ForumsArt, Music, and WritingDraw that Pokemon! (Page: 227) Ponyta (Any Art Program May Be Used)

2342 1122362
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Well this thread is branched off of the Mudkip drawing thread. This will be the same accept for a new rule.

RULES
All pictures must be made using MS art.

The pictures must be appropriate (I will accept constipated Pikachus )

The pictures must of course be of the pokemon stated.

There will be a designed date for all entries. No prizes unless a md wants to. The real prize is knowing that you own at drawing pokemon!

Well, I will go first,
EVERYONE, draw a Pikachu! The start date is now, and the end date is July 10th.

The first contest will be judged by me, and I will chosee the winner. The winner then chooses a new pokemon, and he/she is now the judge. If the winner declines, the judging and assigning duties will go to the runner-up chosen by the prior judge.

So now! Go draw some Pikachus!

• 2,342 Replies
SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

Heres a picture showing you what I used.

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj185/skullzero1/Explanation.jpg

Those are some pretty useful buttons.

SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

OMG there was a mudkipz contest and I messed it?!

I meant missed it.

Sorry... I hate typos
xXxTetimaruxXx
xXxTetimaruxXx
418 posts
Nomad

And I messed it, lol...anyways, still only two entries so far, we need to make this more popular.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Oooh man, didn't notice that tool. Excellent!

wow4ever1212
wow4ever1212
192 posts
Shepherd

Is looking up a picture and re-drawing it in paint legal in this contest? Or does it have to be made up with your mind, because I saw a picture similar to SkullZeros on google. But it had different colors.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Well, I mean, I don't know what the pokemon all look like in my head. So I think looking up a picture for reference is ok. That is what I did with my mudkip, to make sure I got colors and shapes ok, but then I added my own flair, by making him dancing! lol.

xXxTetimaruxXx
xXxTetimaruxXx
418 posts
Nomad

Mudkip, to tell you the truth, cannot stand up on it's hind legs. their too short.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

... don't ruin my hopes and dreams! If mudkip wants to dance, mudkip can dance!!

xXxTetimaruxXx
xXxTetimaruxXx
418 posts
Nomad

You wish...

xXxTetimaruxXx
xXxTetimaruxXx
418 posts
Nomad

jk jk, let's see it try! Make a movie about it!

SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

I used references of multiple pikachus actually, just as carly i don't really know how pokemon look by heart. Plus this is an already made character so of course your going to see poses you've seen before.

xXxTetimaruxXx
xXxTetimaruxXx
418 posts
Nomad

I've never seen a pikachu play basketball! LoL.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Okay! Time to clear some things up!
@Tetimarus, read the rules. I said that the winner would get to choose the next pokemon.

To all: The pokemon can be doing any action of your choosing.

Looking at a picture and re-drawing it is fine, but originality would really help you!

SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

Is there anything against multiple entries?

(PS: answer in bold so people could refer to that easier)

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

I hope not, this is for teh lulz! :P

KingRyan: Butt rash? You are one sick individual. LOL jk. I'll see what I can do.

I wasn't planning to enter the first round, you know. Give you all a chance, heh. But I'll have something for you in the near future.

Showing 16-30 of 2342