ForumsForum GamesDUDE! I just saw....

101 31102
The_Devils_Advocate
The_Devils_Advocate
240 posts
Nomad

This forum game is about trying to claim that you saw something that would blow the above users sighting out of the water.

For Example
P1(aka me): Dude! I just saw a guy three inches tall jump twenty feet high!
P2: Dude! Thats nothing, I just saw a dragon start shooting rainbows out of its ears and dancing with ariana grande!

I shall start us off with the following V
Dude! I just saw a wizard cast the spell "Stabbicus in his Facecicus" on some guy!

• 101 Replies
Saiyoku
Saiyoku
1,954 posts
Bard

Dude, nope. That's nuffin. I just saw a cherry explode with passion. And it had human blood. Now the room and everyone's covered in blood.

NietzTheBlitz
NietzTheBlitz
622 posts
Marquis

Dude! That is nothing! I just saw a cat ride a unicorn holding a minigun that fires potatos.

Saiyoku
Saiyoku
1,954 posts
Bard

Nah dude. That's nothing. I just saw a real villain that disguises, catches heroes, and is number one!

Ramit12
Ramit12
2,966 posts
Baron

Dude, that's nothing. I just saw this thread dying!

AClSllXVlll
AClSllXVlll
741 posts
Blacksmith

Sir, that's meaningless at the moment. I'm afraid your identity as Captain Obvious has been revealed to the public.

the_arkenstonians
the_arkenstonians
15 posts
Nomad

Dude! That's nothing. I once caught a fish THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGG!!!!

Saiyoku
Saiyoku
1,954 posts
Bard

Dude, that's nothing. I heard a guy, uhh, make a noise at least THIIIIIIIIIIIIS LOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUD

AClSllXVlll
AClSllXVlll
741 posts
Blacksmith

Dude, that's nothing. I'm the one who made that noise! I also know what it's like to be deaf now!

Coral42
Coral42
265 posts
Blacksmith

Dude that is nothing i travelled at the speed of sound !

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Dude that's nothing!!! I saw a ninja mounting a nyan cat throwing spiked bombs and fighting with Chocolate Cheese monster who's favourite meal are ninjas mounting nyan cats throwing spiked bombs!!! There was also a dinosaur but I'm not sure why?!?!

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

Dude that's nothing. I saw a half-man, half-cactus with a machine gun running through a town full of bandits. Oh wait...

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Dude, that's nothing, I saw a game in a soccer stadium today where they were playing soccer with CARS, and they could fly! That was awesome!

https://rocketleague.media.zestyio.com/year2_hero_blog_notext.c6e1dc555a6eff57c623d9877706c9a5.jpg

half-man, half-cactus with a machine gun running through a town full of bandits.

Cactus McCoy?

sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

Really dude!? That's nothing! I just saw a piece of sentient snot break through a high-security laboratory!

catofwar
catofwar
57 posts
Jester

That nothing! I saw the birth of the universe

PHLHimself
PHLHimself
300 posts
King

Maaaaaaaaaaan, that's nothing! I witnessed the official release of Half-Life 3

Showing 76-90 of 101