ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1554 516320
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,554 Replies
monoyola
monoyola
1 posts
Nomad

Hello from Spain we will, see a greeting here

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

Hi. I started back in May but never came here until now. Finally decided I might as well see what was going on. SOOO... HI!

Adam5C
Adam5C
1 posts
Nomad

Hi! I am new to the forum so I wanted to greet you all

boi_bye2003
boi_bye2003
1 posts
Nomad

Hey, im new. I really like zombie games. My favorite game right now is the last stand dead zone so if anyone has any advice very much appreciated

Mitko1235
Mitko1235
1 posts
Chancellor

okay this is epic

ARandomYTPGuy188
ARandomYTPGuy188
1 posts
Peasant

Hi, I'm tryna get that quest for this

jimmy_mcgibbles
jimmy_mcgibbles
1 posts
Nomad

I've been playing flash games on this site since the early 2000's. I created this account with the hopes that I could find one of my favorite childhood flash games.

You defended a base from waves of tanks and robots with this slingshot weapon that would hurl various projectiles at the advancing enemies.

ethangautier
ethangautier
2 posts
Nomad

Hey, im new on this website. My english is not very good so... im looking to find some people who wants to play with me. RPG, MMO, but on computeronly. Olso, MMORPG so if anyone has any advice it would be very much appreciated

Somers
Somers
1,532 posts
Nomad

Not new, but haven't been on the forums in like 9 years. Cheers

BobbyJameson
BobbyJameson
2 posts
Nomad

Greetings from the UK!
I am a newbie here, but I am very glad to discover your site! It's like a treasure chest!

morrisona
morrisona
81 posts
Nomad

Hi. I'm here now. Idk. My bro said to post here first, so.. I'm here now. Yeah.

DabidDorn
DabidDorn
2 posts
Nomad

Hi everyone, looking for some fun and interaction!

johnkeo
johnkeo
1 posts
Nomad

nice to have been here and hope to have a great experience.

Hunter902
Hunter902
243 posts
Scribe

Hi everybody, my account isn't necessarily new because I have played on here before, but this is my first time being in an online forum.

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer
Showing 931-945 of 1554