ForumsForum GamesIf you want to make a new offer for a long time after the last minute?

876 367302
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Welcome to You don't want to read this thread, but you can't help yourself, a bad translation game. I will occasionally update the title of this thread with newer translations.

HOW TO PLAY
1. Copy the above user's sentence and paste it into a translator.
2. Translate it into a Non-English language.
3. Copy and paste the translated sentence into the translator and translate it back into English.
4. Tell us what language you translated to and post the result in this thread.

RULES
1. It is okay if the message doesn't change.
2. Use any language or translator, but not the same language as the user above you.
3. Do not post any translation that would break site rules.

EXAMPLE
Gantic: You don't want to read this thread, but you can't help yourself.
Player 1: English --> Urdu ---> English
"If you do not want to read this thread, but you can not help yourself."
Player 2: To Thai and back
"If you do not want to read this. But you can not help yourself."

START
You don't want to read this thread, but you can't help yourself.

• 876 Replies
PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Persian and back:

When loading a system or game, it's a good idea to introduce new ideas. Click Spam instead, you want to play in the game, whether you want to entertain and have fun with movies or classrooms. See if I'm saying or not bad that I do not know the filter word. Do not give personal or personal information.

(But I don't see that button "Spam" anywhere :-(

Ramit12
Ramit12
2,966 posts
Baron

German and back:

If you're loading a system or game, it's a good idea to develop new ideas. Click Spam. You want to play the game if you want to have fun and enjoy movies or classrooms. See if I say it or not, that I do not know the word filter. Do not provide any personal or personal information.

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

If you are loading a system or game, it is a good idea to develop new ideas. Click on spam You want to play a game if you want to have fun and enjoy movies or classrooms. See if I say it or not, that I do not know the filtered words. Do not provide any personal or personal information.

Ramit12
Ramit12
2,966 posts
Baron

^ @dragonmaster10902, you forgot to tell which language you are translating and back.

Hindi and Back:

If you are loading a system or game, then developing new ideas is a good idea. Click on Spam You want to play a game if you want to have fun and enjoy movies or classes. See whether I say it or not, that I do not know filtered words. Do not give any personal or personal information.

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

Oops! It was Punjabi.

Ramit12
Ramit12
2,966 posts
Baron

I'm just reviving this.

Spanish and back:

If you are loading a system or game, then developing new ideas is a good idea. Click on Spam You want to play a game if you want to have fun and enjoy movies or classes. See if I say it or not, I do not know filtered words. Do not give any personal or personal information.

Showing 871-876 of 876