Forums → Forum Games → Roll A Dozen: Revived
Welcome back to one of my old games, Roll A Dozen! Due to some personal reasons, i was unable to keep the original Ra12 game alive. Thus, I have created a new thread to continue the game!
Once again, here are the objectives:
- Players must reach exactly 12 to win.
How to Play:
- A six-sided die is used.
- The player must roll the die. If an even number is used (e.g, 2, 4, 6),
you add that number to the previous rolled number.
- If an odd number is rolled (1, 3, 5) you subtract that amount from the
- A new count always begins with the number 1.
- The player who restarts the count must roll the dice and add/subtract the
resulting number from 1.
- The count must be restarted if:
- The count reaches zero or goes into negative numbers.
- A player rolls the same number as the previous poster.
P1: 1 (dice rolled 4) 1+4=5
P2: 5 (dice rolled 2) 5+2=7
P1: 7 (dice rolled 3) 7-3=4
P3: 4 (dice rolled 3) restart
Things to Remember:
- You can back-to-back post! Just don't post three times in a row.
Once a successful count has been reached, please notify me in my profile comments.
Now, let's begin!
- 873 Replies
1. Ha ha, very funny. I could assume the meaning by combing 'gag' with 'gift', but not all phrases are literal, so I wanted to make sure.
Even = 5
1. I remember doing something like @KatPryde said, but we had a real parked car and we gave him the keys. I remember it was our car and when he pressed the Lil' button to unwind the key he got a shock. Then the car drove off.
MakeThisEvenOrYouGetAGag = 6
1 + 6 = 7
There we go. My definitely-not-weighted-and-one-I-definitely-didn't-threaten die finally got an even number!
7. lol and lol
The die doesn't like the shocks of electricity and disappointment. :P
4. That's just the meanest thing.
8. Eenie meanie miney moe,
pasta, cheese, tomato sauce.
Double 4 = Reset
That was super bad roll.
Now I look like a troll.
1. Pointing out that 'moe' does not rhyme with 'sauce'
Neither does restart.
1. Restart is like a dart, thrown at my heart :-[
1. Take that, sciller!
What a killer.
1. Okay, but now what rhymes with orange?
1. You say that nothin' in the world rhymes with that orange fruit called orange?
What 'bout thousands of spores which are released from the ferns sporange?
I bought an orange four-inch door hinge from a storage... and now I'm eating porridge.
1. Porridge.... Good for cold mornings.
7. I like it too! but it was already 1 p.m. so that was just my little lie ;-) BTW does that rhyme to orange?
Sunrays are orange,
falling on Stonehenge.
11. Does porridge rhyme with orange? Almost, but it's missing an n sound at the end.
10. Oh, right xD Can't disagree with that. That's your language, you're the boss here :-P
You must be logged in to post a reply!