Forums → Forum Games → Roll A Dozen: Revived
Welcome back to one of my old games, Roll A Dozen! Due to some personal reasons, i was unable to keep the original Ra12 game alive. Thus, I have created a new thread to continue the game!
Once again, here are the objectives:
- Players must reach exactly 12 to win.
How to Play:
- A six-sided die is used.
- The player must roll the die. If an even number is used (e.g, 2, 4, 6),
you add that number to the previous rolled number.
- If an odd number is rolled (1, 3, 5) you subtract that amount from the
- A new count always begins with the number 1.
- The player who restarts the count must roll the dice and add/subtract the
resulting number from 1.
- The count must be restarted if:
- The count reaches zero or goes into negative numbers.
- A player rolls the same number as the previous poster.
P1: 1 (dice rolled 4) 1+4=5
P2: 5 (dice rolled 2) 5+2=7
P1: 7 (dice rolled 3) 7-3=4
P3: 4 (dice rolled 3) restart
Things to Remember:
- You can back-to-back post! Just don't post three times in a row.
Once a successful count has been reached, please notify me in my profile comments.
Now, let's begin!
- 872 Replies
11. Wait. That wasn't a real owl. Oh, wait, of course, it wasn't. It's albino! They don't survive long in the wild.
11 + 4 = 15
15. ^ That's so true. Especially albino owls who are plush mascots.
Double 4 = Reset
1. Its talons also look a little funny...
1. @sciller45 answering to you after 13 days, I literally had a flashback that I started kinda conversation here...
You miscalculated that one man.
I can only assume that I thought that you wrote this...
We need at least 3 more throws to win now.
... after edit, so you didn't coutn your own throw. Yeah, I was kinda beery in that moment so I had to get back to that state of mind to get back the memory o_0
Here goes the roll. Wooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Edited again 10 minutes ago by sciller45
7. And of all the things you could flashback to, your brain decides on my reply. Well, isn't that quite useless?
WHEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee = 5
7 - 5 = 2
Well now after the edit, we need at least 2 more throws.
2. In that case, here's throw number 1 of 2.
6. Here's a hoperin' to get six!
6 + 6 = 12 HOORAY!
Aww, is that my gift for the 400th post?
'cause it's horrible
6 + 4 = RESTART
1. The dice only give gag gifts. =\
1. Gag gifts as in you choke on them?
3. Sort of. They make you choke either on laughter or anger.
2. Oh, so THAT's why they're called gag gifts!
2 - 3 = RESTART
1. I've never heard of a gag gift, what is it?
1. The best kind of presents. Truly unforgettable.
1. You never saw a gag gift? Where do you live?
1 - 1 = RESTART
Five times a charm?
1. A gag gift is a joke. Like giving someone a car key for Christmas and then having run outside all excited only to see that the key goes to a toy car. "Surpriiiiise! Hahahaha."
Surpriiiiise! Hahahaha. 1-1=Restart
You must be logged in to post a reply!