ForumsForum GamesTug of War

819 189377
oyaji3211
oyaji3211
258 posts
Herald

This is a battle of the sexes. If the poster is male, he will add 1 to the number above him and then make a comment of any sort he wishes. If the poster is female, she will subtract 1 from the number above her and make a comment. If the number reaches 0, the girls win. If the number reaches double the starting number, the guys win. For instance if we start at 1,000, the guys win at 2,000.
Please always leave a comment with your number so it doesn't devolve into just another counting game. Comments obviously make it much more interesting.
All forum rules apply. Keep the comments civil. No double posting.

We will start with:

1,000 - This game can be really fun and a good way to have ad hoc conversations.

Amended Rules
All of the above still applies EXCEPT:
• Girls may now subtract 5 per post owing to the fact the forum demographic is skewed so much toward males.
• Each new game will begin at 50 until further notice.
• Turncoats are allowed. Meaning you may post for either gender regardless of your own gender.

• 819 Replies
sciller45
sciller45
2,856 posts
Justiciar

27. Hey, wait... it's not certified poison ivy free... >:} Mwaha. Mwahahha.MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

23. *Is unaffected by the taupe.* *A small forcefield forms around Kat and sciller(for providing the blue). The world turns deep blue for two seconds, then the temperature drops to -300 degrees Fahrenheit as ice crystals fly all over and freeze everything they hit.* *Is knocked unconscious and soon wakes up.* Well, that was exciting! I wonder if other colors will affect me like that. Is everyone okay?

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

24. *walks out of debris* Yeah. Sure. Here's colored poison. I wonder what will it do.

nousername757
nousername757
493 posts
Nomad

25. hi

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

26. I see reinforcements! Yeah, let's do dis! >< *steps into a blue stain* Wow, I see that some kinda cataclysm occured here

sciller45
sciller45
2,856 posts
Justiciar

27. Just a second, I'm going to the arts and crafts store! *storms off*

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

28. *Sees a coloured rain* I have déjà vu... Maybe something similar is now happening in a parallel world?

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

26. A parallel world? Like, where I'm a dragon medic? Impossible. I could never be the dragon medic. Could I? *questions life*

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

27. Don't lose hope! Believe in yourself and you even might become a dragon medic!
Gaaaaaaah!? *throws his umbrella away because something was dripping from it* I'll just hide under this roof I guess

sciller45
sciller45
2,856 posts
Justiciar

28. There must be a third universe link! And I shall find it! Meanwhile, abcdragon, mind if I try out other colours?

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

29. Where's the second universe though? I know about the fourth one, but not the second and third...

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Edited by LilAnnoyingPunk when you didn't watch.
30. A dimensional portal? I thought these are only legends told by old sailors and shepherds...

Edit: *the roof collapses and a very sharp edge slices PLGuy in half, he just made it to say* Not again!?

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

31. The other side of my friend, @PLGuy you forgot to bold something...

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Edited by LilAnnoyingPunk under shower

32. Who is calling me?! Oh, you are calling @LilAnnoyingPunk instead. Well, my friend, you can just adress that (edit) genius directly... Also dear god. A vision of poor sliced in half PLGuy clay golem saddens me immensely.

Edit: Oh, great. So now you're emo? Go home.

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

33. I did some research on myself and found this about each color:
Red-Fire attack
Yellow-Lightning attack
Green-Nature healing power
Blue-Ice attack
Purple-Dark attack
Gold-???
I know that gold does something, but I'm not sure what. Sciller, can you go buy some colors and portable forcefields for everyone(except LilAnnoyingPunk)?

Showing 661-675 of 819