ForumsArt, Music, and WritingDraw that Pokemon! (Page: 227) Ponyta (Any Art Program May Be Used)

2342 1122391
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Well this thread is branched off of the Mudkip drawing thread. This will be the same accept for a new rule.

RULES
All pictures must be made using MS art.

The pictures must be appropriate (I will accept constipated Pikachus )

The pictures must of course be of the pokemon stated.

There will be a designed date for all entries. No prizes unless a md wants to. The real prize is knowing that you own at drawing pokemon!

Well, I will go first,
EVERYONE, draw a Pikachu! The start date is now, and the end date is July 10th.

The first contest will be judged by me, and I will chosee the winner. The winner then chooses a new pokemon, and he/she is now the judge. If the winner declines, the judging and assigning duties will go to the runner-up chosen by the prior judge.

So now! Go draw some Pikachus!

• 2,342 Replies
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

You are one sick individual.

Lol...I am not!

I can do more combo pokemon...how about a PikaCharizardChu or a VulPikachuPlume?

hehe

KIngRYan
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Siiiiiick, sick sick sick!!!! :P

At the current rate of persecution, I'm going to make myself look like a closet Pokemon fetishist or something. Anyway.

There's just one caveat with the whole 'fanart' issue that I've been reminded of- and that is that it is still unclear as to how current intellectual property laws should be interpreted in terms of images of commercial characters. On another image-hosting website, I've been asked to take some images down due to their site-specific policy and their own interpretation of the laws and not wanting to get bullied by a team of inquisitors with e-cudgels (i.e. lawyers).

But I'm not sure that means we should take this thread down...so I'll get right back to you with a pic 8D

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

@Strop

Wha?

In dummy language please!

KingRyan

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

SkullZero, thanks for bringing that up!
Multiple Entries:
For this round, you may have up to 2 entries. This rule may be changed by the next judge. You must state before the judging which picture you want judged because only one will be judged.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Which bit, the one about having a pokemon fetish or the intellectual property laws? 8D

Assuming it's the latter: I'm concerned that even if we say "original content", certain pieces of fanart may still be viewed as infringing copyright. Given this is a kids-friendly site, I'm pretty sure there's no PR issue to be had so long as we can demonstrate that what's presented here is done by us and isn't for commercial gain (that's really important), but it's always good to acknowledge "Pikachu is copyrighted by Nintendo" etc. which I forgot to state specifically on my earlier images, my bad.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

...isn't for commercial gain

Dumbing this down further, it means you cannot offer to do fanart for money. That's against the law, as far as I understand it.

There's an "art trading post" here in which I allowed for the possibility of monetary transactions to take place should one wish it, but I should have specified: this does not include fanart.
Sharkbate
Sharkbate
379 posts
Peasant

Ok heres mine.Its not the best but hey its not the worst lol.

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk38/Sharkbate3000/pikachu-1.jpg

SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

Ok well, I drew this at around 1:00 when I was bored so don't yell at me.

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj185/skullzero1/Pikachu-1.jpg

NOT FOR SALE!

xXxTetimaruxXx
xXxTetimaruxXx
418 posts
Nomad

Lets say that the tail is sticking out strait from his butt so we can't see it XD...

SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

OMG i forgot the tail!

oh well...

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Haha, well come on people! Submit your pictures of pikachu! Don't make me beg!......I just might.....

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

It's coming it's coming :P

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Hurry Up Strop!

I want a Pikachu with bum rash!

KingRyan

SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

I want a Pikachu with bum rash!

you're one sick man
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Hah, now I'm not the only one to say it.

At least this covers up my pokemon fe- oh.

Showing 31-45 of 2342