ForumsForum GamesIf you want to make a new offer for a long time after the last minute?

876 365884
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Welcome to You don't want to read this thread, but you can't help yourself, a bad translation game. I will occasionally update the title of this thread with newer translations.

HOW TO PLAY
1. Copy the above user's sentence and paste it into a translator.
2. Translate it into a Non-English language.
3. Copy and paste the translated sentence into the translator and translate it back into English.
4. Tell us what language you translated to and post the result in this thread.

RULES
1. It is okay if the message doesn't change.
2. Use any language or translator, but not the same language as the user above you.
3. Do not post any translation that would break site rules.

EXAMPLE
Gantic: You don't want to read this thread, but you can't help yourself.
Player 1: English --> Urdu ---> English
"If you do not want to read this thread, but you can not help yourself."
Player 2: To Thai and back
"If you do not want to read this. But you can not help yourself."

START
You don't want to read this thread, but you can't help yourself.

• 876 Replies
Olaffours
Olaffours
392 posts
Prince

Lao and back

It can not be deleted. It's all right. On file, I think: Start problem. If you are planning a specific purchase, do not ask for a fix. There are many opportunities for this. I have to make a lot of money so you can know. I do not think I need to fish. About almost everyone. This is a good idea because there is no action. I use this magic.

Olaffours
Olaffours
392 posts
Prince

Unable to delete. It's okay. On file, I think: Troubleshooting. If you are designing a specific buyer, do not ask a question. There are many opportunities for this. I need to make a lot of money so you know. I do not think I need a fish. Almost everyone. This is a good idea because there is no activity. I use this magic.

Garlic and back i mean, Gaelic and back ^^

Olaffours
Olaffours
392 posts
Prince

Bengali and back :

It's OK to move. In the file, I think: Solving the problem If you are designing a special purchase, do not ask a question. There are many opportunities for this, I have to make a lot of money to decide. I do not think I need a side dish. Almost everyone This is a good idea because there is no activity. I made this magic

Olaffours
Olaffours
392 posts
Prince

Korean and back :

Good. In the file I think, do not ask if the problem solves a particular design. I have a lot of opportunities, so I have to make a lot of money. I do not think I need a tide. It is better to say this because everyone has no movement. I made this magic.

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

Good. In the file, I think, do not ask if the problem is solved by a specific project. I have many options, so I have to make a lot of money. I do not think I need tides. It's better to say that because everyone has no traffic. I did this magic.

Polish and Back

Olaffours
Olaffours
392 posts
Prince

Hindi and back

good. In the file, I think, ask if the problem is solved by a particular project. I have many options, so I have to make a lot of money. I do not think I need tide It would be better to say that because everyone has some I did this magic without traffic

Olaffours
Olaffours
392 posts
Prince

latin was a nice one ^^

Samoan and back:

that's good. In the picture, I think you ask the question if it's a special program. Many are good and they have a lot of money. I do not think the task is over, to say more, everyone will have something, and they, without witchcraft!

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Cebuano and back:

That's fine. In the picture, I think you are asking if this is a special program. Many are good and they have a lot of money. I did not think that the job was over, in saying, everything had something, and they, without a hitch!

Olaffours
Olaffours
392 posts
Prince

Igbo and back :

OK. In this picture, I think you want to ask if this is a special event. It's fine if they have a lot of money. I thought long ago, in the words, there was something, and, without regret!

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Sundanese and back:

It OK. In this image I want to ask about this particular event. If they have a lot of money, it's good. I was thinking about it, in other words, one thing, do not regret!

Olaffours
Olaffours
392 posts
Prince

That's exactly what I want to ask about this particular event in this image. If they have a lot of money, it's good. I thought about it, in other words, do not regret, one thing!

Gujarati (?) and back (it is Goudjerati in french, but google doesn't want to recognize it as a french word...)

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

(^ uncle Google told me that there is Gujarati language, or Gudźarati in PL)

Finnish and back:
That is exactly what I want to ask about this event in this picture. If they have a lot of money, that's good. I thought it, in other words, do not regret, one thing!

DiamondHunterZ
DiamondHunterZ
85 posts
Scribe

Cebuano and back
That's exactly what I asked about this incident in this picture. If they have a lot of money, that's fine. I think of it, in other words, do not regret, something!

Olaffours
Olaffours
392 posts
Prince

Russian and back :

This is exactly what I asked about this incident in this picture. If they have a lot of money, everything is in order. I mean, in other words, you will not regret something!

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

This is exactly what I asked about this incident in this picture. If they have a lot of money, everything is going well. In other words, you will not regret anything!

Japanese and back
(So... remember when we killed All Star? Me and my friend from school killed it differently. Want to see it? It's kind of really long.)

Showing 811-825 of 876