ForumsForum GamesIf you want to make a new offer for a long time after the last minute?

876 365876
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Welcome to You don't want to read this thread, but you can't help yourself, a bad translation game. I will occasionally update the title of this thread with newer translations.

HOW TO PLAY
1. Copy the above user's sentence and paste it into a translator.
2. Translate it into a Non-English language.
3. Copy and paste the translated sentence into the translator and translate it back into English.
4. Tell us what language you translated to and post the result in this thread.

RULES
1. It is okay if the message doesn't change.
2. Use any language or translator, but not the same language as the user above you.
3. Do not post any translation that would break site rules.

EXAMPLE
Gantic: You don't want to read this thread, but you can't help yourself.
Player 1: English --> Urdu ---> English
"If you do not want to read this thread, but you can not help yourself."
Player 2: To Thai and back
"If you do not want to read this. But you can not help yourself."

START
You don't want to read this thread, but you can't help yourself.

• 876 Replies
Olaffours
Olaffours
392 posts
Prince

Hawaiian and back

For this company Exercise healthy life

Olaffours
Olaffours
392 posts
Prince

To pursue a healthy lifestyle for this company

Russian and back

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

To follow a good lifestyle for the company

Russian and back

Olaffours
Olaffours
392 posts
Prince

samoan and back

Make a good living for the company

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

I am going to make a new sentence:

Count to 100 is a fun but sad game. The players try to reach 100 by posting. There are many complex rules to the game. The worst part is when the moderators reset our count. Whenever they post, the count starts over to one. If any of the rules are broken, the count starts over to one. The count resetting makes feel like I want to stab someone. You should try the game.

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

100 counting game is fun and sad. Players are trying to gain 100 passing. I use a lot of fun. The worst part is that when our salary regulators are adequately covered. This is the opposite at the same time begins to be, but they themselves are no longer published. If any of the rules which have been corrupted, and the number of starts. A reminder, if one can cause a blot. Try the game.

Latin and back
(salary regulators are adequately covered?)

Olaffours
Olaffours
392 posts
Prince

esperanto and back :

100 graphs are fun and sad. The player tries to get 100 pass over. I had a lot of fun. The worst part is that our payers are properly covered. This is opposite at the same time to start, but they are not themselves published. If any rule is damaged and the number of prohibitions. One warning, if you can cause blotting sounds. Try the game.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Greek and back:

The 100 graphs are fun and sad. The player tries to get 100 points. I had a lot of fun. Worse, our payers are adequately insured. In the beginning it is the opposite, but it is not published on its own. If a rule is ruined and the number of bans. A warning if you can call blotting. Try the game.

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

The 100 graves are fun and sad. The player tries to get 100 points. I had a lot of fun. Worse is that our payers are adequately insured. At first it is the opposite, but it is not displayed on its own. If rule is destroyed and the number of pitfalls. Warning if you can call blotting. Try the game.

Icelandic and back (oh no, the payers are adequately insured)
(I started with my first paragraph about the count to 100 and translated it into a bunch of different languages then back to English. Here it is: Play 100; And I unfortunately understand. When 100 players try to act Decide a lot of rules. The company will do something about it when it comes to bad things. After the first assistant. If the team is blocked, the system starts. And again, I think because they look some happy, they do not think they did. angle composition

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Hebrew and back:

The 100 graves are fun and sad. The player is trying to get 100 points. I enjoyed very much. Even worse, real estate realtors are good at first, it is the opposite, but it is not revealed by itself.If the law expires with a few signs.Warnings if you can call them solo.Try the game.

(100 graves/tombs... that must be an interesting game xD)

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

100 is fun and sad graves. The player is trying to get 100 points. I enjoyed very much. I'll not cease, however the good opposite to the right of the beginning of Realtors will not be revealed, itself.If invest in a few words I will say to solo.Try signs.Warnings if he chooses.

Latin and back

Olaffours
Olaffours
392 posts
Prince

maori and back

100 is fun and sad. The player runs up to 100 points. I love it. I will not end, but it does not show how the lender's right to start the benefits. If you invest in a few words, I'll talk. Try signs. If he chose a warning.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Punjabi and back:

It's 100 fun and sad. The player runs 100 points. I love I will not kill it, but it is not entitled to benefit the beneficiary. If you invest in some of the words, I will talk. Try the hints if you have selected a reminder

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Portuguese and back:

It's 100 fun and sad. The player will play 100 points. I love not killing him, but I do not have the right to benefit the beneficiaries. If you invest in some of the words, I will. Try suggestions if you select a reminder

"I will talk" -> "falarei" -> "I will"
Google... you knew that verb in Portuguese was in the Future, you translated the correct verbal time, but YOU FORGOT THE VERB ITSELF! *facepalms* lol

Also, from the last page:

"The game has many precise rules." -> "I use a lot of fun."

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan... I even dunno what to say ._.

lithium923
lithium923
80 posts
Templar

Lithuanian and back.

It's 100 fun and sad. The player plays 100 points. I am not happy, but have no right to benefit. If you invest in some words, I will be. Consider proposing to pick a reminder.

Showing 841-855 of 876