ForumsGamesSwords&Souls II: Your ideas!

1403 329098
SoulGame
SoulGame
33 posts
Peasant

Thanks for all your suggestions guys! I'd like to inform you the game design of S&S2 is pretty much done, and I'm glad to tell you that LOT of stuff you mentioned will be in the game
That doesn't include multiplayer, which is impossible for us to make right now.
Here is a short list of the game features:
- World map of the Neverseen to explore. Main path + other side quests locations.
- Town to build and upgrade. Cool NPC to discover and interact with. (Blacksmith, alchemist, in keeper, other weirdos...)
- More dynamic combat system (real time dodge, block, counter, critical, etc.)
- More interesting enemies: attack patterns, abilities and Epic Boss Fight!
- Deeper Hero customization (Male/Female, More skins, skills, abilities, equipment, stats, etc.)
- Evolution in Training mini game with more features to unlock as you progress, more missions, medals, etc.
- 6 Different weapons class to upgrade/equip/loot individually.
- Unique Armor system to collect and upgrade.
- Awesome art and animations improvement
- Pets to catch and rich ally system, they will help you in fights.
- Secrets hidden in the dark...
- TONS of other stuff we want to add if we have time

• 1,403 Replies
Sunerine
Sunerine
1 posts
Nomad

I really love the pet ideas, I would love to have a dragon,wolf, or owl companion. But the only thing I didn't like about the first game was there were so many customization for the character, but your character can't be a girl. It's a bit odd to play as a guy and have a wife since I'm a girl.
Still love the game though, I'm looking forward to game 2!

Maroke9
Maroke9
1 posts
Nomad

Something like a forst to fight random enemys

Mark259
Mark259
1 posts
Nomad

Multiplayer!!!

Bleronbaba
Bleronbaba
1 posts
Nomad

the swords and souls should have more upgrade menu AND THE BIG ONE WE NEED TO PLAY WITH OUR FRIENDS

WaelBrome
WaelBrome
50 posts
Treasurer

Probably posted by others, but having different classes would be an amazing addition!

superchicho
superchicho
3 posts
Jester

I would like to have more types of training. Training is the most interesting, brillant and funny feature of this game (never found in other games of this kind).

Other suggestions:
- Different options to the wife (maybe hair color would be enough, or clothing).
- Different styles to te house (or maybe just color)
- Functionality of the house (item crafting, smithing, farming, etc)
- Maybe add the option of having a female character instead of only male type.
- More stats, therefore, more options of training (I really enjoyed training in this game, one of the best features IMO).

tghy71
tghy71
1 posts
Nomad

Some special abilities for the enemies would be nice. Here are some examples so that you know what I mean:
-Elite soldier is immune to projectiles.
-Elite guard has an attack where he spins his spear to hit multiple times.
-Assassin can't be hit with abilities until he's been attacked.
-Black captain has an attack where he strikes the ground and sends a wave of dirt at you, possibly stunning you.
Thanks!

logman121
logman121
1 posts
Nomad

it shoud have the ablety to move

coolmon334
coolmon334
4 posts
Shepherd

Well, I think you should have a multiplayer so that friends can battle to see who is better.

TheMasterKillerXD
TheMasterKillerXD
1 posts
Nomad

Multilanguage PLIZ and add the blood

MC_Gold
MC_Gold
1 posts
Peasant

Custum your own armour

PBandJake
PBandJake
1 posts
Nomad

I'd like something where you'd pick a starter class, and then as you play the game, you can get the other classes(to a max of 3 out of 6 different classes for a reason to play twice,) and you should be able to bind keys to their abilities. Then you would separately train them, and get them different equipment. Everything else would stay the same, expect for balancing to support the idea.

Darick_5423
Darick_5423
1 posts
Nomad

More enemies, online battles, play with friends

HawkEye1971
HawkEye1971
1 posts
Nomad

What ever you do, I'm sure will come out just great but, please make an option for hiding the mouse.

wolfspyman
wolfspyman
1 posts
Shepherd

Maybe online fighting? And maybe a leader board? Anyone agree with me?

Showing 901-915 of 1403