with a pen, and the note is ready to be transported via Ferret. The little mammal sinks his teeth into the paper, scrabbles into the vent, and is off like a shot. For a moment, they briefly hear his footsteps inside the walls, and then all goes quiet.
"What do we do now?" asks Manly, who still stands near Storm.

R2 gets a dramatic light in his eyes. "We wait."

In the silence that follows, Storm sneaks up to Clancy’s arm and begins to slowly nom on it. Clancy quickly pulls it away from her, but three seconds later, she’s chewing on it again.

Users in story: @R2D21999 @Stormwalker @Clancy12 @pangtongshu @Ernie15 @Patrick2011 @daleks @Nurvana @themostmanlyman @Ferret @Riptizoid101 @LaurenLouise1507 @Salvidian @Pickpocket @Pieguyme @SuperstarSilver

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Chapter 8: Is That Daleks?

"Oh, Jennifer Lawrence. I feel so lucky talking to you online."

Daleks is on his laptop in the hallway, talking to Jennifer Lawrence (who is actually a middle-aged, bearded man in a dress).

"Glad to make one of my fans happy," 'Jennifer Lawrence' says in a raspy voice.

"There's just something that makes you look different from how you looked on TV and stuff like that," says Daleks. "Why would that be?"

Jennifer makes a worried look, but before 'she' could answer, Ferret randomly falls from the ceiling and breaks Daleks' laptop.

"Ferret!" shouts Daleks, holding the remains of his laptop. "You stupid rodent!" Then he notices the note in Ferret's mouth. "What's this?" He takes it out and starts reading it.

"Dear Person that reads this, there's a couple of us stuck in Mr. Unleashed's classroom because Clancy was being a brick and shut the door. The users that are stuck are R2, Pick, Clancy, Storm, Manly, and Nurv. Please help us soon, Storm is resorting to cannibalism and Clancy will probably be missing a finger by the time you read this. Love, R2."

Daleks scoffs. "R2 probably just locked the door on himself again. I'll just get Xeano to unlock it."

Daleks stomps off in search of Xeano. When he finds the fox, he’s taking a nap on the floor in the gym.

"The ArmorGames' hall monitor, everybody,” comments Daleks sarcastically. He goes over to the fox and shakes him awake.

"Huh? What?" Xeano yawns. "Oh, hello Daleks."

"How did you get this job again?" asks Daleks with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh, because I tried bringing more students to the school. Something along those lines," says Xeano, scratching his armpit. “I’m not entirely sure myself. Is that what you wanted to talk to me about?"

"No. I came to tell you that R2, Storm, Clancy, Nurv, Manly, and Pick are locked in Unleashed's classroom."

Xeano sat there in silence for a few moments before bursting into laughter. "Oh man, R2 is so dumb."

"I know, right?" Daleks joins Xeano in his laughter. It quickly subsides, and Xeano reaches into his pocket.

"So I'm guessing I have to unlock the door, then?" asks Xeano, searching his ring of keys for the correct one. "Ah! Here it is." Xeano reaches a hand towards Daleks imperiously, wanting the dinosaur to help him up. However, Daleks misunderstood and shook the outstretched hand instead. Xeano had to roll around the gym floor in order to get his feet.

Now standing (and a bit more disheveled), Xeano cracks his back. "Alright, let's go."

When they arrive at the door, Xeano jiggles the handle. Surprised to find it already unlocked, he pushes softly on the door. It doesn't budge.

"That's weird..." mumbles Xeano. He pushes harder on the door. "C'mon..." He pushes harder. "C'mon." He pushes even harder. "C'mon!" He pushes with all his foxy might. "C'MON!"

"Xeano, stop it. I don't think it's working," says Daleks.

Xeano clenches his teeth. "No, there's still one thing I can do." He begins to back down the hallway.

"Xeano..." Daleks says ominously. "What are you trying?"

The fox stops and drops into a ready stance. "My hardest!" He charges at the door, emitting an ululating war cry, and collides with it.

The door, of course, did not break. Xeano sighs with frustration.

"Now that I think about it," Daleks says, stroking his chin, "R2 did say he was going to use some kind of high-powered super glue on the door for a prank."

Xeano looks up at Daleks. "And you didn't think about mentioning this before?"

"Nope."

"Did he say where or who he got it from?"

Daleks strokes his chin again. "I believe he said he got them from DayCee."

Xeano sighs again. "Guess we'll have to go to DayCee's office."

At an intersection in the hallway, two users are peeking over the corner.

"Seems we'll have to stop them," says one of the users.

"It appears so," says the other.

The first one points down another hallway. "Quickly! We can flank them if we take this hallway."

Both users take off down the hallway.

Xeano and Daleks are still strolling down the corridor, chatting.

"So yeah. I talked to the real Jennifer Lawrence," Daleks gloated.

"Woaaaah!" Xeano exclaims in awe. "So, you're pretty much like a celebrity now?"

"I'm totally a celebrity," says Daleks. "Someday I'll drop out of school for a nice job opportunity in show business."

"You're so cool, Daleks." Xeano bats his eyes at the dinosaur. "I wish I could be like you."

"I know, right?" says Daleks smugly. "So anyways, I thought..."

Daleks stops as EvilSweetBlock leaps out to block his way. Evil is also wearing sunglasses for some reason.

"Is there something you want, Evil?" asks Daleks.

"Nope," Evil says with a mischievous smile.

"Then can you get out of our way please?"

"Nope."

Daleks stares at him blankly for a few seconds. "Xeano, do something!"

Xeano puffs up his chest and steps up to Evil. "As hall monitor, I command you to get out of the way!"

"I will not."

Xeano looks at Daleks. "I tried."

"Not hard enough," mumbles Daleks before speaking up. "Evil, why are you in our way?"

"Because I can be," says Evil evily.

Daleks scowls, furious. "Agh! We don't have time for this!" Evil looks about to respond when the dinosaur tackles Evil so hard that the latter flies into a row of lockers.

"Let's go!" Daleks and Xeano sprint down the hall, leaving Evil to try and put his sunglasses back together. Tears fills his eyes as he stares at the jagged pieces. Then he looks up at the duo running down the hall.

"You’d better watch your back, T-rex."

Daleks and Xeano take a moment to lean against the wall and gasp for breath when they reach the door to Mr. DayCee's office.

"Was that really necessary?" wheezes Xeano.

"He was in our way," says Daleks. "What did you expect me to do?"

"Never mind," sighs Xeano. "Let's just get DayCee."

Daleks knocks on the door.

"Come in!" came a voice behind the door.

Daleks and Xeano go inside to see MrDayCee relaxing to some music from bands in the 90s.

"Hello, Daleks. Hello, Xeano. Beautiful day, isn't it?" Says the janitor with a smile. "What can I do for you?"

"Was R2 here earlier today?" asks Daleks, who’s still slightly winded.

DayCee thinks back to earlier today. "Now that you mention it, he did ask for a can of wax and a bottle of X-TREME SUPER STRENGTH MONKEY GLUY."

"Well, we sort of have a problem concerning that..." begins Xeano.

"What is it?"

"R2 wanted to prank Unleashed, so he went to glue the door, but he also brought Clancy, Pick, Nurv, Manly, and Storm with him and now they're all trapped in Unleashed's room." Daleks explained without stopping. "We need a way to remove the glue."

"Well the only way to remove X-TREME SUPER STRENGTH MONKEY GLUY is with explosives," says DayCee. "Unfortunately, I just ran out, and the nearest explosives are in the next town, which is an hour and half drive away. So I'll have to be away."

"We'll come with you, DayCee," says Xeano loyally.

"We will?" Daleks was skeptical.

"Great!" exclaims DayCee, and stands up.

"I'll come too," says a voice at the door. Everybody turns around to see Nivlac, who’s striking a heroic pose.

DayCee speaks first. "Fine with me, although with three people, I'm going to have to put in the big side pod."

"Side pod?" asks Daleks. "Why would you need a side pod, and will it even fit me?

"Because I drive a Harley, and it'll possibly fit you."

"Just don't pee in it," Nivlac piped up. "We don't want it to turn into a pee pod. HAHAHA!"

Everyone stares at him.

"Alright guys!" exclaims DayCee after a protract4ed silence. "Let's go!"

"So you failed us?" says one of the two users in the shadows. "Even though we paid you?"

"My apologies, sirs, but I would like your permission to join you in your mission," says Evil, his face tight with rage.

"Why do you want to do that?" asks the other mysterious user. There’s a wooden sign in his hand.

Evil stares at them, eyes full of fire. "That dinosaur broke my shades. Those shades were special to me."

The users exchange a glance. "Fine with us," says the first one.

There's suddenly a beeping from one of the user's phones.

"DayCee's little motorcycle is taking off, I presume?" asks the one with the sign.

"Sure is," says the other. "We'll take the car."

Suddenly the users step out of the darkness into the light. One of the users is MattEmAngel, the one with the sign is JACKinbigletters. All three of them walk out into the parking lot. It’s mysterious.

Character: @Daleks @Xeano321 @MrDayCee @Evilsweetblock @Nivlac @MattemAngel @Jackinbigletters

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Chapter 9: Road Trip

"So how am I supposed to fit in this with two other people?" asks Daleks, staring dubiously at the motorcycle sidecar.

Daleks, Nivlac, Xeano, and MrDayCee are in DayCee's little shack at school. Inside there is a little sidecar big enough to fit three people. So it’s not really little. However, in case you forgot, Daleks is a dinosaur, and is about the size of 10 heavily obese Americans. Fortunately, DayCee has a solution.

"I have a big sidecar for the back, so you'll be able to fit in there," says DayCee. "This one is for Xeano and Nivlac." DayCee leads Daleks to a back room, leaving Xeano and Nivlac to argue what side they should be on the sidecar. "This is your pod."

DayCee uncovers a huge sidecar, the size of a semi truck trailer. It's definitely big enough for Daleks to sit in. "Wow." Awes Daleks. "This is perfectly sized for me. Nicely done."

After DayCee attaches both sidecars, he guns the gas and zooms off. Usually his Harley would be slower than normal, but today, it's breaking the law of physics and goes the same speed with the same pedal power.

"So where exactly are we heading?" yells Xeano over the air movement.

"We're heading over to the fireworks factory," replies DayCee. "They have some illegal bombs there that should do the trick."

"I thought all bombs were illegal?" yells Nivlac.

"Yeah, but these are especially dangerous, so don’t tell Storm about them." DayCee smiles.

"What do you do in your free time, DayCee?" asks Daleks.

"Oh, Daleks," says DayCee, just a touch condescendingly . "I'm more than just a janitor."

Daleks frowns at DayCee's confusing answer.

"Hey, guys..." Nivlac points at a car following them a short distance away. "Not sure if anyone noticed, but that car has been following us since we left the school. Do you think someone is trying to stop us?"

"Why would anyone try to stop us?" scoffs Xeano. "We're just trying to free the guys and Storm." He sits up a little straighter. "So how much longer until we get to the fireworks store?"
------------------------------------------------
"About half an hour," Matt replied to Evil, who’d just asked the same question.

"And when will we be able to stop them?" Evil pipes up again from the back seat. Matt’s driving, and Jack is sitting shotgun.

"Soon," says Jack. "And by soon, we mean whenever we feel like ramming them off the road."

"And when will we be craving a ramming?" asks Evil.

"Oh, shouldn't be too long," says Matt. "The craving usually comes very quickly."

"Also, won't ramming them kill them, since they're on a motorcycle?" asks Evil again, starting to annoy everyone with his questions.

"Matt won't ram them very hard," says Jack. "Right Matt?"

"Hm? Oh yeah, sure." Matt says, clearly not paying any attention. He presses his foot down a little more to catch up to the motorcycle.
"I spy with my little eye..."

"Xeano!" shrieks Nivlac. "We're done with the game. It isn't fun anymore."

"Nonsense!" shouts Xeano. "This game is always fun!"

"Guys, can you keep it down?" Daleks says, eyes drooping. "I'm trying to sle- AAAAH!" Daleks yells in surprise as a car rams into the back of his sidecar. "Uh DayCee, we're in trouble."

"Aw man," whines DayCee. "And I was hoping that there wouldn't be any scratches this time. I just waxed and washed this thing."

"What should we do?" Nivlac looks like he’s three seconds away from having a panic attack. "Should we disconnect Daleks' sidecar as a distraction?"

"Hey!" shouts Daleks indignantly. The car hits the motorcycle again, and everyone jolts.

"We just need to get next to the cliff on the left of us," says DayCee, seeming unconcerned.

"Are you crazy?!" screams Xeano. "They'll ram us off!"

"Don't worry! I have an idea that might work," says DayCee.

"Might?!" screams Daleks.

"Hang on!" shouts DayCee.

DayCee drives off the road and onto the edge of the cliff like some exciting people in action movies.

"Welp, I shouldn't have let you guys talked me into riding along with you." Nivlac looks down the cliff. The land below is wreathed in clouds. “Can I die now and spare my body the pain?”

"What?!" screams Xeano. "You wanted to come with us! We didn't even know you were in the room!”

The car veers up behind them, pulls level for a moment, and then jerks left and knocks them unceremoniously off the cliff. Daleks roars as they fall. The speed of the motorcycle falling is a little faster than the speed of everyone else (with the exception of Daleks, who’s heavier, and DayCee, who’s gripping the handlebars), and Xeano looks down to find himself hovering a good foot or two above the sidecar.

The motorcycle makes a grunk noise and burps a gout of bright pink steam before halting its downward acceleration. Xeano and Nivlac slam back into the sidecar with a thump.

"What the heck?" Daleks clears his throat from his roar. "Did you know it would do that?"

"Kind of," says DayCee, focusing on the horizon.

"What do you mean 'kind of?'" Xeano squints at him suspiciously.

"Well, I just finished it yesterday, and hadn't had it tested til' today," DayCee informs them.

"So we could have died?" asks Nivlac, his voice sounding an octave higher. .

"Yes," says DayCee, beaming. "Isn't that great?" Before anyone else can respond, he mashes the pedal and they blast across the landscape. Any other words were torn away.
Jack looks at the flying motorcycle, awestruck, and more than a little confused."Did you know it could do that?" He looks to Matt, who, probably in violation of some driving rule, is also glaring at the motorcycle. The car manages not to hit anything.

"No," says Matt at length. "We have to intercept them before they reach Unleashed's class!"

"I thought you said you wouldn't hit them too hard?" says Evil, clearly uninterested in the flying motorcycle.

"We're going back to the school," says Matt, ignoring Evil. "We can intercept them there." The car screeches through a sliding U-turn and heads back toward the school. An innocent bystander honks at them.
DayCee lands the motorcycle in a parking spot right in front of the fireworks store, and everyone dismounts. Nivlac scurries off to be noisily sick.

"'The Fireworks Store,'" reads Daleks in a monotone. "They clearly have lots of imagination."

"Despite the name, they actually have some grade A fireworks," says DayCee, and heads for the door.

The Fireworks Store looked like a warehouse with fireworks. There’s not much more to be said. The group walks up to the front desk, where a young man is standing.

"Hello, gentlemen," says the young man. "What are you interested in buying?"

"I do believe you have some bombs for me?" asks DayCee.

"Ah, yes, MrDayCee. Come right this way, we have your usual in the back room."

All but one tromped off to the back room. Nivlac was exploring the rest of The Fireworks Store. He wandered in aimless circles until he discovered a 15 foot large firework in the middle of the store. It looked just like your average firework, but it had a rounded base, and was about a hundred times bigger. The name is 'Terrible Fiery Death Punch', and Nivlac reads it out loud off the label. “Terr-ee-bleh Fiery Death Punch.”

"Woah!" Nivlac's eyes grow big as he stares at Terrible Fiery Death Punch.

He then takes out a lighter and lights the extremely long string at the end.

"This will be so awesome," Nivlac grins.

As he turns to head back to the front of the store, he sees a sign and read that out loud too.

"'Warning: Whatever you do, don't light Terrible Fiery Death Punch in The Fireworks Store. It will blow up the store. Seriously! Don’t do it!'" As Nivlac finishes reading,he glanced at the spark travelling across the string. "Oh, no."

DayCee is innocently signing a paper proffered by the young man when Nivlac slides into view. Daleks and Xeano were curiously peering over DayCee’s shoulder.

"Thank you, DayCee. And here is your bag of bombs." The young man hands DayCee a bag of bombs. "Have a great day."

DayCee looks up and sees Nivlac running up to him. "Nivlac, we were just coming to look for you! It looks like you found yourself." He chortled.

"Don't talk. Just leave," sweats Nivlac as he shoots out of the front door.

"What got into him?" asks Daleks.

Xeano sniffs the air and detects a hint of sulfur with his keen sense of smell. "Oh boy, that’s foul. Yeah, lets leave quickly."

DayCee & Co follow Nivlac out of The Fireworks Store and onto the motorcycle. DayCee sets the motorcycle to fly and blasts off. When they’re a reasonable distance away, the interrogation begins.

"What, exactly, did you do, Nivlac?" DayCee looks at Nivlac, who tries not to make eye contact.

All of a sudden a huge explosion goes off, spitting fire, smoke, and debris in every direction. When the dust clears, the Fireworks Store is no longer there.

"I had a blast," grins Nivlac nervously.

DayCee sighs heavily. "Remind me to tell you not to touch these bombs when we get to school." The motorcycle makes for the horizon at a fraction of speed of light. It’s a relatively large fraction (nothing like three fourths or nine sixteenths, but it’s still fast enough to kill people if they hit something), but Daleks manages to squeeze his nap in.
DayCee lands his Harley in his usual spot in staff parking lot, and Daleks sighs as they all walk into the school. "We're finally back."

"Not so fast!" Matt runs out right in front of the group, blocking the hallway. "We won't let you get away." Daleks looks behind him and sees Jack and Evil.

"Wh-what are you guys doing?" asks Daleks, preparing for a fight.

"We're not going to let you free the others in Unleashed's classroom," says Jack, holding his sign like an ax.

"How would you guys even know about that?" asks Daleks in surprise.

Jack grins. "We're the reasons they're trapped. We were also that car that pushed you off, though it didn’t really work."

"Why would you guys do this?" asks Xeano.

"For revenge," says Matt. "Storm got me a detention."

"And R2 embarrassed me on the bus," growls Jack.

"And you broke my shades." Evil gives Daleks an evil stare.

"But how are you going to get revenge on them if they're trapped in Unleashed's room?" asks Daleks.

"Oh, it's simple," explains Matt, who seems to enjoy monologuing. "When Unleashed comes back to his classroom he will get them into so much trouble, they might get expelled. If he doesn't get them in trouble, then at least Storm will eat Clancy. By the way, she's about halfway through him, last I checked."

While Matt talks, the locker closest to Xeano shakes violently.

"Hey Matt," interrupts Xeano. "Can I check out this locker?"

"No, there might be something in there you can use against me, " says Matt. "I'll check it."

Matt takes Xeano's keys and picks out the one that opens all the lockers. After a little trouble putting the key in the lock, he slams the locker open. For a second, nothing happens, and then, all of a sudden a ball of fur, minecraftsniper, jumps out and bites Matt in the face.

"AAAAHHHH!" Matt screams in surprise and rolls on the floor, scrabbling at his face. "Get it off me!"

Evil and Jack rush to help Matt, while Xeano, Daleks, DayCee, and Niv circumvent them and sprint to Unleash's room.

"Finally!" shouts Daleks. "After we do this, I can get back to my life!" He smiles while DayCee plants one of the bombs on the door.

"May I do the honors, DayCee?" asks Niv, a little too eagerly.

"Well..." DayCee pauess. "I don't see a problem with it. Just hit the detonate button and then run."

Niv presses detonate and then runs. The door is unceremoniously blasted to pieces, and there are several shouts from inside the classroom. The first one to emerge from the raging dust cloud is Nurv.

"Yes! Finally!" yells Nurv. "I didn't want to be with those people anymore!" He flees.

Next is Pick, who just shrugs. "I was asleep until that door blew up. That was awesome."

Manly comes out holding his finger. "That exploding door gave me a splinter." He goes to face the wall and cries silently.

R2 exits while sneaking worried looks over his shoulder. "Thank goodness! I thought I was going to be next!"

Storm comes out with Clancy dangling from her mouth. It would appear that the lower half of Clancy was wedged in her esophagus. He’d been resigned to his fate, but now that there was a spark of hope, he began flailing his one free arm.

"Storm, you can spit me out now," says Clancy.

Storm regurgitates Clancy out of her mouth.

“There aren’t enough scented candles in the world to make you taste good, anyway. Too salty.” Storm made a face and spat.

"That was so sick," says R2, enthused. "Your mouth just unhinged like a snake’s. Where did you learn to do that?"

"I'm Asian, R2," replies Storm. "We hold ancient secrets."

“You’re welcome, guys!" sighs Daleks as everyone that was stuck in the room walks away.

"At least you helped them," says DayCee. “That alone should be worth something.” He reaches for his bag of bombs but finds a conspicuous empty space.

"Where are my bombs?"

“Bombs?” asks Storm.

DayCee ignores her and looks at Daleks and Xeano. He notices someone else missing. "Where's Niv?"

"Oh, NO!" shouts Daleks into DayCee's face. "I've done enough for one day! I will not help you find a user with explosives. I'm outta here!" Daleks stalks down the hall.

"I wasn't going to... Ah, forget it," mumbles DayCee. He turns to Xeano to make an offhand remark, but the fox asleep on the floor.

DayCee sighs. "I guess I'll just clean this up, then." There’s a broom closet relatively close by, and he goes to it, removes a broom, and starts sweeping the debris away.

Characters: @Daleks @Xeano321 @MrDayCee @Evilsweetblock @Nivlac @MattemAngel @Jackinbigletters

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Chapter 10: A Daydream in the life of Storm

Storm walks into Miss Kegaumongo’s Catalan class for 5th period and searches for an empty desk. She finds an available desk to sit at - it’s at the back left of the room - and throws her bag under it. Other students trickle in, but none of them sit in front of her, which is nice, because she’s short and can’t see the front of the room from there. Kega walks in a second before the bell rings.

“Hello, class,” says Kega warmly. “Welcome to your first day of Catalan class. I’ll start by calling roll. StormWalker!”

“Here,” says Storm, staring out the window.

“DarkFire.”

“Here.”

“Superbobdabes…”

It was about then that Storm’s attention is diverted from roll call. That cloud looks a little like a pair of scissors. Those are pretty sharp, I wonder how much damage you could do to a person with those? I could probably take over the school, but why would I want to do that?

Her thoughts are interrupted by Silver opening his floppy mouth loudly to say, “Bruh-chan, I once read a story about some guy who became romantically involved with a shopping cart. Storm showed it to me. I think she wrote it.”

Irritated, Storm glares at him. “First, I didn’t write that thing. And second, that guy was you, wasn’t it?” she retorts.

Silver’s hairy nostrils were the size of Bermuda. There was a small flock of parakeets living in them. He gargles, “Yeah, but you were reading it. Annnnnnd you’re a midget.”

Storm thinks about stabbing him in the neck. The blood hosing from his jugular would douse at least one desk thoroughly in a spectacular shade of crimson, and it’d be worth it to hear Silver pathetically screaming in agony while she scraped his eyes out of his sockets with a spoon. But then I’d go back to solitary confinement, and that makes my eyes itch...

With price of her eyes itching looming over her, she subsides, though she pins Silver with a murderous glare and the promise to nuke him off the face of the earth. He smirks. Life as usual.

As class continues, she toys with the idea of setting people on fire if they were covered in marshmallows. Maybe if a person was made with marshmallow skin, they’d crisp nicely from the inside out. And then I could eat them!

As she stares out the window, there is a mysterious glowing light. The blueness of the sky is faded out; a reddish glow pervades the classroom. No one else seems to notice, and Storm looks around curiously. The class seems frozen. After a bemused moment, she pushes her chair back and waved her hands experimentally in the faces of other students. As she suspected, there is no reaction.

Then there is a noisy crack of thunder, and God came down to earth to whisper in Storm’s ear. If you covered at least three people with marshmallows and set them on fire, I’d put in a good word about you to Santa.

I’m an atheist, replies Storm. And I haven’t been in one place long enough to get presents for Christmas. If you’re God, don’t you know that?

How about a good grade in math? God cajoles. C’mon...you know you secretly want to cover everyone in marshmallows. You were just thinking it a second ago.

What kind of God are you? I don’t pay attention to that kind of stuff, but aren’t you supposed to be caring? Storm tries to disguise the fact that she desperately needs a good grade in math with feigned indifference. It was the first day of school, but she already has a bad feeling about the class.

God sighs. One of his hands comes up and begins to peel his face off. Morbidly curious, Storm watches, and is disappointed to find that he did, in fact, possess a face under the rubber mask. The underlying musculature of the facial structure is always interesting to see. You got me. I’m actually the Pterodactyl King, revived from the ancient times.

You look like a human, points out Storm blandly.

The Pterodactyl King chooses to ignore her. Just please, could you cover people with marshmallows? I have no marshmallows, so I’m really bored all the time, and it’d be funny.

Why didn’t you say that in the first place? complains Storm. I wouldn’t have to waste my time on this conversation. Yeah, sure, I’ll do it, but you’d better not be lying about that math grade.

Pleased, the Pterodactyl King vanishes in a small poof of light, and with him, the strange paralysis that had befallen that class. Conversation started up again. Storm blinks, remembers what she’d said to the Pterodactyl King, and raises her hand to go to the bathroom.

=========================

Once in the hallway, instead of making the left turn for the bathroom, she strides purposefully towards the cafeteria, where she just knows that Ernie is cooking some sort of unique confection, probably for tomorrow’s lunch. There would definitely be marshmallows in the pantry, she thinks to herself. I’ve just got to get to them.

Struck with a sudden revelation, she stops in her tracks. “Ernie is always walking between the kitchen and the pantry, so I’d get caught instantly and probably get sent to the office.” She scowls. “What I need is a distraction…”

Something catches her eye, and she moves closer to the window inside of the door that the nearest classroom sported. It appears to be a science class, and a user that bears a resemblance to Storm was filling out a worksheet, looking completely bored.

“Eggs!” Storm hisses, putting her lips to the crack between the door and the wall. “Oi, Eggs!”

Aggazaggashoofoo looks around suspiciously upon hearing her nickname called. Eventually, her eyes light upon Storm, who’s making faces at her through the window. “What do you want?” Aggs whispers back. “I’m busy.”

“I need your help on this exciting thing.”

“What kind of exciting thing? Last time we did “an exciting thing” we got chased off of that woman’s property because you wanted to -”

“Yeah, yeah, you don’t need to rehash that,” Storm grumbles. “I should’ve left the bulldozer alone, but I wanted to see if it still worked! I mean, how often do you find a dead bulldozer in the woods?”

“It was covered with kudzu and spiderwebs,” Aggs points out. “And you wanted me to reach in there and find the key. We don’t even know if there was a key.”

“Anyway!” Storm interjects, irritated at being sidetracked. “There’s no bulldozers this time, so can you help?”

Aggs narrows her eyes. “What’s in it for me?”

“Uh, great personal satisfaction?” Storm suggests unhelpfully.

Aggs groans and covers her face. “Let me finish this worksheet.”

====

A few minutes later, the sisters are in the hallway adjacent to the cafeteria, with Storm explaining to Aggs about the vision of the Pterodactyl King. “...so what you need to do is keep Ernie out of the pantry while I steal the marshmallows.”

Aggs puts her hands on her hips and shakes her head. As the one student in the school Storm can't intimidate at least a little, she’s powerful in her own right. “No way. I don’t know Ernie.”

“But you like to cook, right? Ernie makes food, you can do the food thing. I mean, you both make weird food. There’s the appleloaf that Ernie makes, and then there’s the weird cake that you made out of Nerds, coconut shreds, and lemon juice. You’ll be great friends.”

Without further ado, Storm shoves Aggs around the corner and into the cafeteria. The door makes a loud sound behind her as it closes, and Ernie looks up. “Can I help you?”

CONTINUES AT CHAPTER 20
CAN YOU HANDLE THE SUSPENSE

Written by: @StormWalker, except for a little bit by @R2D21999.
Edited by: @StormWalker.
Users mentioned not in roll call: @StormWalker, @aggazaggashoofoo, @SuperStarsilver, @Ernie15, @kegaumongo

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Chapter 11: Please Don't AP

"Finally done with the first day!" shouts DarthTyrannausarus triumphantly.

"Duuuude, I know!" exclaims Frank_Frooton. (Note: to avoid confusion, we will call him FF in the future when he runs into the teacher Frank.) "Maybe this year, I’ll finally graduate!'

DarkFire scoffs. "I doubt it."

Darth, Frank, and DarkFire are walking to their houses after school, when suddenly, a bearded hobo walks up to them.

"Hello kids," says the hobo brightly. "Did you have a great time at school?"

"We sure did, Mr..." Frank pauses, trying to figure out something to call him.

"My name is Hectichermit, but you can call me Hectic." Hectichermit winks.

"Yeah... Hectic..." says Frank with 0% suspicion.

"Anyway..." smiles Hectic. "I was wondering if you kids would like to check something out."

Suddenly DarkFire, who’d so far remained silent, blows on a whistle that was hanging on his neck. Everyone currently outside looks their way, and then goes back to what they were doing.

"What was that?" asks Hectichermit, confused.

DarkFire looks around, embarrassed. "I thought you were going to... never mind... please continue with what you were saying."

"Well, I was wondering if you fellows would like to check these babies out." HecticHermit takes out a pack of cigarettes.

"Cigarettes?" asks Darth. "Yeah, uh. No thanks."

"They're not normal cigarettes," frowns Hectic. "They're APs."

"AP?" DarkFire asks. "Didn't the school actually allow those things once?"

"Oh yeah," Hectic says, all smiles. "Back then, people would smoke so many of these babies. The teachers actually suspended people because they smoked too much of them. Then the school board decided to ban AP from the school altogether."

"So in that case, we definitely shouldn't take them from you,” says Frank.

"Actually, you're supposed to take them from me." Hectic looks up at the sky dramatically. "You must be rebellious, you must try to smoke as many as you can and spread the love to everyone in the school!"

Darth shakes his head. "Yeah, there's no way we're doing that."

"We're out of here," agrees Frank.

Darth and Frank start walking away, but they pay no attention to their companion. Dark decided to stay behind with Hectic. After the other two are out of sight, he leans close to Hectic and waves a twenty dollar bill at him.

"I'll buy 12 packs," whispers Dark, and Hectic happily obliges.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning DarkFire gets on the bus and sits behind Darth and Frank. "Hey guys!" Dark says cheerfully, AP hanging out of the corner of his mouth.

Darth turns around and sighs. "Don't tell me you actually bought AP from Hectic."

"I don't have to tell you anything," coughs Dark.

"Look dude, you're even coughing," says Frank, concerned. "You need to stop while you can."

"No way. I bought 12 packs of these things, I'm getting my money’s worth," exclaims Dark after another bout of coughing.

"How much AP did you smoke?" asks Darth, his brow furrowed.

"Not much," says Dark nonchalantly. "Before I got on the bus I’d only smoked one pack."

"DarkFire, I think you should stop smoking for awhile," says Frank firmly. "You're going overboard with it."

"I'm not going overboard!" exclaims Dark indignantly. "If anything, I think I need to light more."

He takes out a fresh pack of AP from his pocket, but Frank takes it out of his hands. "Yeah, we're not going to let you," says Darth.

"Fine," drawls Dark. He then takes out another AP packet, takes out a cig, and then lights it somehow.

Darth and Frank look at each other.

"How many did you buy?" asks Darth slowly.

"I told you," sighs Dark, a cigarette in between his lips. "I bought 12 packs of these."

Darth and Frank are so shocked that Frank drops the pack he took from Dark, who bends down to get the dropped pack. "I’ll take that back now.”

"Why?" asks Darth tearfully. "Why would you do this to yourself?"

"Because they've awesome, aaand nutritious," hacks Dark.

"Dude, you're going to get cancer if you keep smoking those things constantly like that," says Frank.

"No I won't," says Dark confidently. "Cigarette packages always say 'can cause cancer' but these didn't say that."

"That's because you bought them from some random hermit on the street!" says a frustrated Frank, looking like he was about to pull his hair out.

"He's trustworthy." Dark rolls his eyes.. "Anyways, we're at school, so we need to head to class now bye."

Mino speeds violently into his parking spot, sending cars flying across the football field. One of them looked like pang's, but it’s hard to tell. "Get out! You wretched hobgoblins are stinking up my child!" the minotaur shrieks, throwing a glass bottle towards the back of the bus.

Dark quickly gets off the bus to avoid any more complaining from Frank and Darth. As he passed Mino, the busdriver reached out and plucked a pack of AP from Dark’s back pocket.

"Oh!" Mino sniffs the pack. "Haven't had one of these in a while!"

------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright!" exclaims Nicho. "Everyone seems to be here!" He slaps down his papers on his desk.

"Alright everyone!" shouts Nicho again. "Open your books up to the first Chapter. Today we will begin learning about ancient China and..." He trails off when he finally notices the cigarette in between DarkFire's lips.

"What is that?" Nicho grinds his teeth, trying to hold in his anger.

"AP," says Dark plainly.

Frank speaks up. "We tried telling him to stop." Darth next to him nods his head.

"And you decided not to heed your friends' warnings?" asks Nicho, face reddening with rage.

"Of course not," says Dark. "What does ‘heed’ mean, by the way?"

"You're in so much trouble, young man!" Nicho screams. "Go to Gantic's office immediately!" He then turns toward Frank and Darth. "You two accompany him. It seems you guys know what's going on."

------------------------------------------------------

They all walk down to Gantic's office. Darth and Frank are on either side of Dark, who seems unconcerned with his current situation.

"Dude, take that cigarette out of your mouth.” Darth swats at it, but Darkfire ducks. "You're in enough trouble as it is."

"I take it out when I feel like it," Dark insolently.

Darth sighed and looked ready to continue the argument, but relented. "If that's what you wish...it’s your own grave you’re digging."

They reach the office a moment later and stand in front of the door.

“You know,” Darth says after a minute, “I’ve heard rumors about this guy…”

“Such as?” Frank wanted to know.

“R-”

“How about we get this over with?" Dark pushes past them and turns the knob. The door swings open slowly, creaking loud enough to make them all jump, and after a shared glance, they edge into the office.

Gantic is sitting behind his desk, typing at his computer. His limbs fly so fast that they’re almost a blur, and text fills the monitor. He murmurs in a low voice to himself while writing. They don't know what he's saying, but he repeats the words 'iron' and 'moon' several times.

"Uh, Mr. Gantic, sir," gulps Darth. "We were sent to see you."

Gantic looks up, his dark beady eyes piercing their souls... or at least, it felt like it.

"Ah, yes. Nicho told me you were coming," Gantic says at length. "The problem is quite obvious." He glances at the cigarette in Dark's lips, and Dark squirms under his intense gaze. "Where'd you get the AP?"

"A guy gave them to me," responds Dark, in a cool-like manner that just made him seem like the kind of person Zaphod Beeblebrox would want to punch in the face. Fortunately, no one on the room was Zaphod Beeblebrox, otherwise Dark would’ve been punched in the face.

"You know AP isn't allowed on school grounds anymore," says Gantic, his voice devoid of inflection.

"That's what Hectic said," said Dark, feigning boredom.

"Who's Hectic?" asks Gantic, steepling his limbs before him.

"I don't have to tell you anything.” Dark leans back arrogantly and twirls the AP in his fingers.

"All right." Gantic looks to Darth and Frank. "Who's Hectic?"

"He's some Hermit that approached us yesterday," says Darth respectfully.

Gantic nods. "What did he do?"

"He offered us some AP."

Gantic starts writing in a notebook. "Did you take any?"

"Neither me or Frank did," says Darth, and shuffles his feet.

"But apparently Dark did?" Gantic raises an eyebrow.

Darth and Frank just sit there like sacks of potatoes.

"Right. You two can leave," says Gantic, his tone taking on an ominous edge for a moment as he turns back to his desktop. "I'd like to be alone with Dark."

Darth and Frank both flee the office without a backwards glance.

Gantic doesn’t move from his seat, doesn’t even look at Dark, but somehow, the act of not looking is scarier than if he’d flown into a rage."You better stop smoking AP. It’s not good for you, you know." As usual, his voice was nearly robotic in its tonelessness.

"What if I don't?" Dark does his best to remain nonchalant, but it’s clear he’s at least a little intimidated.

"Then you will get suspended for a month," says Gantic calmly.

"I'm not afraid of that."

"No, you wouldn't be, would you." Gantic rises up from his chair. "I'm going to give you a riddle."

"A riddle?" says Dark, his eyebrows raised.

"But before I tell you the riddle," Gantic continues, "I need to tell you the rules. Now, are you listening?"

“Yeah, sure.” Dark tried to make eye contact and instead decided to glance to the side.

“I said, are you listening?” Gantic’s voice had changed considerably; no longer robotic, it was raspier, and boomed as if it belonged to a bigger creature than the one in front of Dark.

“I’m listening!”

“Good. I won’t repeat myself. If you get the riddle right in one shot, I won't give you any punishment. However, if you get it wrong…” His voice implied a terrible punishment, and for a moment, Dark was afraid. But the moment passed, and everything returned to normal. “...I'm sending you to counselor Calm for as long as your AP addiction lasts."

"Yeah, yeah. Just give me the riddle, rabbit." Dark grins.

Gantic folds his limbs in front of him and speaks. "Johnny's mother had three children. The first child was named April. The second child was named May. What was the third child’s name?"

Dark’s smirk was wide. "Easy, June."

"Wrong." Gantic’s smile was dark enough to send chills down Dark’s spine. "Let me tell you the riddle again, Darkfire. Johnny's mother had three children. The first child was named April. The second child was named May. What was the third child’s name? At the beginning, I said 'Johnny's mother'. The answer is Johnny." Gantic turns away. "You’ll start seeing Calm tomorrow."

Dark's smile fades as he slumps out of the office. As soon as the user is out of earshot, Gantic picks up the phone and dials a number.

"Hey Mino, if you see a hermit, kick him off the school grounds. He's been selling AP to students."

---------------------------------------

A week passed. No one died.

"So how was spending time with Calm?" asks Darth on the bus to school.

"It wasn't bad," says Dark complacently. "We had some hiccups, but he's getting me to stop smoking."

"I feel so proud of you." Frank says, eyes shining with kawii admiration.

"I'm glad too," Dark agrees. "It had a weird aftertaste, kind of like cookies. They probably weren't made of cookies, but I had a doctor check me out all the same."

"So you're all fine?" asks Darth.

"All fine," confirms Dark.

It’s smiles all around. Pretty gay.

Mino pulls into the bus driveway.

"Alright, everybody off the bus right now! I gotta pee!" yells Mino.

After everyone dismounts and vanishes, HecticHermit appears mysteriously. He approaches the bus. "I have the AP," he whispers, looking around shiftily.

Mino turns around, a grin on his face as he takes the pack of AP. "Excellent! You keep bringing me more of these and I won't tell Gantic about you hanging around here."

"Thanks Mino." Hectic smiles as a reply.

Hectic disappears and Mino opens the pack and lights up. "This is the life," he sighs, while exhaling smoke rings. He then goes to the men’s bathroom and drinks out of the urinal.

Characters: @DarkFire, @Gantic, @Frank_Frooton, @DarthTyrannausarus, @Hectichermit, @nichodemus, @Minotaur55

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Chapter 12: Clancy's Canadian Cooking

"You've got to be kidding me!" Blk exclaims, staring down the hall in horror.

"I didn't think he'd take it seriously," mumbles R2, disbelief showing in the pitch of his robot voice.

They’re gawping at a stand that Clancy set up himself. At the stand is an assortment of cooking appliances, including an oven, stove, blender, toaster, and waffle maker. At the front of the stand are free samples in small plastic containers. The samples look like fries topped with gravy and cheese curds; not very appetizing in general. Above the stand is a sign that proclaims Clancy's Canadian Cooking in livid blue letters. However the strangest thing is that there's actually a crowd - a real one, not another hallucination - around the stand.

After exchanging a bemused look, Blk and R2 walk over.

"Clancy!" hollers R2.

Clancy glances over. "Oh, hey guys. Man, I have to thank you for suggesting this to me. Have some poutine." Clancy gives them both cups of the fries topped with syrup and cheese curds.

Both Blk and R2 stare at it.

"You try it first." Blk sniffs his dubiously.

"What?!" shouts R2 in a feminine, squeaky voice. "You eat it!"

"AGH!" roars StormWalker from the line. " Shut up and just eat it!" (just beat it) As they start to turn to look at her, she stalks over to both of them and shoves the poutine down their throats, plastic cup and all. They both start choking on the cups as Storm walks back to her place in line.

"How was it?" Clancy smiles angelically.

"It was good." R2 coughs and spits up a piece of plastic. "Except for the cup."

"Well you're not supposed to eat the cup." Clancy rolls his eyes. Blk and R2 both glare at Clancy, who persists in ignoring their dirty looks.

"You know Gantic won't allow your stand in the hallway," says Blk, almost smugly.

As if summoned, Gantic appears and walks over to the stand.

"Hey," says Gantic, and everyone turns to stare at him. "I just want to thank you for the poutine."

"You're very welcome." Clancy beams.

Gantic takes a cup of poutine as he continues. "You keep making more stuff like this and you'll get a place in the cafeteria for your stand."

Blk and R2 stare at Clancy, their mouths agape as Gantic vanishes, humming.

Clancy twirls and claps his hands in delight. "Wow! My very own place in the cafeteria! Isn’t that amazing?” Sparkles are all but manifesting themselves in the air around him, and Blk and R2 take a step back to avoid being contaminated.

"I guess you're going to be a big shot now," mutters R2, trying to hide his sullenness.

"Oh, c'mon R2," Clancy says nicely. "I wouldn't call having a stand with Canadian food in the cafeteria a big shot job."

"I would!" R2 bursts into tears and buries his face in Blk's shoulders.

"There, there." Blk pats R2's back softly, trying to comfort him, and Clancy picks his nose and wipes it on the offended robot. Everyone applauds.

The Canadian makes a guilty face, but brightens as he formulates a plan. "R2!" exclaims Clancy. "Why don't you help me make the food?"

R2 looks up with a smile, wiping off his oily tears. "Really?"

"Of course!" Clancy claps his hands. "I'll always allow my white buddy to help me make Canadian food!"

"Hey!" shouts Blk after attempting to wipe R2's oil tears off his shirt-sleeve. "What about me?"

"What about you?" asks Clancy.

Blk looks at Clancy annoyingly. "What am I going to do?"

Clancy looks around. "Oh, uh, right... You can post these flyers around the school."

Clancy drops a heavy pile of Clancy's Canadian Cooking flyers on top of Blk. After Blk recovers his senses, he walks off mumbling about how he got the bad job.

"Alright, who's next?!" shouts Clancy as Pick sneaks a cup of poutine and runs away.

Balloon_Girl approaches the stand while holding her best friend, her balloon.

"Why do you make people wait in line just for free samples?" she asks.

"Because it's Canadian," R2 says helpfully, interrupting Clancy before he could say anything.

"I guess that makes sense." Balloon_girl purses her lips in thought. "Anyways, me and my balloon here would both like one."

Clancy hands two cups of poutine to Balloon_Girl. She eats hers and sighs dramatically, smacking her lips like she was in some sort of commercial.

"That was really good," she says, and hands the second poutine cup to her balloon's string. The poutine immediately falls on the floor.

"Seems my balloon didn't like it. She's always picky about what she eats. Anyways, thanks." She walks away with her balloon.

---

In the same hallway, Ernie is watching the stand. He's glaring at the stand with rage and anger and angry rage.

"So Gantic will give that junk pile a place in MY cafeteria?" Ernie says angrily, while keeping a smooth voice. "Not while I'm around."

He hears the sound of tape being torn and turns to see Blk apathetically taping a flyer to a wall. Ernie walks over to Blk to confront him.

"You!" shouts Ernie. "You were over at that stand, right?"

Blk looks up, confused. "Uhhh, yes. Hello to you too, Ernie."

"I need you to wreck their stand," commands Ernie.

Blk shakes his head. "Are you crazy? I'm not doing that, Clancy's food is great."

"But didn't he give you this job?" asks Ernie insidiously.

"Well, yeah."

"And didn't you complain when he gave you this job? You aren't even being paid for it."

"You don't know that." Blk frowns.

"Are you kidding me? He's giving out FREE samples." Ernie rolls his eyes.

"M-maybe he's being paid by advertisers?" stutters Blk. It comes out more like a question than a statement, but it’s undetermined whether it as actually a question or a statement so no one really cares.

"Face it, Blk." Ernie puts an arm around Blk's shoulders. "You're getting nothing out of this. Not only that but you hate doing it. So I suggest helping me."

Blk pulls away, facing Ernie. "What's in it for me?"

Ernie pulls a $20 bill from his apron.

Blk's eyes sparkle. "I'll take it!" He reaches towards the bill, but Ernie smacks him in the face.

"Stand first, money after," grunts Ernie. "Now go!"

---

"Thanks for the awesome poutine, guys," says StormDragon.

"No problemo, Storm." R2 clicks his tongue. "It's all thanks to this guy." R2 puts an arm around Clancy.

Clancy chuckles as he slowly takes R2's hand off his shoulders and flings it away from him rapidly. "You helped."

"No I didn't," says R2. "I stared at the food and tried to put poisonous cookies in the fryer."

"You at least made an effort." Clancy pats R2's head.

"Riiight, I’ll be going now…” StormDragon edges away.

When StormDragon is gone, Blk walks over nervously.

"You're finished with the flyers already?" asks Clancy.

"Yeah,” lies Blk. "It didn’t take long."

Clancy stares into Blk's eyes for a moment, crawling around in the inner depths of his soul. The Canadian kind of wants to puke, but he’s too brave to puke, so instead he clenches his throat shut.

"Well, all right, R2 and I are going to count how many cheese curds we have." Clancy says at last and walks over to the other side of the stand with R2.

Blk looks around on his side of the stand. There’s a fryer and it's currently on. After staring at it like a hypnotized duck, he exclaims, "I could make the food taste bad!"

"What?" says Clancy absently, looking over his shoulder at Blk.

"Nothing."

Blk waits for Clancy to turn back around and looks at the fryer. "I guess I'll use the dragon fruits Ernie gave me."

He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a dragon fruit. It's wearing a hat. A fedora, to be precise. He places it on the stand and rummages around in his pants. "I should have one more..."

However, the moment he puts down the dragon fruit, the part of the counter that had the fryer on it slips and crashes down, splattering its contents all over Blk. In the next moment, Blk is cursing rapidly.

"Oh my gawd this is hot!" shrieks Blk.

"Yes!" shouts Ernie from down the hallway.

Clancy and R2 rush to Blk, who’s rolling on the floor, screaming like a wuss.

"You shouldn't be playing around with the counter,” Clancy admonishes severely. He looks at R2. "Can you fix the counter?"

"Sure." R2 eats a fry off the floor.

"You're lucky we were already cooking extra fries." Clancy points to the other side of the stand, where there’s another fryer.

"No!" shouts Ernie.

Blk walks away, muttering that he needs to change his shirt.

An hour later, Blk is across the hallway from the stand, straddling a motorcycle. He smiles as he watches the stand, the target he'll crash into if everything goes to plan.

"This will be perfect!" Blk exclaims to himself. He revs the motorcycle. "Oh yeah! Listen to that baby purr!"

Blk floors the thing that makes the motorcycle go vroom vroom and speeds off down the hall towards the stand. As the distance closes, his smiles growses. Then the right side of the stand's counter collapses at a 45 degree angle, making the stand the perfect ramp for a motorcycle.

"Oh, sh-" Blk is thankfully cut off by smashing head-first into the wall. His motorcycle is twisted like a twisted pretzel doing yoga.

The stand, however, is still intact, apart from the countertop’s collapse.

"R2," sighs Clancy. "I thought I told you that you needed to fix the counter."

"I forgot," replies R2 with a mischievous smile.

---

Blk comes back to the stand, crutches at his side.

"I just can't succeed in tearing this stand down." Blk mumbles. Then he suddenly gasps. "What if this stand is immortal! Like some kind of god!"

Blk smiles. "Well, just like religions, if I can't destroy it physically I'll just spread rumors about it! Then people will stop going to the stand! Then they'd have no reason to have it up anymore! Just like religion!"

Blk then runs off and starts writing on a piece of paper.

I had been walking through the commons, when I noticed the strange absence of anyone else. A solitary figure sat hunched over a table, in the center of the area. He slowly moved his head, jerkily, almost inhumanly to meet my gaze. As we locked eyes, he began to wave. Sitting on the table he was so carefully studying was a glass of some viscous brown liquid, not syrup but not coke. Before I realized what was happening, I had begun to choke on it. I fell to the floor, unable to move any of my limbs. Standing over me, almost hovering, was Clancy, the one at the table. Waving at me, with that freakish smile of his.

I woke up chained to a maple tree, syrup running down across my face. Clancy stood in front of me, motionless. His smile was even wider now, and I thought for a moment that his face would tear apart from its breadth. That was when he took out the plate of fries, which he had hideously slathered with maple syrup. I almost voiced my alarm, because that wasn’t how poutine was made at all. And then, to my slowly mounting horror, he inserted one of the fries into my mouth. This was when the changes began. My hair began to turn to fur, my feet became padded as well. Another syrup fry, and my whole body convulsed, and claws sprouted out of my nails. I was now completely covered in fur, and a pain came from behind me now.

Slowly realizing what was happening to me, I tore at the chains that bound me to this tree of evil. But it was far too late to escape, as a pain came from my mouth, and I knew what was about to happen to me at this point. Terrified, I closed my eyes, but Clancy forced them open. His smile was so large, I was almost distracted from my current situation. He then turned his head sideways, and snickered, as a tail sprouted from my back. Two absurdly large teeth then extended from my upper lip, and the change was finished. I was the beaver, and Clancy rode away on his moose, leaving me to chew the tree to pieces and free myself. But it was too late, and I could never go back to my family. [Storm’s note: I did not touch this piece of work: it was all Blk.]

Blk looks at his masterpiece with pleasure. "This will ruin him for good!"

He immediately runs for the copier and copies about a hundred of the flyers and grabs a roll of tape. Blk then runs out the door and accidentally bumps into Clancy when turning a corner.

"Clancy!" Blk hides the pile of flyers behind him. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm going to get a hammer." Explains Clancy. "We're tearing down the stand."

"What?! Why?" Asks Blk, who is surprised and a little disappointed, as he didn't even post a single one of his flyers.

"I just don't think I can take the stress," says Clancy gloomily.

"That makes sense." Blk nods. "Especially those young story writers that constantly type up stories for a website."

"Blk please, try not to break the fourth wall," says Clancy sharply. "It'll make us look desperate."

"I'll stop, I promise." Smiles Blk.

"So after tearing down the stand, R2 and I were going to get some drinks from the cafeteria. You wanna come?" Asks Clancy.

"I'll be there, but first I have to do something." Says Blk.

"Alright, see you there." Clancy walks off.

Blk looks at the piles of flyers in his hands and then tosses them into the nearest trash can. He then walks away, proud that he didn't hurt his friends and still got 20 bucks out of it.

---

Later at night HecticHermit is digging into a trashcan.

"What's this?" Hectic stares at one of the flyers. "There's a lot of these little story things."

Hectic's eyes then gleam at a sudden idea. "I could sell them and get money off of them!"

Hectic quickly gets out of the can and starts rolling it to his alleyway home.

Blk's little story: @blk2860

Characters: @Clancy12, @blk2860, @R2D21999, @Ernie15, @Gantic, @StormWalker, @Stormdragon, @Balloon_Girl

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Chapter 13: Bomb Threat

“All right, children, we’ve learned about some dangerous thing, so get out.” The announcements briefly crackle to life overhead, and everyone in the school grumbles as they head outside into the school parking lot. The students are told to stand in a line with their current class, and most of them ignore that order and began whispering to each other about what's going on. When Gantic steps outside, everyone settles down, which is rare for the students of ArmorGames High.

"Attention, everyone," Gantic says, voice loaded with a sort of terrifying authority. He’s speaking softly, but everyone hears him. "I'm sure all of are wondering about what's going on. However before we can tell you anything, we need to see the following students: Omegap, Riptizoid, Pickpocket, SuperstarSilver, PieGuyMe, Guest_Pegasus, and MattEmAngel. Report to the football field immediately."

Storm laughs at them as the glop of students parts to make a column of shame for the seven students to shame down.

"What did you do, Pick?" Rip snarks as he shoves Pick.

"Yeah, what did you do, Pick?" Silver pushes Pick as well.

"Umm, you guys were called too..." Pick frowns.

"Yeah," drawls Rip, "But you're dumb."

"Dumb," repeats Silver like a brainless mannequin. But he’s not even one of the attractive mannequins, one of the factory rejects with three eyes and an deformed nose. And it talks, too. Sometimes it says ‘lol u midget botfeeder play bad gaemz’ and gets human pizza dropped on it. You’d almost pity the mannequin, but the mannequin is beyond pity. Within the mannequin, there is only darkness - darkness, and a double helping of nacho cheese fries. But those were poisoned, too, and the stomach lining of the ugly mannequin is laced with lesions. None of this is relevant in any fashion.

Pegasus walks up to them. "Guys, c'mon. We don't need to argue "

"Yeah we do," the mannequin - I mean Silver - says, scrunching his three eyes together.

Omegap starts crying and trembling. "I'm scared!"

"You better be," intones Matt. "Because they're going to experiment on us, vivisect us, and make our worst nightmares... into a horrible reality." Matt bends to whisper the last part into Omegap's ear. Omega, of course, starts bawling. Tears and snot course down his face, and Matt jumps away in disgust.

Pegasus pats Omega’s as he cries on her shoulder. "There, there. It'll be okay."

Pieguy approaches Pegasus and Omega. "Actually, considering how much of a cry-baby Omega is, it will probably never be okay... for him at least."

Omega bursts into fresh tears as they approach the football field, where Gantic waited. DayCee was at his side.

"Alright, which one of you did it?" asks Gantic in a low, threatening voice.

Everyone stares at each other, utterly confused.

"Pick did it," Silver pipes up.

"What?!" shouts Pick indignantly. "You don't even know what Gantic is talking about."

"Yeah, but ur dum m8." Silver shows off all three teeth in a goofy smile.

"I agree with Silver," says Rip, trying to look professional. "You're dumb."

Pick just sighs.

"So uhhh, what are you talking about?" asks Matt. "Because, for once, I didn't do anything."

Gantic suspiciously glares at Matt before turning back to face the rest of them. "So, we were sent a bomb threat by email."

Omega starts crying, Pegasus gasps as she sees flashbacks of her past, Silver and Rip laugh at Pick, Matt stands there plotting, and Pie just thinks about the circumference of a bowl and how many scoops of ice cream it could hold.

"Yes, shocking, I know," continues Gantic. "We tracked the IP address and it led to the computer lab you all used today. So yeah, we need to check you guys out. We would look at the cameras but we got some kind of R19 virus in our computers."

"Why is DayCee here?" points Matt, still bitter from their last encounter

"He's going to check your backpacks one at a time," says Gantic, steepling his fingers the best he could. "Speaking of which, Rip. You're first. Follow me."

---

"How do you do, Rip?" smiles DayCee. "You're not planning a bomb threat, are you?"

"Not at this time, no."

"Well let's hope not." DayCee nods at Rip's backpack. "So I need you to open up."

"I don't want to." Rip crosses his arms and pouts.

"C'mon, you’ve got nothing to be afraid of," DayCee cajoles.

"I won't open it!" Rip screams, and his face turns purple.

DayCee reaches for a walkie-talkie at his belt. "Gantic, we need someone to hold Rip down."

A second later Nicho and Cen appear to hold down Rip while he shrieks and flails. DayCee opens Rip's backpack and spills out all of the contents, which were all love letters, flowers, and multiple pictures of Lauren.

DayCee stares at the pile. "Yeah, you look pretty innocent. You can go back to the field now."

Rip shoves the Lauren Shrine back into his pack and leaves DayCee's office sulking and embarrassed.

---

"Now it's your turn, Silver." DayCee moves his mouth in talking shapes.

"To do what?" Asks Silver.

"To open your bag,” DayCee replies.

"Why would I do that?"

"So we can find any evidence connecting you to the bomb threat."

"But how do you know that I'm guilty enough to be checked?"

DayCee sighs. "Look, the sooner we get on with this, the sooner you can leave."

"Why can't I leave now?"

"Just open the bag!"

Silver slowly opens his backpack. The Jaws theme plays. He then reaches in and slowly, ever so slowly, lifts out *gasp* pictures of Kim Kardashian.

MrDayCee raises a single eyebrow. "Why do you have these?"

"Because Kim Kardashian broke the internet," gurgles the unspeakably stenchful one.

"You can leave now, Silver." Sighs DayCee

---

"Now Pick, I've been told by multiple witnesses that you are to blame." MrDayCee glares at him.

Pick frowns. "Was it Rip and Silver?"

"I'm not allowed to give away that information," DayCee replies.

"So that's a yes then?"

"Fine, yes. Now can you open your bag please?"

Pick spills the contents of his backpack. The contents include school books, a wallet, notes with multiple drawings, and a copy of Call of Duty Black Ops.

DayCee picks up the wallet with a frown. "This doesn't seem to be yours." He opens it and sees multiple pictures of pang.

"It's mine, I just have a pang fetish. This lends me strength in times of great need." Pick sweats nervously.

DayCee raises an eyebrow. “Really now.”

Pick nods frantically. Seeing that DayCee’s countenance hasn’t softened, he closes his eyes and chants, “AhyesitispangogreatmemelordpangpleaseblessmewithyourmemespleasegiveayoungpoorchildsuchasIachancetowitnessyourmemesinpersonallI’veeverwantesinceIwasachildwasthechancetobegivenoneofyourmemesandraiseitasmyownalsoiwantyourbabiespang-”

“All right, all right, you’re innocent. You can leave.”

Pick hurriedly snatches the wallet, stuffs all his stuff in his backpack, and runs off.

---

"Matt, I know we had some minor misunderstandings in the past..."

"Minor?" shouts Matt. "Your fox friend made me open a locker that had minecraftsniper inside! Look at this scar!" Matt points at a small blemish on his nose.

"Yeah, but that was Xeano," says DayCee. "I didn't even know where he was going with the whole locker ordeal."

"Maybe not, but as a worker at this school, you're supposed to help students when they're in trouble, not leave them there!" Matt stands up. "I'm leaving!"

"Not until you sit down and open your bag!" DayCee raises his voice.

"And if I don't?" Matt glares at him challengingly.

"Then you'll be arrested," smirks DayCee.

Matt frowns. "You wouldn't dare."

"I can and I would," responds DayCee with glee. "We have been sent a bomb threat. We need to figure out who sent it so we can protect the students. You leaving is just getting in the way. Now open the bag!"

Matt grudgingly as he empties the contents of his bag. Out comes a book on how to get revenge, a notebook on plans, and 3 dolls with pins in them, each modeled after Daleks, Xeano, and MrDayCee.

DayCee picks up all of the items except the dolls. "I'll confiscate this as evidence and give them to Gantic for him to look over. For now, you're our first real suspect."

Matt stares at his confiscated items. "But I'm using those!"

"Yeah? Well, so are we." With that said, DayCee shoves Matt out of the room.

"Ow!" shouts Matt from behind the door. "Another bru- scar! I’m filing for child abuse!”

---

"Pie, you considered yourself a smart individual, right?"

"I guess so?" responds Pie.

"Then please, for the love of all that’s holy, don't be like the others and just open your bag," DayCee begs.

"Sure." Pie nods. "It's not like I have anything to hide."

Pie opens his backpack without any fuss. He takes out school books, homework, and test tubes in a small box.

DayCee picks up the box. "What are you planning to do with these?"

"I'm planning to make a new type of ice cream," says Pie nonchalantly.

"Why would you want to do that?"

Pie has a sudden predatory gleam in his eyes. "Because I want to discover the best ice cream to bathe myself in."

"Please leave my office," says DayCee, concerned.

---

"Hello Miss Pegasus. How are you feeling right now?"

"I'm a bit scared " Pegasus hugs her knees to her chest.

"Why is that?" asks MrDayCee.

"Because there's a bomb threat," Pegasus says. "And I could possibly be framed "

DayCee smiles. "You don't have anything to hide, do you?"

"No..."

"Then don't be worried," finishes DayCee.

"But what about the bomb ?" asks Pegasus.

"Okay, open your bag now." DayCee ignores Pega's question.

Pega reaches down for her bag and opens it up, procuring a stuffed unicorn, glittery nail polish, and a book on how to deal with emotions - all in pink comic sans.

DayCee checks out the book. "So, you have emotions?"

Pegasus shrugs. "I'm just struggling through depression."

DayCee nods. "If you want, we can send you to Mr. Calm."

"No thanks." Pega shakes her head. "I'd rather deal with this on my own "

"Alright, you're free to go," says DayCee.

Once Pega leaves, he starts writing a memo to keep an eye on the girl.

---

"Omegap, can you please stop crying? You haven't been shot by anything."

Omega bawls. "But my eyes hurrrrt!"

"Well maybe if you'd stop crying they'd stop hurting." DayCee says, hiding a roll of his own eyes. "Now, can you open your bag?"

Unfortunately, Omega could not hear DayCee through all his bawling and the tears building up against his ears. He was going to drown in his own tears soon.

DayCee snaps his fingers in front of Omega's face. "Hey, open your bag."

Omega snivels as he opens his bag and spills it on the table. Buried in a whole bunch of tissues and tissue boxes, DayCee finds a Goofy hat, sunglasses, and a CD marked 'Room 219'.

"219..." mumbles DayCee. "That's the computer lab!" He turns to Omega. "Where did you get this?"

"S-someone gave me it," whimpers Omega. "Can I leave now?"

"Not until we see this CD." DayCee puts in the CD into his computer, ready for anything and hoping there wouldn’t be a virus.

---

The video is low quality and shows Omega in the computer lab, typing a report for Moe's class. Everyone else has finished, so they have already gone back to the classroom.

As Omega types he doesn't notice the shadowy figure behind him, until that character yells "Cookies!" and womps Omega on the head with a plate of cookies.

The figure was none other than R2D21999!! Who would’ve guessed?? Not the mannequin, that’s for sure. R2 pushes the unconscious Omega out of the chair. He then goes to a hidden email site and types a message to the school's email address. R2's head is blocking the way so it's unable to tell what the email is about but DayCee can pretty much figure it out. With a metallic chuckle, R2 triumphantly clicks the send button.

"This is perfect!" shouts R2 loud enough for an elderly woman in China to wake up. Fortunately for him, everyone had accidentally gone deaf for five seconds due to a sudden change in air pressure. "No one will figure out that I sent that fake bomb threat!" He laughs at his plan and then walks out, leaving Omega lying on the cold hard ground. A moment passes, and R2 then comes back to draw on Omega’s face for 5 minutes and then runs away, snickering.

---

DayCee frowns at the video. "Yeah, we're safe...I’ll let Gantic know that R2’s the culprit."

DayCee powers off the computer and leaves his office along with Omega, whose tears had almost erased the mustache on his upper lip and the sad face. The “I, R2D21999, SENT A BOMB THREAT LOL” on his forehead was still in place and quite visible to all.

---

Two people sit at a table across from each other, in a dark room.

"Dude, why are we in your mom's basement?" asks the first character.

The basement kid scoffs. "Because we need an evil lair to discuss things in. Duh." He flattens his hands on the table. "Let's get down to business. Did you get the bombs from Nivlac?"

"Oh yeah," nods the first character. "Surprisingly, I only had to ask and he gave me the whole bag."

"Is that so?" asks basement kid. "Well, then I just have one  to say about that."

"What's that?" asks the first character.

"Lah."

Characters: @MrDayCee @Riptizoid101 @SuperstarSilver @Pickpocket @MattEmAngel @Guest_Pegasus1234 @Omegap @Gantic @Nichodemus @Cenere @??? @???

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Chapter 14: Dodgeball

"Alright, minions!" screams MrWalker. "Line up!"

Everyone in 5th period gym class quickly gets in line.

"Today, minions, we will be playing dodgeball." Walker bounces a gatorball in his hands.

Everyone cheers happily.

"And the losing team will be running 8 laps around the baseball field," he finishes.

Everyone groans in disappointment.

Mast- I mean, SportShark raises his hand. "I'll be a team captain. My team will win in a quasi-cool style!"

"Actually, it's going to be boys vs girls," says Walker.

"What?!" protests Saphire. "But there's only 7 of us and 14 boys."

"I guess you guys are going to have to figure something out then." Walker blows his whistle a little smugly. "Now, get in your teams and discuss a plan."

StormWalker, Aggazaggashoofoo, Saphire, MoonFairy, ArticWolf, Lauren, and Zirco huddle up.

"So what are we going to do?" asks Saphire, who seems to be pumped, and also slightly worried.

"Why does it matter?" moans Moon. "They outnumber us by a lot."

"Ow!" shouts Storm. "Stop biting my foot, Aggs!"

"Give me back Barry!" Shreks Aggs. (storm note: why)

Moon jerks her head towards Storm and Aggs. "We also have two sisters who will be a major distraction to themselves and us."

"Maybe we can make them get along?" suggests Zirco, though a little doubt can be heard in her voice.

Moon looks over at Zirco. "Do you really want to try that out?"

"Whatever you guys do, just let me smack Clancy into the ground." ArticWolf bares a toothy grin. "This is twin business."

"Do all siblings have an issue with each other?" Lauren whispers to Zirco, who just shrugs.

---meanwhile on the other team---

"Oh, man, she's so beautiful," drools R2 as he stares at Aggs, who's gnawing on Storm's foot as Storm yells and stomps around.

Mastaplaya (SportShark? I don't know what to call him anymore) snaps his fingers in front of R2's face. "Hey c'mon, focus. We need to plan."

"The plan is Killersup goes in full force!" roars Killersup, hurling two supersonic dodgeballs at the girls. Moon and Lauren are floored by incoming balls.

"Hey!" complains Moon. "The game hasn't even started yet!"

"My gawd Killersup," laughs Snag hysterically, gasping for breath. "That was hilarious!"

"Alright, you maggots, time for some dodgeball," warbles Walker.

"But we haven't even thought of a plan!" screeches Sal.

"It seems that Killersup did," replies MrWalker. "So do what he does."

"Whoot! Whoot!" Killersup screams like a train as he rolls around on the floor for no reason.

"Alright...3, 2, 1, Go!" Walker blows his whistle at go, and the court springs into action.

---

In the middle of the court are 5 balls. As soon as Walker blows the whistle, all of the guys immediately go for the balls. Manly, the king of grace, faceplants into one at full speed. He beings sobbing and covers his face with his hands.

However, all the girls just hang in the back of the opposite side, watching the guys as they fight over the balls. When that's sorted out, four of the balls fall woefully short of their target, but the fifth ball nails ArticWolf right in the head.

"Screw you, Clancy!" she screams at her twin as she stomps to the bench.

Storm picks up one of the balls and rolls it between her palms with a twisted smile. As she winds up to throw, Storm is then hit from behind by none other than her very own sister, Aggs.

She falls to the ground and raises a hand in supplication. "Et tu, Agg?"

Aggs has no patience for her theatrics and kicks her in the ribs.

Storm curses and rolls over. "WHAT ARE YOU ATTEMPTING TO ACCOMPLISH, YOU FUNGUS-DRENCHED SNAIL? I WAS ABOUT TO DESTROY THEM ALL AND YOU HAD TO INTERVENE. I'LL CUT YOU INTO PIECES AND FEED YOU TO A RABID TURTLE ON STEROIDS IF YOU DON'T CEASE YOUR MUNDANE IDIODICY RIGHT THIS MINUTE."

"YOU WERE IN THE WAY, POOP HEAD!" screams Aggs.

"Woah, woah, woah!" Walker blows on his whistle. "We can't use words like poop head!" He points to Storm. "You're out."

"What?" protests Storm. "But Aggs is on my team!"

"In the war, if you're shot in the face by one of your own soldiers, you're dead," explains Walker, as if that clears everything up.

"This isn't a war." Storm stares at Walker with a neutral expression.

"This is a war of balls!" Walker roars and throws his arms up for emphasis.

After a moment, everyone in the gym starts laughing and giggling hysterically, except for Storm, who turns up the intensity of her stare but goes to sit down anyway.

Walker blows on the whistle again. "Alright, let's resume! Girls, you have all 5 balls, you're going to have to throw them."

Aggs picks up a ball, turns around, and throws the ball at Storm. The dodgeball hits her in the chest, and Storm leaps to her feet. "OH YOU LITTLE CRAP MACKEREL, I WILL EVISCERATE YOU AND SMEAR YOUR TINY WORM NUGGETS INTO THE NEXT DIMENSION WITH A WINDSHIELD WIPER MADE OF REFRIED BEANS. PRAY FOR MERCY BECAUSE I'M ABOUT TO CRATER YOUR FACE WITH THE FURY OF TEN THOUSAND BUG BEETLES."

"Sit down!" Walker whistleifies, and Storm scowls furiously. 

Moon sighs at the siblings' quarrel and bends over to pick up a ball, weighing it in her hand contemplatively. After a moment, she throws the ball into the air and then spikes it like a volleyball. The dodgeball reaches Mach 5 and hits Sal's leg. Sal falls over in pain and agony. His screams are so loud, dogs around the world start howling. Sal is dragged over to the bench as the girls cheer in getting someone out.

"That's how it's done, girls," smiles Moon.

Zirco and Saphire turn to each other and nod. Zirco boosts Saphire into the air, in Saphire's hands are two balls. She speedily hurls them towards Terry_Logic, who just uses his awesome disco moves to avoid the balls.

"Amazing how they communicate with each other through nods," states Pie.

Now the boys have 3 balls and the girls have 2. Aggs throws her ball halfheartedly at Clancy, but R2 runs up and takes the blow, which probably would've missed anyway. 

"Umm, thanks?" Clancy says, but he sounds more confused than thankful.

R2 smiles at Clancy and then winks at Aggs, who just scowls. R2 sits next to Sal, who is breathing heavily and rubbing his leg. His face is pink. R2 reaches out to touch it.

Lauren holds the last ball for the girls in her hand, unsure of who to throw it at.

"Throw the freaking ball, Lauren!" shrieks Moon.

Lauren sighs as she quickly throws the ball and misses Riptizoid. Rip looks at the ball she just threw, his mouth gaping in surprise.

"Y-you tried to hit me?" His bottom lip quivers.

"Yeah," says Lauren.

"I thought we had something special?" A single glistening tear flows down Rip's face and plops to the ground like a metaphor for his hopes and dreams. 

Lauren shrugs. "Well, we're just friends right?"

Rip breaks down crying and slowly curls into a ball. Storm thought about suggesting that they throw rip, but he was too heavy.

"Killersup will avenge you, brother!" Killersup's body convulses and beings to twist around grotesquely, somewhat resembling a tornado. Killersup turns into an unstoppable force of force, creating a new universe before their very eyes. Everything will be destroyed in a matter of seconds with Killersup's unstoppable ball force.

However when Killersup uncoils, flinging the balls outwards with godly power, he ends up hitting 4 guys on his team with only 2 balls.

"Great job Killersup," mutters M-SportShark sarcastically.

"Thanks!" Killersup smile could light up Pluto. "I thought I did ok."

The boys throw their last 3 balls, but each one misses as the girls run and duck. However one nearly hits Lauren in the face.

Rip grabs Clancy by the shirt collar. "Careful where you throw that thing!"

"Rip, I was just trying to play the game." chokes Clancy.

While Rip is distracted with Clancy, Moon and Lauren both quickly throw a ball each. The ball Lauren threw hit Rip in the gut, while Moon's ball smashes into Clancy's chest. Rip and Clancy lay on their backs, winded.

Apldeap all of a suddenly appears. "Hey, guys! I'm in the chapter!" He's then hit with three balls to the face. He lays on the gym floor groaning. "Worth it!"

Moon glares at the other 3 girls still in. "Did you guys really throw our last balls at one person?" The gals all chuckle nervously.

"C'mon, guys!" Masta punches a ball in his other hand. "Today we become men!"

When Masta is done with his little spiel, he immediately throws the ball. With Masta being the football player that he is, the ball travels fast. It hits Aggs dead in the face with so much force, she flies six feet into the wall behind her, head first. She's knocked out instantly. RIP Aggs. 

"Nooooo!" R2 runs to the other side. When he gets to Aggs, R2 cradles her in his arms. "Aggs, baby! Are you alright?"

Aggs slowly opens her eyes. "R-R2?"

R2 smiles. "Yes Aggs? Do you need anything?"

"I-I need..."

"Yes?! YES?!"

"A baseball bat." Aggs says weakly.

R2's smile fades. "You want a what?"

"Here you go." Storm materializes next to her with a wooden baseball bat. 

Aggs grabs the bat and with all her might, brings it down upon R2's head. R2 falls to the floor, providing the perfect target for Aggs to viciously smack him again and again. 

"YOU FREAKING PERVERT!" Aggs yells as she swings the bat. "HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO FUDGING TELL YOU THAT I DON'T WANT YOU TOUCHING ME!"

Killersup quickly runs in with a bat of his own and also hits R2.

"Killersup wants the candy!" Killersup squeals in delight. "Where's the candy?!"

"Killersup, you crossed the line," says Walker gravely. "You're out."

"Aww, man," Killersup murmurs. "Killersup didn't even get any candy."

Killersup sulks over to the bench as a dodgeball flies over his shoulder, heading towards Masta. However, Masta grabs Snag next to him and uses him as a human shield. The dodgeball bounces off Snag of course. 

"Thanks, scrub." Masta shoves Snag onto the bench. Snag blinks. 

Terry grabs two balls, Masta grabs two, and Pie grabs the last ball. Meanwhile the girls are prepared for balls to start flying like in a realistic game with gravity mods. Wait, wrong balls. 

"We can do this, chicas!" shouts Moon encouragingly. "It's 4 against 3! We can win this!"

Three balls later, Moon, Zirco, and Saphire are out cold on the floor. Lauren stands on the girls' side, her hope dashed just like her companions' skulls. Terry and Masta hold the last two balls on the boys' side. Lauren holds one of three balls on her side.

Terry grins. "Remember, baby, shake it don't break it."

Lauren gives Terry a confused look? "Uh, what?!"

"Don't question the power of the Hustle!" Terry throws the ball he's clutching at high speed.

The ball nearly hits Lauren's face as she feels the surprising burst of wind. The ball hits the wall and slowly bounces away.

Masta shoves Terry out of the way. "Let me show you how a true man hits a woman!"

Masta throws the dodgeball. Lauren stares at the oncoming ball. It looks like an incoming moon as it nears her face. With no options left to her, she throws the ball in her hand. Epic music starts playing as the two dodgeballs collide with such force that they fly back to their origins. Lauren nearly gets hit by her own ball, which flies past her and knocks the phone out of Rip's hand. The music stops. Masta's ball misses him completely, and he turns around with the beginning of a smirk on his face. "Ha-"

However, the ball keeps going and hits the brick wall on the boys' side. The ball hit the wall with a thump and an explosion rocks the gymnasium. The wall collapses onto every single male in the room, excluding Walker. 

MrWalker blows on his whistle. "All the boys are out! The girls are the winners!"

Masta's head pops out of the pile of bricks. "What?! No way!"

Lauren stares at the gymnasium floor as the girls lift her up on to their shoulders.

"I don't feel so good." Lauren says. She releases her lunch upon the floor, much to common disgust. 

Riptizoid crawls over to the mess and lathers himself with partially digested turducken. Rip sobs with happiness. "I will never bathe again."

---

Lauren is opening her locker as she notices Pie behind her. "Oh hey, Pie. Wassup?"

"I just wanted to discuss with you about your win in gym today." Pie says in a monotone voice.

Lauren sighs. "If you're here to gloat on how you'll get revenge, Masta beat you to it."

"I'm not here about that," nods Pie. "I'm here to talk to you about your last throw."

"Oh, yeah?" Lauren says with interest.

Pie pulls out a piece of charred plastic from his pocket. "You see this?"

"Yeah, just some plastic." Lauren says. "So what?"

"This piece of plastic says 'The Fireworks Store,'" he answers.

Lauren thinks. "So then, someone planted a bomb in the wall?"

Pie nods in agreement. "Seems that way."

Lauren pulls a look of worry. "Who would do this?"

---

Down the hallway, Apldeap is peeking around the corner, a walkie-talkie in hand.

"I followed Pie just like you said." Apl talks into the walkie-talkie. "He showed Lauren just like we predicted."

"Good job," says the user on the other walkie-talkie. "Report back to my place. It seems we'll have to take care of them soon. Lah."

Apl turns off the walkie-talkie as he puts it back in his pocket. "Seems I'm not just another background character after all."

Apl then walks out the school doors, heading to a mysterious place that can't be named yet for the sake of mystery. Wow.

Characters: @MoonFairy, @LaurenLouise1507, @StormWalker, @Aggazaggashoofoo, @Saphire24, @Zirco206, @Sportshark, @Terry_Logic, @PieGuyMe, @Riptizoid101, @Killersup10, @R2D21999, @Arcticwolf33, @Clancy12, @Snag618, @MrWalker82, @apldeap123.

Showing 1-15 of 16