ForumsForum GamesThe Forumnauts

197 48304
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

> I'm a forumnaut with pride
> I... errr... *sigh*... oh... I forgot who I am... I hope you're happy now, you made me forget who I am, Fish! I have to check my "history" to remember... but I don't remember how to check it... meh, I'll be a new person... I must...
> I am Swarmlord2. I have a unicorn called Mr Rainbow and I am trying to work out the answer.
> I'm doqck. If there's one thing I love doing here, it's to blow my way up to the forum games' objeqcktives.
> I'm Chryosten (also known as Darkfire45) and I like randomness. I also like to solve stuff and am currently trying to solve this riddle.
> I'm just here to be condescending and obstructive.
_____
Stage One??? | Stage Two | Stage Three | Stage Four | Stage Five | Stage Six | Stage Seven

• 197 Replies
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

It's just a greater than sign.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Aren't we all?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I'm drawing a blank here. There's supposed to be something here but there isn't.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Hmm..

Symbolism?

dorukayhan
dorukayhan
1,318 posts
Bard

by placing a greater than sign to a position near his/her username, gantic is implying a takeover on the entire forum games section, not just count to 100, bad with games, (implicitly) slap the cheese, etc..

()_() Gantic has taken over this t̶h̶r̶e̶a̶d̶ forum.
(-ò_ó) Long live the Rabbit King!
o(&quot_(&quot Great is the White One!

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

No way am i letting just one mod take over the forums! ATTACK! FOR ARMOURGAMES!

░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

this is getting more and more confusing, it seems he's trying to take over the FGs, so that's not what he's trying to do... there are five "_"s and a ">", so I guess he want us to go 5 steps ahead?

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

IC: I move 5 steps forward.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

What if this was a text adventure? It's entirely possible.

>look at surrounding

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

">" is pointing towards the report button, moving 5 steps in "report" give us letter "R", so we know the answer has a letter "R" on it

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

I'm drawing a blank here. There's supposed to be something here but there isn't.

Certainly.

Hmm..

Symbolism?

Undoubtedly.

by placing a greater than sign to a position near his/her username, gantic is implying a takeover on the entire forum games section, not just count to 100, bad with games, (implicitly) slap the cheese, etc..

()_() Gantic has taken over this t̶h̶r̶e̶a̶d̶ forum.
(-ò_ó) Long live the Rabbit King!
o(&quot_(&quot Great is the White One!

You're five experiments too late.

I move 5 steps forward.

But where are you going?

look at surrounding

Look at surrounding what?

">" is pointing towards the report button, moving 5 steps in "report" give us letter "R", so we know the answer has a letter "R" on it

Arr, I'm a pirate!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

On second thoughts, maybe this is Nethack in disguise? And the greater-than-sign is a representation of stairs. In that case, I go down the stairs.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Arr, I'm a pirate!

so, I guess we're in a boat and pirates are going to attack us, everyone prepapre for the fight!

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

I follow Chyrosten down the stairs, away from the battle about to commence

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

good idea, get some supplies, if our ship gets destroyed we'll survive... for now

Showing 1-15 of 197