ForumsForum GamesIf you want to make a new offer for a long time after the last minute?

876 367013
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Welcome to You don't want to read this thread, but you can't help yourself, a bad translation game. I will occasionally update the title of this thread with newer translations.

HOW TO PLAY
1. Copy the above user's sentence and paste it into a translator.
2. Translate it into a Non-English language.
3. Copy and paste the translated sentence into the translator and translate it back into English.
4. Tell us what language you translated to and post the result in this thread.

RULES
1. It is okay if the message doesn't change.
2. Use any language or translator, but not the same language as the user above you.
3. Do not post any translation that would break site rules.

EXAMPLE
Gantic: You don't want to read this thread, but you can't help yourself.
Player 1: English --> Urdu ---> English
"If you do not want to read this thread, but you can not help yourself."
Player 2: To Thai and back
"If you do not want to read this. But you can not help yourself."

START
You don't want to read this thread, but you can't help yourself.

• 876 Replies
lithium923
lithium923
80 posts
Templar

Yiddish and back:

It's 100 fun and sad. The player plays 100 points. I'm not happy, but I do not have any profit. If you invest in some words, I'm in. Propose to take a reminder.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Kannada and back:

It's 100 fun and sad. The player plays 100 points. I'm not happy, but I have no benefit. If you invest in some words, I'm signed in.

lithium923
lithium923
80 posts
Templar

Zulu and back:

It is a 100-year-old fun and sad thing. The player is playing 100 points. I'm unhappy, but I have no profits. If you plant other words, I'm logged in.

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

Persian and back

This is a wonderful 100 years of pleasure and pain. The player plays 100 points. I'm unhappy but worthless. I'm logged in if you have another word

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

Xhosa and back:

It's wonderful for 100 years of happiness and pain. The player plays 100 points. I'm happy but I have nothing. If you have different names then I sign in

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Burmese and back:

This is the joy and pain of 100 years is amazing. The team consists of 100 points. I am happy, but I have nothing. If you have different names, and then I signed

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Slovakian and back:

That's 100 years of joy and suffering. This has 100 points. I'm happy, but I'm empty. If you have a different name, register

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

Without 100 years of joy and suffering. This is 100 points. I'm happy, but I'm empty. If you have another name, sign up

Irish and back(wow, it changed a whole word)

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Creole and back:

Except for 100 years of happiness and suffering. This is 100 points. I'm happy, but I do not have anything. If you have another name, sign up

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Klingon (tradukka.com) and back:

I cannot sleep again 100 YEARS of happiness and suffering. 100 thin. I am glad of it. in another sign,

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Malagasy and back:

I can not sleep for 100 years of happiness and suffering. 100 red. I'm happy about that. with another sign,

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

Xhosa and back:

I can not sleep 100 years of happiness and sorrow. 100 red. I'm happy with that. another sign,

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

It's so interesting to see how much content is lost during this process and in which language translations it most frequently occurs. Anyway, I thought I'd start out with a new one since this one seems to have run its course.

When first creating an account on Armor Games, it is a good idea to introduce yourself in the Newcomer Forum. One should avoid just typing spam. Instead, introduce yourself by talking about what games you like to play, what movies you like to watch, or what hobbies you have. Just make sure to not say any bad words or to bypass the filter. And never, ever post any personal or private information!

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Tamil and back:

When you first create an account on Armor games, it's good to introduce you to new ideas. Avoid typing spam. Instead, enter by talking about the games you want to play, the movies you want to see, or what kind of entertainment you have. Make sure you do not say a bad word or ignore the filter. Never post personal or personal information.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Latin and back:

As soon as the weapons delivery system or games, it's good to introduce a new ideas. Do typing spam. Instead, you want to play the games of go in, do you want to the movies or about a class entertainment and you have. See to it that I do not say, or a bad one to be ignorant of the word of the filter. Never post personal or personal information.

(weapons? DO TYPING SPAM?)

Showing 856-870 of 876