ForumsArt, Music, and WritingContest Idea: Drawings based off of Usernames.

24 14101
Koshionos
Koshionos
881 posts
Jester

I have been talking to @MrDayCee in regards to a contest idea.

Drawings based off of AG usernames, so far I have comprised a list of possible usernames for use. Which I am limiting to 20 Usernames if we can get this going.

If you have suggestions, or if you don't want to be included, feel free to post here and let me know!

The possible list is as follows:
@Stormwalker
@Guest_Pegasus1234
@ExplosiveCake1
@EvilSweetBlock
@ChromeDeathRazor
@FishPreferred
@GogoTank
@Pandaitis
@Strongbow
@R2D21999
@Freakenstein
@Frank_Frooton
@SirLegendary
@HecticHermit
@the_manta
@SportShark
@DarthTyrannausarus

As I have already done drawings, I would not be placing any entries of my own. As I already have a number of them.

• 24 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I noticed a bit of your discussion with DayCee..feel free to add me into the mix of possible names. I feel enough (active) people know the reference behind my name to work with it.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Here's my serious non-serious entry for @StormWalker

Enjoy.

http://sketchtoy.com/64743050

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Here's my serious non-serious entry for @StormWalker

I approve.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Oh wow, I'm on the list! Ha!

I think this is a great idea, but maybe instead of having people draw these users, maybe they can draw the meaning behind their own usernames instead. The list looks more like a thing for popularity, and that's not the case for our community right? Though that's just my opinion. Don't want anyone to feel left out!

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Here's another treat for @Freakenstein

I am a great artist.

http://sketchtoy.com/64743816

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Our community is heavy on popularity what are you talking about legendary.

Anyways a good half of that list is nowhere near &quotopular" (in the sense of recognizable) so I don't think it's much an issue...rather it looks like names that stuck out to the op as interesting enough to draw about.

Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

@pangtongshu I'm all for it, but Koshionos is running the contest, so you'd have to ask him.

@Riptizoid101 @MattEmAngel @Alexistigerspice Come on guys... this is just trolling... please follow the rules, mmkay? Thanx!

@Koshionos I'll start working on one today, after I've chosen a name to work on!

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

So are we starting now? @Koshionos

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

Oh, gee, guess i'm a bit behind. How the heck did my name get there though?

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

@Koshionos picked usernames that had a good basis for portraying them in a creative way @Frank_Frooton, hence...

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Ok, then @Koshionos . I would like to be added to this list. I think my name has quite some potential. Also preparing a drawing of a user...

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

@MrDayCee Ah, that makes more sense, since you put it that way

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

@Koshionos I've picked the name @Hectichermit to work with and I've worked on it pretty much all day. It's allmost finished, so I'm going to post it tomorrow I hope!

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

@Riptizoid101 @MattEmAngel @Alexistigerspice Come on guys... this is just trolling... please follow the rules, mmkay? Thanx!

no no it's perfectly fine for Rip & Alexis to draw fantastic, 100% accurate pictures of me, do more

That aside, I'll do my best to draw a picture of R2 that isn't unflattering.

EDIT: Here's a picture of me that my friend's girlfriend drew, in case anyone needs a reference (:

Showing 1-15 of 24