ForumsForum GamesThe Forumnauts

197 48900
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

> I'm a forumnaut with pride
> I... errr... *sigh*... oh... I forgot who I am... I hope you're happy now, you made me forget who I am, Fish! I have to check my "history" to remember... but I don't remember how to check it... meh, I'll be a new person... I must...
> I am Swarmlord2. I have a unicorn called Mr Rainbow and I am trying to work out the answer.
> I'm doqck. If there's one thing I love doing here, it's to blow my way up to the forum games' objeqcktives.
> I'm Chryosten (also known as Darkfire45) and I like randomness. I also like to solve stuff and am currently trying to solve this riddle.
> I'm just here to be condescending and obstructive.
_____
Stage One??? | Stage Two | Stage Three | Stage Four | Stage Five | Stage Six | Stage Seven

• 197 Replies
Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

I am me. Me is who I am. I am myself.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

You are yourself, but the problem is that you have to be yourself and yourself can't be you, that's the way we can find the answer (or maybe not, I don't know)

Also, if we don't have the same self, Fish, we should have the same shelf, then we can think better

dorukayhan
dorukayhan
1,318 posts
Bard

Also, if we don't have the same self, Fish, we should have the same shelf, then we can think better

Hmm, alright... *jumps to another thread and comes back after a while* Ready to get UserFused?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I'm Chryosten (also known as Darkfire45) and I like randomness. I also like to solve stuff and am currently trying to solve this riddle.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

This seems to be working! Darkfire would know what we should do, didn't he tell you anything about this, Chryos? because... he choose you to be his heir for some reason

dorukayhan
dorukayhan
1,318 posts
Bard

*looks at what Gantic quoted so far* I'll make yet another guess.

I'm Gantic, the one and only admodnerstrator of AG who is also on a quest to dominate the forum games section. I'm also known as The Great White Rabbit.
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

You ARE NOT Gantic.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

http://i.imgur.com/Hihxxlo.png

Dude, I think he's onto us.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

What makes you so sure that you are Gantic? Are you sure that your not some random person who has been hypnotised to be like Gantic? Are we sure that you're not just some Gantic imposter? Are we sure that you're not just Ferret wearing a Gantic costume? Are you sure you're not the evil twin of Gantic? Are you sure you're not Gantic's clone?

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

You are Gantic, the great white rabbit and admodnerstator. That is you.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Gantic is Gantic, doqck is doqck and... hey, wait, why is "doqck and armorplayergc" written with lowercase letters while Fish, Chryos, Swarm and Gantic with uppercase letters? I bet this has something to do with the answer...

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Because Gantic is not a Forumnaut.

And therefore?

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Therefore, Gantic must become a Forumnaut. It's the only logical solution.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

If he refuses, how shall we go about converting him?

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Maybe he has no choice anymore... he stayed here for too long, we are close to the end (or maybe not), Gantic must join us, it's the only way we can do it... *walks towards Gantic*

Showing 166-180 of 197