ForumsForum GamesDUDE! I just saw....

101 31167
The_Devils_Advocate
The_Devils_Advocate
240 posts
Nomad

This forum game is about trying to claim that you saw something that would blow the above users sighting out of the water.

For Example
P1(aka me): Dude! I just saw a guy three inches tall jump twenty feet high!
P2: Dude! Thats nothing, I just saw a dragon start shooting rainbows out of its ears and dancing with ariana grande!

I shall start us off with the following V
Dude! I just saw a wizard cast the spell "Stabbicus in his Facecicus" on some guy!

• 101 Replies
BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

Really, that's nothing! I just saw a flaming truck full of potatoes crash into a spaceship!

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

NO ways dude! I just saw a mentos truck collide with a coca cola truck!

catofwar
catofwar
57 posts
Jester

that's nothing, I just saw a nuclear explosion the size of Jupiter

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Dude, that's nothing! I just saw an advanced species of aliens using 18 insanely awesome ultra-highly-technological huge energy-stealing devices working in absolute perfect synchrony to generate 1.079e+44 Joules of energy from a star at once! That's a lot! YAY!

cathuman
cathuman
10 posts
Constable

That's nothing! I saw a species of interdimensional beings convene to plan our destruction by using the internet to gain intel on our military tactics in hopes of using them against us. They're going to attack in a Nyan Cat spaceship with an army of Chuck Norris clones next week!

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

Dude that is NOTHING! I just saw an alien worm eat a bird and turn into a hideous culmination of the two!

PHLHimself
PHLHimself
300 posts
King

Phuh, that's peanuts! I actually saw a youtube channel that had good content for once yesterday.

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

Brah, that's nothing! I saw someone trying to revive this thread!

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

Dude, that's nothing! I just saw YOU trying to revive this thread!

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

Ha! That's nothing! I just saw only one person helping me to revive this thread!

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

HaHAHAHA that is NOTHING, I just saw a second person trying to help revive the thread

Showing 91-101 of 101