ForumsForum GamesIf you want to make a new offer for a long time after the last minute?

876 365798
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Welcome to You don't want to read this thread, but you can't help yourself, a bad translation game. I will occasionally update the title of this thread with newer translations.

HOW TO PLAY
1. Copy the above user's sentence and paste it into a translator.
2. Translate it into a Non-English language.
3. Copy and paste the translated sentence into the translator and translate it back into English.
4. Tell us what language you translated to and post the result in this thread.

RULES
1. It is okay if the message doesn't change.
2. Use any language or translator, but not the same language as the user above you.
3. Do not post any translation that would break site rules.

EXAMPLE
Gantic: You don't want to read this thread, but you can't help yourself.
Player 1: English --> Urdu ---> English
"If you do not want to read this thread, but you can not help yourself."
Player 2: To Thai and back
"If you do not want to read this. But you can not help yourself."

START
You don't want to read this thread, but you can't help yourself.

• 876 Replies
Olaffours
Olaffours
392 posts
Prince

mongol and back

It's time to start without knowing. Talk to a lawyer, not a lawyer. But this is okay.

(so, should i talk to a lawyer ? xD)

Olaffours
Olaffours
392 posts
Prince

Kannada and back:

It's time to start learning. Not an advocate, not an advocate. But right.

(google translator is too strong, it doesnt want to translate "lawyer to avocat in french then avocado when back to english)
I though only mods/admins/@Gantic can change the sentence ?

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

It's time to start learning. Not a defender, not a defender. But that's right.

(Advocate to defender? What?)

Olaffours
Olaffours
392 posts
Prince

nyanja and back

It's the first time to study. Not protective, not protective. But that's right.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Klingon and back (www.translator.eu - I changed protective for protecting, there was no such word)

one time. three Dry yet Dry. but accurate.

@abcdragon66 I opt for refreshing this game with a new to-be-annihilated text :P

Olaffours
Olaffours
392 posts
Prince

ok, this one is ... awesome xD
Xhosa and back :

at the same time. three animals but still standing. but correct.

i have no clue what Xhosa is, can't even translate it from "french (because i have my google translator in my native langage) to english"

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

now. Three animals, but still standing but this is right

(can i change the text now? how about another song?)

Olaffours
Olaffours
392 posts
Prince

Kyrgyz and back:

rigth now. The three, but still the same, but this is not true,

( @abcdragon66 you forget to put which langage you translate in)
( if possible a mod or admin can change the text so we have someone "neutral" doing it ?)

Olaffours
Olaffours
392 posts
Prince

Haoussa and back :

now Three, but still one, but not so,

(we are closer and closer to game over no ? btw, when did the game ends ? and when do we win ? and more important, what will we win ? xD)

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

Now Three, but still one, but not so,

Welsh and back
(First of all, I have changed the text before. Second of all, this is not a a game you can win.)

Olaffours
Olaffours
392 posts
Prince

Hawaiin and back

At least three times, but not so,

(as long as i have fun, i win )

Olaffours
Olaffours
392 posts
Prince

Japanese and back xD

Spam on another forum:
We will not cut corners. It was a wonderful success in a really short time. When it comes to brass tacks, consider it: it is where the trouble begins. If you are going to purchase an annex, please do not worry about contacting my decision. This is usually done in several places. The priority of my expenditure needs to be changed in order to realize this in this topic. I think that I should not get on the gravy train. I am almost self-taught. This scheme was the best because it retired by this conclusion. I took the magic trick.

joke aside, can i do the next one ? i have a perfect idea to start this again, a sentence from a popular movie i will translate from my native langage to english (because i know only the french text xD) ?

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

(My guess is that this text is from a forum about sports like forum.bodybuilding.com. Topic? If Annex standed for shoe brand, at least that part would be about running equipment advices. Am I right @KatPryde? xD
Edit: OK, you don't have to answer - that is literally spam about Ulti Power Testo Boost, thank you uncle Google.)

Hmong and back:
We will not cut off. It is very good in a short time. For paper, consider: the problem started. If you plan to buy one, do not call me a decision. This often leads to many places. The importance of my spending should be changed in order to realize this. I thought I would not get a fish dish. Almost all personal information. This idea is good, because it has been out of work. I have used this magic game.

Olaffours
Olaffours
392 posts
Prince

(lol, metal letters became ".papers" ? xD)

Maori and back :

It will not be cut off. It's good in the short run. For paper, think: the problem has started. If you plan to buy one, do not ask for a decision. There are many opportunities for this. I need to make a lot of money so that you can know this. I think I do not have to get fish. Almost all personal information. This is a good idea because there is no action. I have used this magic game.

(haha, "i need to make a lot of money...".)

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

(Oops so I made some buzz marketing unintentionally. And fish equals gravy train for some animals. This chain of reasoning gets my seal of approval (°ᴥ°)

Shona and back:

It will not be able to be removed. It's all right soon. Above the papers, I think: the problem started. If you are planning a certain purchase, do not ask for a solution. There are many opportunities for this. I have to make a lot of money so you can know it. I do not think I have to get a fish. About almost all of the person. This is a good idea because there is no action. I used this magic.

Showing 796-810 of 876