ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1553 516319
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,553 Replies
Alexzonsun
Alexzonsun
2 posts
Nomad

hello all

fluOrid72
fluOrid72
1 posts
Peasant

HALLOhallo

fbg_duck
fbg_duck
1 posts
Nomad

yo

jurdils
jurdils
3 posts
Peasant

i Guess Hello

menderchuck
menderchuck
2 posts
Treasurer

Hello, Newman!

ad0304
ad0304
1 posts
Shepherd

Hello! I'm not exactly new (been here since December 2011), but this is my first time posting in the forums (at least the first time to which I am aware of).

Warpknot
Warpknot
1 posts
Nomad

Hi I joined Armor Games a couple of weeks ago. I just now went to the forums.

MGreek66
MGreek66
1 posts
Nomad

Greetings Gamers!

ZombieQ2010
ZombieQ2010
1 posts
Nomad

I have been on for a year but im still new so hello.

killederer
killederer
1 posts
Baron

Hey

egokiller
egokiller
1 posts
Nomad

hi all

Woskl2448
Woskl2448
1 posts
Bard

hello

Toest100
Toest100
1 posts
Scribe

Ello

myRelentless
myRelentless
1 posts
Nomad

Hello, I am Lakshay from India.

Ellennn1998
Ellennn1998
2 posts
Nomad

Hi there
Myself Ellena, a new member in this forum.
I am more interested in puzzle and brain games so I am feeling happy as a part of this forum.
Thanks.

Showing 1276-1290 of 1553