ForumsForum GamesTug of War

819 189068
oyaji3211
oyaji3211
258 posts
Herald

This is a battle of the sexes. If the poster is male, he will add 1 to the number above him and then make a comment of any sort he wishes. If the poster is female, she will subtract 1 from the number above her and make a comment. If the number reaches 0, the girls win. If the number reaches double the starting number, the guys win. For instance if we start at 1,000, the guys win at 2,000.
Please always leave a comment with your number so it doesn't devolve into just another counting game. Comments obviously make it much more interesting.
All forum rules apply. Keep the comments civil. No double posting.

We will start with:

1,000 - This game can be really fun and a good way to have ad hoc conversations.

Amended Rules
All of the above still applies EXCEPT:
• Girls may now subtract 5 per post owing to the fact the forum demographic is skewed so much toward males.
• Each new game will begin at 50 until further notice.
• Turncoats are allowed. Meaning you may post for either gender regardless of your own gender.

• 819 Replies
Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

38. May the LGBT community be with you.

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

37. In the end, it doesn't even matter tho

sciller45
sciller45
2,855 posts
Justiciar

38. Of course it matters! Rainbow and gold are completely different coulours! OK, not really colours but you know what I mean. Diffedirent things.

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

39. Why is writing on nobile so difficult... often an I becones j and o becomes k, n becomes m and viceversa... difficult. And when I write period I use the vocal stuff!why does that vocal thing exist! Thanks fir reading this rant.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

40. No problem. So can't you change the settings or something? Isn't that autocorrect?

sciller45
sciller45
2,855 posts
Justiciar

41. Autocorrect SUCKS! Especially when you make a lot of bad puns. Like "Just beelieve in yourself" gets autocorrected to "Just believe in yourself." I mean, SERIOUSLY?

So I just turn it off for obvious reasons...

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

42. Me too. Especially because it's IMO completely useless on qwerty. Do you guys use Swype or the likes? My sis writes super fast thanks to it.

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

43. What is swype, also the best thing is when you try to put in a word, say a name, and it turns it into two words so you can't delete the space to return it to the "incorrect" version

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

44. Look here: How to Swype This one is for Android. I had it already installed. Adding words to phone's dictionary is so tedious, especially if somebody like me likes using lingo.

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

45. Nah, that's only me trying to write stuff with my enormous thumb on a phone.

sciller45
sciller45
2,855 posts
Justiciar

46. I really like swype! Problem comes when I want to say a long word like supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. Then it suggest photosynthesis or otorinolaringology or something.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

47. Hmm... what for using autocorrect? You swype whole words. There could be highlighting in my phone like in MS Word. If there is, I can't find it.

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

48. I think they should just get bigger phone keyboards

sciller45
sciller45
2,855 posts
Justiciar

49. The keyboard I used had a Swype mechanism, but it had suggestions. So if I wanted to write, say, Kogs (Let's pretend this is a real word) it would write "logs", but on the top part of your keyboard above the letters would be three lil tabs which looked like...

Liha|Logs|Kogs
--------------
QWERTZUIOPŠĐ
ASDFGHJKLČĆŽ
YXCVBNM,.-

So if you actually wanted to type Kogs, you could select it without having to Swype the word again.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

50. Hehe, that's a nice Croatian keyboard you've got there xD
The ways to have a bigger keyboard now is to have either bigger screen, or buy Zagg Pocket Keyboard or something.
Honestly I hate how mobiles became so big, I miss the good old small smartphones.

Showing 691-705 of 819