ForumsThe TavernWhat's Your Random Superpower?

685 226355
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

You know what's cool? Superpowers. What person wouldn't want superpowers? There's so many out there to choose from. There's flying, super strength, shooting lasers, etc. The list goes on forever.

However sometimes the people in fictional stories don't always get to choose their powers. I'm pretty sure Peter Parker didn't choose to get bitten by a radioactive spider.

So I've found this Superpower wiki to add some realism into the thread. This wiki contains thousands of powers. Some insanely powerful and those that are extremely useless.

What I want you to do is click the 'random page' link and then that's the power or powers you get. You can do this as many times as you want to get a combination of powers or just a single power.

For me, I'll keep it simple for now and do three.

Airwave Manipulation
Suicide Inducement
Warping Presence

Wow, that second one is going to be fun.

• 685 Replies
abe10
abe10
228 posts
Herald

サイフォン サイフォン ノーミ
Siphon Siphon no Mi
You become a siphon human. You basically become similar to Rouge from the X-men, except you need to stab your target, and you can use the power(s) siphoned for as long as you want. If you want to, you could even steal them fully, so that you gain power(s) AND experience while the target loses ALL powers and abilities but keeps their experience and memories and their Life. Honestly, this power is inspired from One Piece. THUSLY, after playing with your power for few months, you would be able to sprout any type of fruit containing whatever power(s) and/or memory(ies) and/or ability(ies) you want, from anywhere on your ARMS ONLY, armpits excluded. The only limits would be that you can only use things from ONE person for EACH fruit. And, going along similar lines as OP cannon, it will taste like the worst thing the eater has ever eaten, even if YOU eat one yourself.
ps, if any one piece fans can thiNk of a better JapanieSe name for tHis power, plAase e-mail me With your ideas! 1@malone.edu.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Muscle Manipulation

I control the muscles of myself or others. This I like. I can basically make anyone do what I want and there's nothing they can do about it.

Nephilim Physiology

Basically I'm a demigod, but instead of being part god, I'm instead part angel. But wow, this is yet another overpowered power thing. Even if I'm just a Near-Mortal Nephilim, that's still a pretty good group of powers.

Dark Acid Manipulation

Beside from being just acid, it appears that I can apparently resurrect things as well. Wow. That's also a cool power.

I'm a half-angel, with the ability to control muscles and the ability to resurrect(as well as other things) things with dark acid. This is cool, I like this.

evangregory
evangregory
4 posts
Blacksmith

I got self adaptation. Sounds OP
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Self-Adaptation

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

I control the muscles of myself or others. This I like. I can basically make anyone do what I want and there's nothing they can do about it.
Not necessarily...

Demonic Power Immunity - Great for fighting users of demon powers, like dark acid.
Enhanced Vitality - No problems there.
Phenomenon Embodiment - Indomitable forces of nature rarely have need for muscles.
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Astronomical Physiology

The power to tap into the energies of astronomical objects (lame...)

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

You jokin' right...? Look at the variations! You have at least one of these man!

True, imagine a sun physiology in the dimensions of UY Scuti...

As for today, here are mine:

Pyrokinetic Surfing
I can use fire to surf around and become as agile as a flame. Eh.

Divine Monster Physiology
I am a monster of divine essence. Me like!

Alternate Matter Materialization
I can summon matter from alternate universes, which apparently also allows me to manipulate this universe (see the list of applications).

Combining these, I am a holy transcendent fire monster from an alternate universe with OP capabilities. This couldn't have been any better!

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

You jokin' right...? Look at the variations! You have at least one of these man!
I was talking about the way the whole thing is phrased. It sounds like it was made by a 5 year old. The power itself is not that bad.

Fission_Entity_Physiology

This actually seems to hinder me in most cases, but it may be useful in some rare other instances.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Life Mastery
The power to create any form of life, control it and erase it from existence.

Duration Empowerment
The power to gain strength from the duration.

Culinary Intuition
The ability to master all culinary skills and techniques, as well as manipulate and temper with all kinds of edible (or sometimes not) food.

Essentially, welcome me as your new God with a mastery of the culinary arts. Deny me and you shall eat your under-cooked words!

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Xenopsychic Reality Warping
I have the ability to manipulate reality based on the thoughts of others. The downside is that I need someone around to use the power, and it can probably be blocked by some defensive mental powers. Essentially, I am a sort of unbound overpowered djinnie.

Dimensional imprisonment
Does what it says, I can imprison others in alternate dimensions. Combines extremely well with the first power: capture someone in a dimension of my making, then use this person to warp reality with my first power.

Electricity Empowerment
I can draw power from electricity. Good thing in this modern age

philimaster
philimaster
491 posts
Peasant

Amphibian Physiology
it's kind of self explanatory, being able to replicate the traits of amphbians.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Disinfectant Manipulation

Wait what? Why is this an actual power? Also there's only one guy that apparently has this power. However he is a poor example becauseall he did was make disinfectants as that was his job.

So anyway, this is a germaphobe power.

Balance Embodiment

I gain power from finding the balance within me. In short, I am Vishnu.

Seduction Immunity

I will basically never love anyone. Ever. That kind of sucks.

I'm Vishnu with the power over disinfectants and immunity from seduction. One out of three, ok.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Meta Power Manipulation

"The ability to freely manipulate every power without limit." I can get pretty much any power I want, and manipulate the power of everyone else as I wish, except in omnipotent beings. I don't really need to roll a second or third power this time

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Psychic Constructs: The ability to create objects with my mind.

Enhanced Charisma: I possess a high amount of charisma.

Pyro-Oleum Mixture: The ability to manipulate fire and oil/napalm.

So I'm a highly charismatic person who can create objects with my mind and manipulate fire and oil/napalm.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Steel Manipulation

This is great considering cities are usually made of mostly steel. I just can't get caught in the countryside without something steel.

Enhanced Touch

I can detect things with just my fingers. Like if somebody is walking, I can feel their footsteps.

Psychic Communication

Basically, I'm telepathic. I kind of like this one.

I'm a telepath with enhanced touch and steel manipulation. Not too bad this time around.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Decided to go back and revive the great thread. Hopefully this will be enough to stir it right into action again

Right, I almost forgot how to do this (xD). So we've got Technology stopping, Conversion and Attention Manipulation. So while the strongest power of mine is technology stopping for obvious reasons, I think my main focus is the conversion power. The other 2 work perfectly to support it, by distracting witnesses and the victim itself and preventing technology from stopping me

Showing 151-165 of 685