ForumsGamesSwords&Souls II: Your ideas!

1403 328804
SoulGame
SoulGame
33 posts
Peasant

Thanks for all your suggestions guys! I'd like to inform you the game design of S&S2 is pretty much done, and I'm glad to tell you that LOT of stuff you mentioned will be in the game
That doesn't include multiplayer, which is impossible for us to make right now.
Here is a short list of the game features:
- World map of the Neverseen to explore. Main path + other side quests locations.
- Town to build and upgrade. Cool NPC to discover and interact with. (Blacksmith, alchemist, in keeper, other weirdos...)
- More dynamic combat system (real time dodge, block, counter, critical, etc.)
- More interesting enemies: attack patterns, abilities and Epic Boss Fight!
- Deeper Hero customization (Male/Female, More skins, skills, abilities, equipment, stats, etc.)
- Evolution in Training mini game with more features to unlock as you progress, more missions, medals, etc.
- 6 Different weapons class to upgrade/equip/loot individually.
- Unique Armor system to collect and upgrade.
- Awesome art and animations improvement
- Pets to catch and rich ally system, they will help you in fights.
- Secrets hidden in the dark...
- TONS of other stuff we want to add if we have time

• 1,403 Replies
andrewisking
andrewisking
1 posts
Peasant

I want there to be like an advance training except this time it will cost money to train perferable for strength training (weakest one there) 50 gold then blocking would be 20 plantium then for accuracy it would be 500 plantium then for dodge 40 blue gems (sapphire?) then for critical it would be 500 blue gems and everytime you train in this categories you would have to pay each time you train and you could train for as long as you want so that it's not op or underop

majestic123456
majestic123456
2 posts
Nomad

3 LETTERS 3 words RPG free roem sandbox

Shadowcl0ak
Shadowcl0ak
1 posts
Nomad

Put Player versus Player in

KrashKountZ
KrashKountZ
1 posts
Nomad

no turn based system

majestic123456
majestic123456
2 posts
Nomad

3D models and also plsssss as soulo merchandis

crazyslayer100
crazyslayer100
1 posts
Blacksmith

I think it would be nice if there were about five factions and some were allies and others were enemies and you had many choices to either side with a faction to help your own or destroy a faction to increase your own factions power and if you implement factions could you include a dragon faction as one of the factions or have a random faction list set up for areas or something like that

DragonRiderOP
DragonRiderOP
1 posts
Peasant

I agree with 007Jets on the idea that we should have upgrade paths for skills and be able to fight outside of the arena.I agree with 135dragon with the idea that we should have classes.But my idea is to make it MOBAfied.It would be awesome to be able to play with or against other people.Those are my agreements and my IDEA!

MuckDuck
MuckDuck
1 posts
Peasant

how bout boat fighting

SoulGame
SoulGame
33 posts
Peasant

Thanks for your suggestions everyone! Haha let's try not to go too much out of control! MOBA, Boat Fight, Multiplayer MMO, wouldn't fit a sequel for S&S I don't have the skills or the team to make an multiplayer game anyway.

The Arena is replaced by a World Map (which contain an Arena as well at some point).
Instead of a rigid Class system, you will be able to customize your own class by choosing among lots of different equipment/skills/stats/abilities.

tmunnerlyn
tmunnerlyn
3 posts
Jester

You should include a blog post with all your current progress to help soothe the anticipation.

memem213
memem213
1 posts
Shepherd

your current range weapon shall be in your range training =D

worldoftanks27434123
worldoftanks27434123
1 posts
Farmer

I think that you did EVERYTHING perfect in the first swords and souls,so i would add more training skills,maybe speed,stuff like that.And you should add more waves,more potions,and more skills to use during battles,and finally,a cool song that goes with the game

Romajiae
Romajiae
1 posts
Peasant

feed the mushroom

madtravis
madtravis
1 posts
Nomad

Make it so that the training genuinely helps with combat also (not just stats), for example instead of making the combat system auto and just pressing 123 etc, you should make the arrow keys correspond with where you want to hit...
If someone blocks their legs with their shield you aim up or middle.

I don't know just a suggestion!

jkl420
jkl420
1 posts
Nomad

Adding more than 6 skills so people could have different skills for the 6 slots

Showing 871-885 of 1403