ForumsForum GamesTug of War

819 189404
oyaji3211
oyaji3211
258 posts
Herald

This is a battle of the sexes. If the poster is male, he will add 1 to the number above him and then make a comment of any sort he wishes. If the poster is female, she will subtract 1 from the number above her and make a comment. If the number reaches 0, the girls win. If the number reaches double the starting number, the guys win. For instance if we start at 1,000, the guys win at 2,000.
Please always leave a comment with your number so it doesn't devolve into just another counting game. Comments obviously make it much more interesting.
All forum rules apply. Keep the comments civil. No double posting.

We will start with:

1,000 - This game can be really fun and a good way to have ad hoc conversations.

Amended Rules
All of the above still applies EXCEPT:
• Girls may now subtract 5 per post owing to the fact the forum demographic is skewed so much toward males.
• Each new game will begin at 50 until further notice.
• Turncoats are allowed. Meaning you may post for either gender regardless of your own gender.

• 819 Replies
sciller45
sciller45
2,856 posts
Justiciar

31. Mediterranean climate? Well, there IS Mediterranean climate on the west of the country, but there's a mountain range which splits the country in half. It's quite interesting since you have a nice Mediterranean climate (Tourism and fishing), a fairly harsh continental climate in the mountains (Trees, water, Tesla...) and a nicer continental climate to the east (Lotsa farmin'). I live in the "Lotsa farmin'" region!
And AFAIK we have high humidity in summer and low in winter. Same in Dalmatia!

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

32. Hehe that's one of many things I remember from geography lessons and I loved that object. I was taught about this is kinda reverse humidity stuff. Literally everywhere else but in strictly Mediterranean climate there should be high humidity in summer and low in winter. But then again, nature is not something static. So Tesla would live today in Croatia? I thought that in Serbia.

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

30. What country do you live in, sciller? I live in the U.S.

sciller45
sciller45
2,856 posts
Justiciar

31. @PLGuy Tesla was born to a serbian orthodox priest. He was born in Smiljan, which was in Croatia (Austria-Hungary at the time, but the Croats didn't really give up their national identity). He would've been born in Croatia and lived in America for most of his life. He was basically a half Croat, half-serb and proud of both of his halves.

I'm guessing the exception part is true because of the fact that it is only a thin strip of land and islands. Surrounded by high humidity climates. I wish it had low humidity in the summer though. I can barely stand the heat when going to the seaside.

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

29. You didn't answer my question, what country are you in?

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

28. @abcdragon66 We can figure out after these few months that in his native country - Croatia.
@sciller45 Yeah, I know that he lived in USA. Only there and maybe in UK could he develop his inventions properly at his times. That guy was a genious, maybe even bigger than Da Vinci. I wonder if he really invented permanent magnet motor.

sciller45
sciller45
2,856 posts
Justiciar

29. abcdragon66, I thought it was quite obvious I live in Croatia. My profile page says so, too.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

30. It should be 1 to 1 now srsly. Other people from our team, like, totally don't care about this game. Noobz.

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

28. But we deserve a fair(ish) win. Sciller, I hadn't checked your profile page, sorry.

sciller45
sciller45
2,856 posts
Justiciar

29. Fair enough!

So the girls will have two wins in a row? I propose adding or subtracting the amount of numbers girls subtract according to the (active) M:F ratio.

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

27. Okay! Well, how many active people are on right now? And what if someone else joins?

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

26. I can try summoning someone to even this, otherwise we almost don't stand any chances. Let's see...
@Majestic_Fish @armorplayergc @Ramit12 @Yellowcat @LeoBlazes7

Well, right... All that are currently posting on forum games. Aaaaah where are the people?

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

27. Reading stuff. I had stockpiled a lot of chapters.
@plguy

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

25. Hey! Well now we'll have to increase the number girls subtract.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

26. Summoning 20% successful. And I forgot about one person, from our CT100 team: @Olaffours.

Well now we'll have to increase the number girls subtract.

Nyah nyah nyah! So funnieh!
Showing 601-615 of 819