ForumsThe TavernWhat's Your Random Superpower?

685 226165
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

You know what's cool? Superpowers. What person wouldn't want superpowers? There's so many out there to choose from. There's flying, super strength, shooting lasers, etc. The list goes on forever.

However sometimes the people in fictional stories don't always get to choose their powers. I'm pretty sure Peter Parker didn't choose to get bitten by a radioactive spider.

So I've found this Superpower wiki to add some realism into the thread. This wiki contains thousands of powers. Some insanely powerful and those that are extremely useless.

What I want you to do is click the 'random page' link and then that's the power or powers you get. You can do this as many times as you want to get a combination of powers or just a single power.

For me, I'll keep it simple for now and do three.

Airwave Manipulation
Suicide Inducement
Warping Presence

Wow, that second one is going to be fun.

• 685 Replies
boom1axe
boom1axe
1 posts
Shepherd

Hmm lets see other then the classic necromancy and Overlord stuff.

I say power to manipulate shadows. Bend your shadow to move under the cracks of doors or up into windows. Maybe manipulate other people shadows to immobilize them or manipulate there movements. Lastly being able to take the shadow of objects and shaping it into a knife or a sword.

The only weakness possible would be if you where in a pitch black spot with no light.

Armour12345
Armour12345
62 posts
Bard

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Vibration_Infusion
This is great!

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Sodium_Manipulation
This is cool but I don't have a local sodium store around here.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Heresy_Embodiment
I like darkness powers but I'm losin ctrl of m sef. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! HEP HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RuinAndGaun
RuinAndGaun
5 posts
Farmer

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Darkness_Manipulation
I love how people mental breakdown about their realities >

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Lust_Embodiment
I will use people lust for my power hahaha (actually this is kinda weak since if your lust is weak i dont have energy to fight... so yeah ?)

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Shapeshifting
Im gonna turn into a cat, A CUTE ONE !

Arko9699
Arko9699
17 posts
Bard

Extreme Agility - for parkour!?!

Spirit Wave - which would make all souls pure i.e.no violence

Instant Memorization - Useful for studies and exam(and lots more..)

andy1000000
andy1000000
4 posts
Jester

I AM JADEN YUKI!!!( TCG Manipulation superpower )
and i also have control over both darkness AND chaos!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

andy1000000
andy1000000
4 posts
Jester

i might as well have Nigh Omnipotence as i also carry around a light themed deck of yu-gi-oh cards

goldenspirit
goldenspirit
72 posts
Regent

first power was OP so i will not pick another one hahha
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Atomic_Cancellation

Ishtaron
Ishtaron
359 posts
Blacksmith

Hair Manipulation

I got the gallery for this one.

Defense Mode

This seems less like a super power and more like an armor type. I suppose I could probably turn my hair into an impenetrable shield with this power.

Illusory Omnipotence

I can fake omnipotence? And my weakness is logic? Looks like I won't be invading planet Vulcan anytime soon.

So I'm a false god of hair, I guess. Baldness and logic are my ultimate weaknesses.

This is cool but I don't have a local sodium store around here.

Common salt is made up of sodium chloride. If your power is strong enough to strip sodium out of salt on an atomic level you can use it as a weapon. Then, you not only have an explosive that detonates on contact with air you also have a toxic gas as a coincidental byproduct.

LotusBlade
LotusBlade
1 posts
Shepherd

I am mostly sure there is no strongest power of the world in that 6k powers list - The Love. Since i do posses one for real and it beats any of your imaginable mega lasers and duper atoms even if they would be alive powers.

minecraft2411
minecraft2411
1 posts
Nomad

Electrokinesis?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Color Absorption

I can absorb color for... I don't know. It does say in applications that I can use it as a shield and affinity, so those are pretty good.

Werejaguar Physiology

I am or can become a Werejaguar. Pretty cool, especially the array of applications it has.

Enhanced Vision

Really? I got this the last time I'm pretty sure. Ah whatever, still an extremely useful power.

So I'm a color absorbing werejaguar with enhanced vision. Can you imagine meeting something like that in an alleyway?

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Explosion Augmentation
I can duplicate the power of explosions, rendering simple fireworks, or less, into deadly rockets. Think about the possibilities with combustion motors >:-)

Clay Transmutation
Just turning everything I want into clay.

Belief Vocifery
Very strange power, but immensely powerful. I can alter reality by just stating "I believe [insert anything]".

andy1000000
andy1000000
4 posts
Jester

i got omnipotence by pressing random page for hours so i have the ultimate super power without cheating (like at least 1 person did)

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Infrared Perception: The ability to see heat signatures. Useful unless my opponent has cloaking capabilities which can hide their heat signature.

Limitation Transcendence: The ability to overcome the limitations and weaknesses of one's species. I guess it's sort of useful.

Soul Exchange: The ability to exchange my soul with other people's souls. In other words, I can take someone else's body.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

@andy1000000 I don't know what you think this means and why you just said that with no proof, but if you find it so amusing then congrats... I suppose.

Anyway, my power for today would be Society Manipulation

It is actually much more useful than it looks. I can have an entire society of species worship me as a god or hate one of my enemies (or all of them) In a sense, I truly am a god with this, because I can change the mind of anyone who thinks otherwise

Showing 121-135 of 685