ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1018 92918
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
117 posts
Peasant

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,018 Replies
ghoststoner420
ghoststoner420
1 posts
Peasant

Hey whats up guys, I'm a little new to the site so if anyone has some cools games to recommend please let me know. Thank you and it's nice to meet everyone.

tygo_de_tijger
tygo_de_tijger
1 posts
Peasant

hello

masterowen
masterowen
2 posts
Scribe

I've never posted on the forums before, so might as well do it now! I rarely go on this website nowadays anyway. Hello people of this site.

mouseygloom
mouseygloom
1 posts
Peasant

I joined here in 2013 but never used the account. I don't think I even logged in after making the account.

armoredXand
armoredXand
1 posts
Shepherd

yo

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,650 posts
King

Hello, yo and welcome to the forums!
Nice to see you

Greneeir
Greneeir
1 posts
Peasant

lmao so i've been a member since 2015 but I cannot remember any of my favourite flash games. I remember stuff like "Armed with Wings", "Zombotron" and "Lucky Tower (1/2)", but there is one I just cannot for the life of me remember. It's kind of like No Time to Explain but the main character is like ghost rider? idk lol but if anyone could help me with that that'd be A M A Z I N G.
-Cheers, 1hostileswarm (no idea where I got Greneeir from back in 2015)

chirpyhomecs
chirpyhomecs
1 posts
Peasant

Test. Hello

elprup
elprup
1 posts
Peasant

hello, nice to see you all. i am Christ

Cifrvel
Cifrvel
3 posts
Peasant

Hey there
Newbie here!

queeslacontaminacion
queeslacontaminacion
1 posts
Peasant

Hello.

A new newbie here!

I want to tell about my web page [link removed]

Mod edit: You can put a link to your personal website on your profile's About if you want, but please do not advertise on the forum, thanks.

anas_zahran
anas_zahran
1 posts
Blacksmith

Hello iam not new but i love ARMOR Games
So i want to Submit a game can anyone tell me how
Thank you very much

Showing 1006-1017 of 1018

We may use cookies to help customize your experience, including performing analytics and serving ads.
Learn More