ForumsArt, Music, and Writing[Sign Up] Armatar Contest Mailing List

36 19709
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4539/38415695181_e1063020f9_d.jpg

Heyo all you wonderful artists of Armoria!

The thought about this has been on my mind for quite a while... so let's act on it!

The Armor Games' Armatar Contests have been here for years. A lot of users have participated in the various themes that were hosted over time, but I've also seen a lot of users posting how they missed a contest or forgot about them... So it's time to set up a mailing list and make sure that those who want to enter their art work for an Armatar Contest Edition get the chance to do so.

Please post in this thread if you want to be part of this mailing list and make sure to add my callout ( @MrDayCee ) to your subscription post so I get notified and can add you.
However, if you wish to be taken off the list at any given point in time, please post here as well and make sure to include my callout. I will take your name off the mailing list asap.

NOTE: There's no need to post your personal email address in this thread
I will simply use the email attached to your Armor Games account for the mailing list. But if you want to use a different email address, please email me directly at mrdaycee.agac@gmail.com with the alternate address to use. And if you have any questions, feel free to ask of course...

Let's make some great art together! Amaze us! =)
___________________________________________________________________________________________

List of Participants to the Armatar Contest Mailing List : . . . . . (Last Updated : 03/04/2018)

A
Akshobhya - Ancuta

B
buzee

C
cathuman

D
DidiArmorGames4

H
huwbert2013

I
iice_qween089 - ivan

J
jimmycarlos

L
luis3141

N
NietzTheBlitz

P
PLGuy

S
sciller45 - snoboxstudio - spaceskeleton

T
Tigrex12437

W
WillyFufu

Y
Yellowcat

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Total number of users currently listed : 18.

• 36 Replies
snoboxstudio
snoboxstudio
49 posts
Jester

Haha double the fun! @MrDayCee
Also, speaking of fun, thanks for organizing these art contests! Can't wait for the next one already!

Ancuta
Ancuta
146 posts
Bard

@MrDayCee Yes please

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

@MrDayCee Please add me to the mailing list. Thanks.

buzee
buzee
10 posts
Nomad

@MrDayCee I'd like to be added to the list too please!

huwbert2013
huwbert2013
239 posts
Bard

Looking a pretty popular idea of your @MrDayCee

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@Tigrex12437 @spaceskeleton @iice_qween089 @Ancuta @ivan @buzee have been added to the mailing list.

A test email will be sent out within a few minutes. If someone does not receive it within the next half hour from now, please contact me directly so I can have a look at what went wrong, ok?

Thanx for signing up everyone!

(EDIT: Took me a bit longer to get things in order, but the test email has been sent! )

spaceskeleton
spaceskeleton
55 posts
Duchess

Works fine

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@spaceskeleton Excellent! Thanx for the confirmation!

huwbert2013
huwbert2013
239 posts
Bard

Here too and emailed back

WillyFufu
WillyFufu
5 posts
Constable

@MrDayCee i want to join too

cathuman
cathuman
10 posts
Constable

@MrDayCee Can we still join? I'd like to be added

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@WillyFufu and @cathuman Both of you have been added to the list. Thanx for joining!

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Time for the next callout batch for the 'AGAC' Mailing List...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Armor Games' Armatar Contest Mailing List Callout; Batch #3 :

This is a callout to several former participants of the Armor Games' Armatar Contests to ask them if they want to join the 'AGAC' Mailing List as well. If one of you wants to join, please post in this thread and I will add you to the list.

REMEMBER! NO PERSONAL DATA IS TO BE POSTED HERE!
I will use the email attached to your Armor Games account to add to the mailing list. If you want another email to be used for this, please email it to me directly on mrdaycee.agac@gmail.com.

Batch #3 Callout :

@apldeap123 @Ramn @FishPreferred @KatPryde @HahiHa @Gogotank @SomeRandomStickboy @Jeff1999 @GoodyPundit @R1a2z3e4 @BalkanRenegades @Reton8 @browsermmolover2 @Patrick2011 @trigon123 @Stratygizer @crp926 @SSOAmelia @NietzTheBlitz @jimmycarlos @akshobhya @Last4Skull @Swarmlord2

NietzTheBlitz
NietzTheBlitz
622 posts
Marquis

Oh wow! Nice idea MrDayCee
When's the contest and the deadline tho?
Pretty busy but I'll try to join (lel)

jimmycarlos
jimmycarlos
204 posts
King

Yes please, add me to the Armatar mailing list!

Showing 16-30 of 36