ForumsThe TavernWhat's Your Random Superpower?

685 226203
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

You know what's cool? Superpowers. What person wouldn't want superpowers? There's so many out there to choose from. There's flying, super strength, shooting lasers, etc. The list goes on forever.

However sometimes the people in fictional stories don't always get to choose their powers. I'm pretty sure Peter Parker didn't choose to get bitten by a radioactive spider.

So I've found this Superpower wiki to add some realism into the thread. This wiki contains thousands of powers. Some insanely powerful and those that are extremely useless.

What I want you to do is click the 'random page' link and then that's the power or powers you get. You can do this as many times as you want to get a combination of powers or just a single power.

For me, I'll keep it simple for now and do three.

Airwave Manipulation
Suicide Inducement
Warping Presence

Wow, that second one is going to be fun.

• 685 Replies
WarriorRenamon
WarriorRenamon
5 posts
Blacksmith

Imaginary Entity Creation, I'll create deadly things like a cat that shoots instant-death lasers or a wyvern that breaths out....missiles

zargodtwo
zargodtwo
2 posts
Shepherd

Knife sharpening
Rubik's cube solving
Being 100% depressed instantly

My life is awesome!

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

Controlling Probability:
Ex: Probability I can fly=100%
Probability Said person im fighting dies=100%
Probability i last forever 100=
probability i need food = 0%

Xer99
Xer99
2 posts
Peasant

Golem_Physiology
Omnipotence
Creation_and_Destruction_Embodiment
Immortality

I chose four i seem to be lucky today and drew Golem Physiology meaning i can survive without the need of food oxygen sleep or injuries however I cannot heal and can only be repaired if i am next to the same material i am made from however I am affected if the material does not go well with something like fire with water.
The next power is Omnipotence so i am all powerful that's kind of sweet since well i can do anything when paired with my third ability creation and destruction so i can create or destroy matter from nothing or something to nothing. My final power is immortality so i have been cursed by death itself so i cannot die no matter what i am forever eternal and immune to the effects of death.

Carnas
Carnas
23 posts
Treasurer

Electrical Beam Emmission
Firing electricity.

Alleviation
Making symptoms of illnesses bearable.

Shard Manipulation
Manipulating shards of energy or matter to make people feel a world of hurt.

I'd not be a very nice enemy to fight.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Ninja Magic

Awesome, lots of stuff I can do with this. Will I become the next Hokage?

Ocean Lordship

Oh my gawd, wow. This is incredibly OP. Just look at all the applications. I have become the next Poseidon. I'm really liking these choices so far.

Revenge Empowerment

I grow stronger from revenge, from either someone else's or my own. Not as magnificent as the first two but still pretty cool.

So I'm ninja Poseidon, able to grow stronger through revenge. That's pretty OP.

piotreq
piotreq
1 posts
Blacksmith

kinda ultimate great power ^^
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Vector_Manipulation

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Wood Shield Construction

I can create shields and barriers made of wood.

Electrokinetic Creature Creation

I can generate electricity and shape it as I want, infusing it with a will and controlling it.

Plant Breath

You thought morning breath was bad? Try this one.

Actually the combination isn't that bad. I can always protect me from a range of attacks with massive wooden shields; I can breathe out attractive or nasty odours, spew out vines and thorns to enthrall my enemies, spit corrosive plant juices or rapidly grow a defensive area from seeds and spores. What is more, I can create electrical phenomena that are subject to my will to aid me against my enemies; my wooden shield will fend off any misguided or area electrical attacks.

I may not be the most powerful super, but I am still a force of nature.

PIEISNUMMY
PIEISNUMMY
2 posts
Jester

i got
Worship Inducement
Self-Spawn, and
Omnilegence

All in all im really just an omniscient super being that can assimilate knowledge without end, thus allowing me to anticipate just about anything and counter it with copies of myself. i can then force my defeated foes to worship me forever. Yeah im cool like that

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Oil Vision

I shoot oil from my eyes... great... At least I get gas for free.

Magic Burst

I create magic that explodes. Kind of awesome.

Will-O'-The-Wisp Physiology

I can be an orb of light or fire. At least I can probably burn people.

So I'm an orb of light able to shoot oil from my eyes and can use exploding magic.

kinda ultimate great power ^^
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Vector_Manipulation

Vector Manipulation is probably my favorite power. It's just so awesome.

eeroke12
eeroke12
2 posts
Blacksmith

Power source
Energy draining is pretty nice

Dream scrying
Seems pretty pointless

Psychic force field generation
Weeeeeee! Force fields for days

So..... I'm a walking battery that can block any attack and see something that's happening in he world when I dream. Meh

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Rage Form: The ability to transform via anger.

Empathic Shapeshifting: The ability to transform myself in response to my own emotions. Kind of makes my previous power obsolete.

Mirror Image: The ability to mimic someone's movements and attacks.

So, I'm a copycat who can transform based on my emotions.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Casuality Reversal

Ok so here's basically what it means. I have a gun pointed at a man and don't pull the trigger, but the man dies as if I shot him, and then a second later I pull the trigger.

It's reverse cause and effect, the effect happens before the cause. That's a pretty OP power.

Power Via Blood

I can gain power through my blood. So we could say that the two other powers I get can be because of my blood.

Curse Manipulation

I'm able to create curses as well as control them. Awesome!

So I can control curses and can shoot a person before I even pull the trigger, and it's all because of my blood.

Ishtaron
Ishtaron
359 posts
Blacksmith

Resurrection Field Projection

This should be fairly self explanatory through the name, but I can create a area of effect where everything inside is brought back from the dead.

Water Pillar Projection

The site really loves projection powers today. I can shape or produce pillars of water with some degree of control over them. I can use them to attack, defend against, or trap enemies. It's pretty useful but not particularly powerful.

Inner World Creation

This power ranges from lucid dream to reality warping. In its most basic form, I can create a world in my own mind that I have complete control over. At mid-high levels I can bring something into this inner world or create something in the real world by bringing it out of my inner world. Dee Dee from Dexter's Lab is listed as a user of this power.

So, I can either play the support role by reviving dead allies and defending the party with water pillars... or I can invade the world with an army of evil Koosalagoopagoops. That's not a hard choice to make.

Showing 136-150 of 685