ForumsForum GamesTug of War

819 189070
oyaji3211
oyaji3211
258 posts
Herald

This is a battle of the sexes. If the poster is male, he will add 1 to the number above him and then make a comment of any sort he wishes. If the poster is female, she will subtract 1 from the number above her and make a comment. If the number reaches 0, the girls win. If the number reaches double the starting number, the guys win. For instance if we start at 1,000, the guys win at 2,000.
Please always leave a comment with your number so it doesn't devolve into just another counting game. Comments obviously make it much more interesting.
All forum rules apply. Keep the comments civil. No double posting.

We will start with:

1,000 - This game can be really fun and a good way to have ad hoc conversations.

Amended Rules
All of the above still applies EXCEPT:
• Girls may now subtract 5 per post owing to the fact the forum demographic is skewed so much toward males.
• Each new game will begin at 50 until further notice.
• Turncoats are allowed. Meaning you may post for either gender regardless of your own gender.

• 819 Replies
abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

43. Die by the sword? Okay! *Takes a sword and cuts PLGuy in half. He then turns into a ghost.*

sciller45
sciller45
2,855 posts
Justiciar

44. MUAHAHAH!

You killed my dummy!

Should I stop dressing my dummies up as other people? NAH!

Wait.

Dummy PlGuy? You had a soul!? Well, you're lucky you didn't have pain receptors!

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

45. Bro, let me look at my dummy, I wanna try slicing it up and see if there's a soul.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

46. Look closely in that dummy's heart. Wow you made that dummy all the internal organs. Hey dude, put these intestines back on their place! I feel weird, when you use them as a skipping rope.

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

42. *Performs a dark ritual, removing all dummies in the world. Then slices the real PLGuy in half, turning him into a ghost.*

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

43. NO! Why, Dragon!? D=
*a winged swordfish flies close to him, which makes a not-very deep wound in his arm*
AAAAAH! >.<
THIS HURTS A LOT! *tries to hold the blood inside*
PL! I'll avenge you! *attacks Dragon with Icy-Shadow Blade* >;c
WOW! *dodges to avoid another swordfish*
that was a close one --'

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

*I am secretly an Icy-Shadow dragon, despite my green looks, so the blade has little effect.* Relax. As a ghost, PLGuy won't have to die the long, painful death of blood loss from the winged swordfish. Now don't try to kill me anymore. Dragon ghosts can hurt people, too.

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

Sorry, forgot the number. Here: 41.

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

42. Don't you know? Dragons are people too, they have feeling too! They can get hurt! PL? Who cares!

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

43. Did you hear the bang? Did you see that popped balloon flying away rapidly? I AM GOING MAD RIGHT NOW. SOMEBODY DESTROYED MY BEST CREATION. THE REAL INFLATABLE PLGUY! At least his soul will haunt you forever. *said PLGuy through a mike, hidden somewhere*

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

44. The legend say you can hear the grief of @PLGUY from another galaxy... May the real inflatable PLGuy stay in our heart forever.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

45. Live from PLGuy's command centre of the whole space fleet: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

46. Yes. It happened. And... I dunno what to say.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

47. No problem, words won't change anything.
My life lost its meaning and I will fall deeper into depression every time I see a balloon, jumping around thanks to the slightest puffs of wind, so carelessly.

sciller45
sciller45
2,855 posts
Justiciar

47. Abcdragon, Calm down! What's the whole deal with cutting PLGuy in half? You soulless... You soulless...
*Dodges swordfish by the last moment*

Phew! That was a close one!

*Gets stabbed by a swordfish*

Ha! It actually stabbed...

my...

*Collapses*

Showing 541-555 of 819