ForumsThe TavernSo this is the tavern...

3488 665026
joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Can I order beer here?

• 3,488 Replies
armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

*a very powerful lightning comes from the outside and breaks one of the windows of the Tavern*

Oh no! I guess the Thunder Rune Golem is near! what if he hit Tenryu? would it make him stronger or kill him?

I don't know, but I know that we MUST find a way to defeat those Golems! they are way too strong (like any good golem), and there are more coming!

*tries to use my weak Ice skills along with Blob's strong Ice skills on the Fire Golem*

Can anyone buff our magic attack? *gets hit by a small chunk of Fire from the Fire Golem for a blink*

Ouch! that hurt! >.<
CAN ANYONE BUFF OUR MAGIC DEFENSE TOO!? D:

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Don't worry, I got the fire golems.

*covers the second fire golem in fire extinguishing foam*
*terminates the golem by whacking it on the head with the hammer*

Nice! Already got two fire runes! I just hope this fire extinguisher will last long enough. I don't know if there are any stored away.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*looks out of window briefly*

Looks like more rune golems have arrived. I can count three thunder, an ice, four dark and two earth on this side. There might be more on the other side of this tavern.

NietzTheBlitz
NietzTheBlitz
622 posts
Marquis

HaHiHa! Give me one of the fire runes!
I have an idea, but none of you might like it. Furthermore, it may not work.
*looks at Blaze*
Blaze! You can absorb magical runes, right?!
-Blaze looks at me, confused and silent-
*makes a lasso out of the rope and succesfully lassoes the weakened Earth Rune Golem*
Hmmmm... so due to the water Chryo shot it loses some of its spee~ Woah!
*Golem pulls the rope... and me with it*
Quick! Someone take this thing down first!!

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Here *shoves two fire runes in Nietz's pockets as he slides by*

As for the earth, or mud, golem, maybe he's more... malleable now? ^^

*swings sledgehammer at one of the golem's legs, taking a sizeable chunk of muddy earth out of it*
*golem falls down on its side as it tries to stand with its damaged leg*

*picks up the earth rune from the golem's head, deactivating the construct*
See? Those golems aren't all that ba- OUCH! *a large icicle flies through the window and bores through my shoulder*

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

DUDE! oh- well... try to... try to ignore pain maybe? dunno!
*a Dark Rune Golem from the outside casts Black Hole INSIDE the Tavern*

AAAAAAAAAAAAH! *tries to hold on the Black Hole, using all my strength on it*

gosh! one of these could even hit-kill Tenryu! D:

*after a few tough seconds, the Black Hole is destroyed, creating a very deep and thick black fog in the Tavern*

Wait, if the Golems are THIS powerful, what if we hit them with their own elements? Maybe we could over-charge them with power, which may kill them! Is the risk worth it?

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

*pulls out icicle and bandages wound*

It's very dangerous. It depends on the quality of the runes; if they are badly made, overcharging them might break them, but if they are quality runes -and the strength of the golems seem to point that way- they might just absorb their respective element. You would need to throw an immense amount of elemental energies on the golem at once for it to work, or at least such is my assumption. Do what you have to do, but be careful.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have an experimental napalm blaster to test on some ice golems

*shoulders the blaster on the unharmed shoulder and storms out of the tavern* Lerooooooooy!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*takes out a lightning sword and starts infusing the blade with electricity*

Keep the dark golem occupied whilst I prepare this attack. I'm going to unleash a massive attack that should hopefully wipe it out.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

*goes in an intense fight with the Dark Rune Golem. Darkness VS Darkness*
QUICKLY PLEASE! I DON'T KNOW IF I'LL BE ABLE TO FIGHT HIM FOR MUCH LONGER!!! AAAAH! D:
*the Ice Golem throws a Giant Icicle on me, which pushes me towards the wall violently*

OH NO! >_<

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*quickly thrusts the lightning sword into the body of the Dark Rune Golem*

Thanks for the help ap! Now watch the magic happen.

*a massive ball of lightning appears in the golem's body*

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

Majestic_Fish intrudes to share another story in another dimension!
http://armorgames.com/community/thread/12301677/count-to-100-lets-go-supernova?page=4507

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*massive explosion occurs which happens to blow up the entire golem army*

Now that's taken care of, what were e supposed to do with these runes again?

carlosbomb
carlosbomb
42 posts
Jester

*wathcing the whole thing while standing on a rock eating popcorns with a 3d glass on his eyes* cool movie!

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Woah woah woah hold your horses! Where did that explosion come from? We need to know in case there's an even bigger threat! 0.0 Like a deus ex machina that may blow up everything without warning, for example. Never underestimate those

Anyway, the runes may be helpful for our dragons. Or yours, anyway; mine isn't really a typical elemental dragon. Maybe I'll still find a useful one though *rummages through the massive heap of debris that's left of the golem army*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Yeah... Mines a funny one. Doubt I'll be able to find a rune suitable for it.

*grabs a glowing purple rune*

Is Chaos purple? Or is that color reserved for Poison? I'm not sure. I'm just going to try feed my dragon with it.

Showing 3421-3435 of 3488