ForumsThe TavernSo this is the tavern...

3488 666004
joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Can I order beer here?

• 3,488 Replies
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Water? Or lightning? Water and lightning tend to not go well together, so you should make sure which one it could be, ap

Nope, no elemental runes. Ask Chryos, he might have some. Always has a lot of merchandise. Buy at your own risk and peril.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Ok, let's go outside... but I'm afraid, it can be either Water and Thunder, what if his element is Water and he gets hit by a lightning?! D:

Hmm... if his element is Water and he gets wet, that's good; if it's Thunder and he gets wet, he'll survive... so... I'll go out with him *walks with Tenryu outside*

*has to shout because the storm is very heavy and loudy* HEY, TENRYU, ARE YOU LIKING ALL THIS WATER? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH?! (I hope I don't catch a cold because of this...)

*a very powerful lightning falls nearby* wow! *Tenryu looks at the place where it hit, and tries to walk that way... *

Oh... got it!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I only have one rune and that's of an unknown element.

*places a black rune on table which Gore promptly eats*

Hey! That's not food Gore! Spit it back out right now!

NietzTheBlitz
NietzTheBlitz
622 posts
Marquis

lol Well, that's a bummer... Gore already ate the only rune available. Anyone got a map for runes then? Blaze and I will try to get there while training (really cliche xD)

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Well, I know there's an old mage somewhere here *points at a location on a map* that crafts and sells runes. Handcrafted runes, not mass-produced cheap ones. As long as you can pay him, or do a quest or two for him, he should have all you need.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

*gets back into the Tavern* hey guys, I'll need a Thunder Rune for Tenryu, he can have his Silver Crucifix, but he can't have a Lightning in a Bottle or something like that, so... yeah

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I hear that a massive rune golem army is invading nearby. Maybe if we destroy them, we could harvest runes from them.

*a wall suddenly collapse as a earth rune golem walks into the tavern*

NietzTheBlitz
NietzTheBlitz
622 posts
Marquis

Rune Golems?! Oh great! Now my light armor is useless...
Blaze! Aim for its legs!

*Runs toward the Golem while picking up some rope on the counter*
-Blaze distracts Golem by making explosions on its rune found at the head-

*Throws dagger tied with rope to the Golem's torso and runs to its si~ Golem's huge fist strikes and I get thrown back*
Wow! That Golem moves fast O.O
*Pulls rope and dagger away*

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Not good. Jade can't do anything against constructs, and my sword might break against the earth golem... I have an idea though.

*takes out a sledgehammer from bag of holding*

Here, take this!
*swings sledgehammer at the golem's back while it is focussed on Nietz*
*hammer lands with a loud *thud* against the golem's body, leaving a deep rectangular imprint*

Uh-oh...

*ducks below the swinging arms of the golem as it twirls around and rolls away into safety, evading a follow-up kick*

*huff* Not sure that did a lot of damage. Gonna aim for the head next.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Hmm, an Earth Rune Golem... maybe we could try using Ice against him? Earth creatures are usually not very resistant against Ice!

*Blob, my Pet Blue Slime tries to freeze the Golem*
uh... did it work?
*The Golem breaks free from the Ice, barely taking any damage*

Ugh! -_- these guys are TOUGH!

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Alright, going for the rune... hep!

*lunges forward, swinging the sledgehammer at the golem's forehead; but the golem senses the danger and, abandoning what it was doing, blocks the blow with its arms, then pushes me back*

Oh, so it senses when the rune is targeted. That's good to know. I'll aim for the head again, and while it is busy blocking the blow, you guys attack it! Legs or neck, possibly. Hep!

*lunges forward again*

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! *shots a Weakening Shadow Beam on the Golem's neck*
If that works, his physical strength has been severely nerfed!

*The Earth Golem looks at me, but this time, he starts using magical attacks. EARTHQUAKE INCOMING!* D:

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

You know, whilst you guys were so focused on the earth golem, a couple fire rune golem slipped through and are currently torching the furniture.

*tavern starts shaking due to earthquake*

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Fire golems? They should be easy to deal with.

*fetches the fire extinguisher from behind the bar and covers the nearest fire golem in fire extinguishing foam*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*takes out a hose and aims at the earth rune golem*

I wonder if this thing is weak to water. Well, can't hurt to try it out.

*shoots water at the earth golem which knocks it back a little *

Showing 3406-3420 of 3488