ForumsForum GamesTug of War

819 189375
oyaji3211
oyaji3211
258 posts
Herald

This is a battle of the sexes. If the poster is male, he will add 1 to the number above him and then make a comment of any sort he wishes. If the poster is female, she will subtract 1 from the number above her and make a comment. If the number reaches 0, the girls win. If the number reaches double the starting number, the guys win. For instance if we start at 1,000, the guys win at 2,000.
Please always leave a comment with your number so it doesn't devolve into just another counting game. Comments obviously make it much more interesting.
All forum rules apply. Keep the comments civil. No double posting.

We will start with:

1,000 - This game can be really fun and a good way to have ad hoc conversations.

Amended Rules
All of the above still applies EXCEPT:
• Girls may now subtract 5 per post owing to the fact the forum demographic is skewed so much toward males.
• Each new game will begin at 50 until further notice.
• Turncoats are allowed. Meaning you may post for either gender regardless of your own gender.

• 819 Replies
PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

34. Haha, now you're in our team? xD
Gold could be a Holy Attack. But it's usually white colour.
Generic dragons in D&D were colours of decorative metals like gold and silver and they were normal fire dragons if it comes to dragonbreath.

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

32. Argh, I keep forgetting about that. Well whatever. This is more of a cool roleplay with some numbers than an actual tug of war game. (and I was thinking somewhere along the lines of reincarnating the universe for gold, but only if it was some type of actual gold) And I found out that pink has invisibility powers.(since it doesn't exist)

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

33. Go and copy the dragons of EBF4! I remember the days of grinding those dragons to get the 3M damage quest...

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

34. Yeah, EBF has great dragons and all monsters are nicely designed. I still didn't win more than 4th part.

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

32. Don't you dare try to kill my friends! Or else I will buy a bunch of red and blue food colors.

sciller45
sciller45
2,856 posts
Justiciar

33. It took me 2 days of non-stop CS:GO, but I finally got the golden Kalashnikov. I scrubbed off the gold, added it to a DIY paint kit I bought. Will this do?

Oh, right, portable forcefields. Got it.

Where's the bloody bishop when you need him.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

34. Golden Kalashnikov sounds cool and expensive. If it shoots golden bullets, then doubly expensive!

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

33. I daresay adamantium or mithril is better.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

34. Adamantium should be great against golems from softer metals (D&D again).

sciller45
sciller45
2,856 posts
Justiciar

35. Oh, just 2 more days of school until Easter break! I can barely wait. These last few weeks have been hard on my brain and my spirits.

Anyways, here are the portable forcefields.
Pssst! PLGuy! Give this one to the lil annoying punk! We WOULDN'T WANT HIM TO DIE *wink*

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

36. Wow thanks! Hmm, these look solid. They should protect from any kind of damage. So I'm setting mine all ready... I think that @abcdragon66 might do something big with colors this time
Here @LilAnnoyingPunk take this one. That one is special, just for you, you little.... for you! *"a wink", or more precisely a nervous twitching of an eyebrow*

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

34. Ok, what should I try first? Rainbow or gold?

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

35. Rainbow because it's now sugoi. Really sugoi stuff the rainbow color.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

36. Rainbow - if you can assure that the mix of all these colors won't destroy this universe. I'm starting to like it.

sciller45
sciller45
2,856 posts
Justiciar

37. Well, the majority vote would still be rainbow, so I'm giving in.

Showing 676-690 of 819