ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1552 517812
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,552 Replies
Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,126 posts
Blacksmith

Hey, all! Welcome all new members.

I am not new by any means, but I am back from a long break.

binsinchins
binsinchins
1 posts
Nomad

ayup

tigerpow20581
tigerpow20581
1 posts
Farmer

Hello! I'm Adam and i have been playing for about two years until i decided to make an account a few days ago. Have a good day!

DolphinSteel1
DolphinSteel1
1 posts
Farmer

Hello. My name is Alex, and I am new hear. I made an account recently, and now am trying to get all badges. I hope you have a good day!

colin1221
colin1221
1 posts
Peasant

Hi. my name is Colin I love armor games and have been playing on here for a while. have good day

davers
davers
3 posts
Nomad

hello there

Petethesuit
Petethesuit
3 posts
Nomad

Is there any way to save progress on Temple Guardian, I am spending too much time on this game!!

Petethesuit
Petethesuit
3 posts
Nomad

Ps Hello, how rude of me to skip that bit, a lot of apologies.

FoolishAhus
FoolishAhus
15 posts
Farmer

Hello ima noobie however I'm very displeased Armorgames doesn't have Papa's Sushiria, it's the best of Papa's food games ever made I suggest yall get it ASAP since yall got all the others. Gogy games has it but not online saves :/

shardauniver
shardauniver
1 posts
Nomad

Hello i am sharda

Nobledestroyer61
Nobledestroyer61
1 posts
Peasant

Hi i am kinda new to this but i would like to make some friends and have a good time.

Nisawesome
Nisawesome
1 posts
Nomad

Hi. I would like to make new friends.

peytonlockwood
peytonlockwood
1 posts
Nomad

I'm new and my name is Peyton, I hope I make awesome friends.

zdravljedanas
zdravljedanas
1 posts
Nomad

Hello everyone

CatNoirandLadybug234
CatNoirandLadybug234
1 posts
Nomad

Hi my name is Lilah and i hope i get to meet some awesome ppl and find out what we have in common!
BTW i am a big noob so yeah

Showing 961-975 of 1552