ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1553 516956
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,553 Replies
PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Hello, yo and welcome to the forums!
Nice to see you

Greneeir
Greneeir
1 posts
Nomad

lmao so i've been a member since 2015 but I cannot remember any of my favourite flash games. I remember stuff like "Armed with Wings", "Zombotron" and "Lucky Tower (1/2)", but there is one I just cannot for the life of me remember. It's kind of like No Time to Explain but the main character is like ghost rider? idk lol but if anyone could help me with that that'd be A M A Z I N G.
-Cheers, 1hostileswarm (no idea where I got Greneeir from back in 2015)

chirpyhomecs
chirpyhomecs
1 posts
Nomad

Test. Hello

elprup
elprup
1 posts
Nomad

hello, nice to see you all. i am Christ

Cifrvel
Cifrvel
3 posts
Nomad

Hey there
Newbie here!

queeslacontaminacion
queeslacontaminacion
1 posts
Nomad

Hello.

A new newbie here!

I want to tell about my web page [link removed]

Mod edit: You can put a link to your personal website on your profile's About if you want, but please do not advertise on the forum, thanks.

anas_zahran
anas_zahran
1 posts
Bard

Hello iam not new but i love ARMOR Games
So i want to Submit a game can anyone tell me how
Thank you very much

Jimmy4545
Jimmy4545
3 posts
Farmer

Hello, I'm rather new here, I only started 1/12/19. Just a quick question, does anyone have any good games to recommend. Thanks!

Jimmy4545
Jimmy4545
3 posts
Farmer

Since I'm new, I don't know much about how to rank up. I'm still a Peasant. How do I rank up?

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Hello and welcome @Jimmy4545 !
The easiest way to rank up is to get some game quests. You can find a complete list of quests here, just tick the "Easy" box on top to get you started quickly You can also find some good suggestions here. This is also a good way to try out some games and find ones you may like.

vinimed
vinimed
1 posts
Nomad

Hello

I need to know how use the "Online save", In my screen doesn't show this option

TilliWilli
TilliWilli
1 posts
Nomad

Hi,
why one is blocked to bye Frost Armor/Wand in Equipment Store in the lottery event. No word is said about that! I think it is not fair... Is it an intention or a bug? If it is an intention pls explain me why?! And why I came to this only after the corresponding number of toys needed for buying is collected, not before.. If it is a bug pls fix it.
Thanks a lot and best regards!

Spectre64
Spectre64
3 posts
Farmer

Hello. Sorry, I'm antisocial, even online, so I probably won't say much. I enjoy the games here though and I think I'll hang around for a long time.

Life_death
Life_death
3 posts
Scribe

Hello. Need this post to get
achievement

saleh_zahran
saleh_zahran
1 posts
Farmer

Hello it's from a good thing to join here!

Showing 991-1005 of 1553