ForumsForum GamesIf you want to make a new offer for a long time after the last minute?

876 367362
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Welcome to You don't want to read this thread, but you can't help yourself, a bad translation game. I will occasionally update the title of this thread with newer translations.

HOW TO PLAY
1. Copy the above user's sentence and paste it into a translator.
2. Translate it into a Non-English language.
3. Copy and paste the translated sentence into the translator and translate it back into English.
4. Tell us what language you translated to and post the result in this thread.

RULES
1. It is okay if the message doesn't change.
2. Use any language or translator, but not the same language as the user above you.
3. Do not post any translation that would break site rules.

EXAMPLE
Gantic: You don't want to read this thread, but you can't help yourself.
Player 1: English --> Urdu ---> English
"If you do not want to read this thread, but you can not help yourself."
Player 2: To Thai and back
"If you do not want to read this. But you can not help yourself."

START
You don't want to read this thread, but you can't help yourself.

• 876 Replies
PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Luxembourgian and back

Of course it is not necessary to heat. I said, "You're in pearls and your father and their parents are introduced." Do not worry about this story, it can not be bad, a lawyer, two meters, and there and need no help. , But they will always return; You can change his lip colored coat, the content that has been recorded, the content will be ignored

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Lingua Latina:

They will certainly warming. I said: "Are you pearls, and your parents are portrayed." Do not worry about this story, a lawyer can not be bad, and they do not need the help of two meters. But you can always change back to his lips lip color, content in what is recorded in the content and ignored

Ramit12
Ramit12
2,966 posts
Baron

Sesotho and back:

They are really hot. I said, "You are peers, and your parents are explained." Do not worry about this story, the lawyer will not hurt them, and they need no help. But you can always change the mouth of his mouth, the contents of the text and the contents are ignored.

Mouth of his mouth?

Ramit12
Ramit12
2,966 posts
Baron

Maltese and back:

They really hot. I said, "You and your fellow parents are explained." Do not worry about this story, the lawyer will not hurt them and does not need any help. But you can always change the mouth mouth, the test content and content are ignored.

Ramit12
Ramit12
2,966 posts
Baron

Hmong and back:

They exclaimed, "You and your family have been able to explain." Do not worry about this story, the lawyer does not hurt them and does not need help. But you can change your face, examine the content and the content is rejected.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Singhalese and back:

"You and your family have been able to explain." Do not worry about this story, the lawyer does not hurt them and need no help. But you can change your face, check content and refuse content.

(it just ate "They exclaimed" )

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Basque and back:

"You and your family have been explaining." Do not worry about this story, a lawyer does not hurt them and help them. But you can change your face, check the content of the default content.

Ramit12
Ramit12
2,966 posts
Baron

Pashto and back:

"You and your family are explained." Do not worry about this story, a lawyer does not hurt them and help them. But you can change your page, see the main content content.

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

"Explained you and yours." Do not worry about this story, a lawyer, do no harm will benefit them. However, you can change your home page to see the content main content.

Latin and back

Ramit12
Ramit12
2,966 posts
Baron

French and back:

"Explained you and you." Do not worry about this story, a lawyer, do not hurt them. However, you can change your homepage to see the main content of the content.

Olaffours
Olaffours
392 posts
Prince

Hausa and back (i had to translate Haoussa from french to english to find Hausa, does it count ? xD)

"Tell it to you and you." Do not worry about this, lawyer, do not hurt them. However, you can change your home to view the content content.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Uzbek and back:

"Tell me, you and I." Do not worry about this, lawyers do not hurt them. However, you can edit your home to see content for the content.

Olaffours
Olaffours
392 posts
Prince

Samoan and back :

"Tell me, you and me." Do not worry about this, it does not matter to lawyers. However, you can test your home to find out the context for the content.

edit: i tried next with traditional chinese, it goes pretty well xD

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

"Tell me, you and I" do not worry about this, lawyers are not important. However, you can test your home to find text fields.

Persian and back

Olaffours
Olaffours
392 posts
Prince

swahili and back (i seriously start to love this game)

"Tell me, you and I" do not care about this, the lawyers are not important. However, you can measure your home to get text fields.

Showing 766-780 of 876