ForumsNews and Feedback[Official] What is a Chat Warden?

19 16368
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

What do Chat Wardens Do?

Chat Wardens exist to monitor and moderate the live chat rooms. They are able to delete unwanted messages or regulate any wrongdoers in the chat rooms. Wardens can ensure that the site's rules aren't being broken, and can take action when users abuse those rules in the chat room.

How do I become a Chat Warden?

At the moment, users are handpicked based on their good behavior and commitment to the community. We pick users who are skilled in communicating and are experienced with the Armor Games community. If we feel like you will make a good Chat Warden, you will be contacted.

What's the difference between a Chat Warden and a Moderator or a Knight?

Although, most Chat Wardens are knights, not all Knights are Chat Wardens. While Knighthood is bestowed upon those who have greatly contributed to Armor Games (and you can learn more about Knights here), Chat Wardenship is a duty for the purpose of guarding the chat rooms.

The difference between a Chat Warden and a Moderator is that Chat Wardens only handle problems regarding the chat room. Moderators guard the chat rooms and the rest of Armor Games.

The Current Team!

@Ernie15
@GhostofMatrix
@SirLegendary
@R2D21999
@Doombreed
@Boofuss

• 19 Replies
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

@SirLegendary not a bad summary I would suggest adding some more on the differences between a Chat Warden and a Moderator though. The moderator is needed even in some cases of rule breaking in the chats. A user who reveals him/herself to be underage requires the intervention of a mod for example.

I wish you would do something about hackers.There are too many in this game and all they do is go and get a new email and start all over again.The game is great except for all the hacking.It is the same on all other sites that feature Contract Wars.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

@warlock2018 except chat wardens really don't have any authority or power outside the AG chats. What you are describing is a game issue. If you can find evidence of hacking, you can submit it with a profile comment to an administrator, preferably MrDayCee

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Or, you can give it to a mod and we can perma ban them.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

A warm welcome to our newest member of the team, @Doombreed.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Welcome to the Wardens' Circle @Doombreed ! *raises chalice* HUZZAH!

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Thank you very much!

*Drinks*

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Welcome! *raises tankard* Here's to you.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Typical! I expected nothing less ^^ Cheers

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Comgratulations!

Although I dk whether it is a good thing or not, this volunteering stuff HAHA.

Keefe2004
Keefe2004
5 posts
Peasant

How do I become a warden? I want to become one sooo badly.

DidiArmorGames4
DidiArmorGames4
21 posts
Nomad

My friend, Boofuss is a warden. You need to add him to "Current Team" thing.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Welcome to the Wardens' Circle @Boofuss ! *raises chalice* HUZZAH!

(Updated the current Wardens' list @SirLegendary )

Boofuss
Boofuss
265 posts
Peasant

This is really late! But thank you!

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

@MrDayCee I used my telepathy to make you subconsciously edit the post. Whoa it worked after all this time.

@Boofuss Congrats again, but surely enough my telepathy was able to make many other congratulate you.

Showing 1-15 of 19