ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1554 516336
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,554 Replies
kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Duchess

Been a while since anybody welcomed the new people, so here I go!
@SushiSammy
@Greg7077
@Retroreece
@FireDragonWarrior2
@bestphoneunder15000
@BookaholicGirl
@armorplayergc
@nikkiwalker
@bobrasa
@mozeyman1
@Greager
@fecoooo
@StrawberryC nope, sorry, I don't have any problems with games. If you still got those issues, maybe you could create a thread asking for some help
@bobrasa (again )
@LiseBridou
@Fyrefox welcome back!
@binsinchins
@tigerpow20581
@DolphinSteel1
@colin1221
@davers General Kenobi
@Petethesuit sorry, I haven't played that game, so I can't help you
@FoolishAhus
@shardauniver
@Nobledestroyer61
@Nisawesome
@peytonlockwood
@zdravljedanas
@CatNoirandLadybug234

Welcome everyone! I hope to see all of you around the forums. And don't doubt to go to CT100 and play with us

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Wow XD Guess we should welcome new users more systematically...

Welcome, good to see you, People

Sacramentor666
Sacramentor666
1 posts
Nomad

Hello, Welcome to this big community. Nice to make new friends.

Soosetch
Soosetch
1 posts
Nomad

Don't quite know how to start this comment, so, uhh, here goes!

Hi everyone! I'm Soosetch - some of you might - and I say might remember me because of my brief, but pretty intense stint with the forums here about four years ago as Alp-Ehni.

I just wanted to say, guys, I'm extremely grateful for the forums (and users) here. Without y'all, I wouldn't have found the courage to speak to people online, and you truly helped me develop me into the person I am now. So I really want to thank you for that.

I... guess that's all. Nice seeing you all again!

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Duchess

@Sacramentor666
@pramix
@Soosetch
Welcome all of you! I really hope to see you around often ^^

Fox2315
Fox2315
1 posts
Jester

Hi.I'm here for achievement.

RedBeacon
RedBeacon
2 posts
Nomad

Hi, I'm just going to be here infrequently.

ONealencer
ONealencer
3 posts
Nomad

hello everyone. played armor games for so long, but only know the community recently. wish you all a good day!

Jeror
Jeror
3 posts
Nomad

Hi to all!
I am a newbie too

AwesomeJazz3_0
AwesomeJazz3_0
3 posts
Peasant

Heyo! Old account got hacked lol. Nice to meet the community again.

ghoststoner420
ghoststoner420
1 posts
Nomad

Hey whats up guys, I'm a little new to the site so if anyone has some cools games to recommend please let me know. Thank you and it's nice to meet everyone.

tygo_de_tijger
tygo_de_tijger
1 posts
Nomad

hello

masterowen
masterowen
2 posts
Jester

I've never posted on the forums before, so might as well do it now! I rarely go on this website nowadays anyway. Hello people of this site.

mouseygloom
mouseygloom
1 posts
Nomad

I joined here in 2013 but never used the account. I don't think I even logged in after making the account.

armoredXand
armoredXand
1 posts
Peasant

yo

Showing 976-990 of 1554