ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArmorplayer's, abcdragon's and sciller's amazingly daft adventure to find all the hidden locations

51 13598
sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

The title makes it clear enough.

Posting the story parts here so they don't take up space in CT100/we don't have to scramble CT100 to find all the parts.

Dotted lines = separate posts, conjoined because they were posted by the same person, or joining some shorter posts or a shorter + longer post.

Separate posts are there if a post gets ungodly long or if there's a big difference in style (Ap's and abcdragon's posts are more role-play-ie, while mine and PLGuy's posts are more literary-ie)

Note to self: This is a much, much longer story than I thought it was.

• 51 Replies
sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

ARMORPLAYER
Me: Paradox World? :O *A message appears to me "Location Discovered!"* YAY! *checks the Locations Tab "Hidden Locations Found: 3/45"* Hmmm... That Underworld Castle was one, this place is another one... Hmmm... THE VOID IS CONSIDERED A HIDDEN LOCATION AS WELL! It's literally... another location like most of them... but inside a monster... cool!

Knight: These colored and rainbow-flashing animals look cool! And the lack of gravity... I feel stronger!

Tenryu: I just wish we had actually killed that Void... I was wondering what the Underworld Scepter did *he starts having a vision*

*in his vision: "In an ancient world filled with magic and wizardry...
...3 wizards were getting involved with Dark Magic...
...one day, in one of their rituals, they tried to create a monster to dominate the world for them...
...the ritual was a success, but the monster was stronger than they expected...
...it went out of control, a Void dominated their world...
..."light hurtssssss" said the Void...
..."my personal world, thaaaat's where I take my regeneraaaation from"...
..."my eyes... they can see youuuu!"... (the vision suddenly stops)*

Tenryu: that's it! we have to destroy his personal world... and hit him in the eyes! with light!

Me: what? you don't want to go back there and fight him, do you?

Knight: erm, how could we possibly destroy A WORLD by the way?

*The Void tries to get in the Paradox World, but as soon as he starts to get in, he becomes a paradox... he can't be a monster AND a world at the same time... his world simply disappears inside him... and that causes him to retreat and leave this world alone*

Tenryu: there. he can't regenerate anymore. his eyes are "hidden" within himself, that makes them almost impossible to reach, but we can use the 4th dimension to attack him. There's nowhere he can hide there, so, what do you say? Do you want to see what another plane of Existence looks like? Ooh, nice. Try using that as a pick-up line. Hey, baby. Want to see what another plane of Existence looks like? There's only one man who can take you there *wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say-no-more, say-no-more*

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

ABCDRAGON

*For the roleplay*

Another plane of existence sounds fun! But have you been to the 1st dimension? How does it even work there? It's just point, line, ray. What does it look like? Anyway, let's go. How do you get there?

ARMORPLAYERGC

(well, thanks for creating a thread, Sciller! )

Tenryu: Well, to be honest I don't know, I can only go to the 4th Dimension, but I never tried to send anyone else there with me, it should be OK though... just try to avoid paying way too much attention to details in the new dimension, you might have some headache or feel dizzy, things just don't look quite usual there
*he opens a portal to the "outer space" outside Paradox World... we can see some things moving from the 4th Dimension, but can't really recognize a lot*

Me: Well, here we go! *the Knight and I ride Tenryu*

Tenryu: Let's kill that Void! *flies through the portal*

Me: WOOOOOOOW! THINGS LOOK... DIFFERENT! I CAN SEE THINGS IN ANGLES I COULDN'T EVEN IMAGINE BEFORE! *looks at myself* WOW! I look... different... more geometrical or *moves his hand towards the 4-d axis* ... now THAT looked weird... *looks at the things from the outer space, all of them look kinda weird, but also cool at the same time... dust, The Paradox World, the stars... we can even see some tesseracts flying out there!*

Tenryu: There is the Void. Flying very close to the Paradox World... *now, instead of looking like a very weird and shapeless thing that can appear and disappear anywhere, the Void looks more well-defined... we can see him as a whole*

Void: (his voice even sounds more clear and less weak now) WHAT?! HOW DID YOU GET HERE?! D:

Knight: We came here to kill you!

Void: No, I will kill you! *8 "rings", just like those ones Puuvr' Kûnhqy used appear close to the Void, but these are black and dark red... and seem to be more powerful...*

"Boss Fight"

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

ABCDRAGON

Oh gosh... Look at his health bar! 666,666/666,666! (If you are highly skilled in math you would realize that his current health is microscopic compared to his max health. Just saying that I'm not using the ! as a math symbol :P)

I'm not sure this is a good idea, but I'm going to try it. Someone revive me if I die. *I fly through one of the rings. It tries to zap me with dark magic but since we're in the 4th dimension and dark magic is a 3rd dimension only thing, it's useless.* Wow, dark magic can only be used in the 3rd dimension...That must mean that our magic must be useless here too! The Void must have other, more powerful skills here, but we should have better skills here too. Everyone, try to find your 4th dimension magic! *I try to shoot an ice-shadow ball but nothing happens.* Hmm...*I stare at the 4-d axis and see something completely new. My eyes adapt to this new world, and so does my mind.* I get it now! Black holes, they send what they suck in to the 4th dimension. We can use the same power they have in the 4th dimension! *Starts attacking the Void with high-gravity balls that pull things from each axis and push things to each axis, creating an odd force that acts like a ripple. It hits the void and deals damage. Void: 666,166/666,666* Ha! Take that, Void!

ARMORPLAYERGC

(lol, 666666! is so high not even my calculator can calculate that, but I summed the logs of the numbers from 1 to 666,666 to discover how much that'd be, it would be ~3.99x10^3593075 XD)

Tenryu: *casts Four-Dimensional Sword. A big sword pointing towards the Void appears, and is launched at him, hitting one of his eyes; as the eye is hit, it simply slowly vanishes into nothing... Void: 642,499/666,666*

Me: Most of my skills are Dark Magic... what should I do? *A kinda-small-4d-blueish-jellyfishy-looking-creature-from-the-space comes close to me, flying just like a normal jellyfish underwater*

Me: what... life in 4d?

Creature: Take this to kill him *it gives me a translucent and cool-looking 4-d bow* Just send it back to my owner when the Void is dead...

Me: why is your owner not here?... *a laser-like attack from the Void comes at me while we're talking, but the creature casts a reflecting shield which sends the laser back, and it hits another eye of the Void. Void: 620,783/666,666*

Creature: He wants to know whether you can fight or not before talking to you. *it leaves again*

Me: WAIT! YOU FORGOT THE ARROWS! WHAT IS EVEN YOUR NAME?

Creature: YOU DON'T NEED ARROWS!... *keeps leaving, ignoring my question*

Me: okay... *starts aiming at the Void with the bow... as I aim, a transparent arrow appears on the bow* Ooh! nice! *tries to take an arrow, but as soon as I stop aiming, it disappears again* Well... I guess I have to shoot *aims and shoots... the arrow appears and hits the Void, but not in the eye. Void: 620,596/666,666*

Void: Get ready for my actual attack now! AAAAAAH! *he prepares it*

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

ABCDRAGON

*Watches the creature leave.* Hey, wait! Do you know what a jellyfish is? I think it's just the 3rd dimension version of what you are. What other creatures are here? You can answer that later, though. We're kind of busy right now. *Looks at the Void* Alright, we need to destroy whatever is charging its attack to cancel the attack. *Looks around and sees that the rings are storing power* We need to destroy the rings! *Sends a black hole ball through one of the rings, causing it to implode and explode at the same time. Normally the rings wouldn't be able to implode or explode, but because of the black hole ball, both of those things happen.* Yes! Just 7 more to go...

SCILLER

@armorplayergc Just update it every time you two post. I don't want it to look like a text dump.
@hirasthegamer I swear if you turn CT100 into a political debate...

The man is overwhelmed by the presence as it forms a crust around him. This isn't an odd feeling, he knew what it was and that he won't stay inside for long. They can't fail no matter how hard they try, right? But, what if they do fail? What if I get stuck here, forever? If they don't follow the path, they will lose. And what are the chances of them following my path anyway? I don't know them, I don't know who these people are? I don't know if anything I remember is right! What if they're all false memories. They m-

- eh? What?

Out of the blue, the shell starts cracking. It loses its grip and the man breaks free of his shell. The stars flow down onto his body and Elder sees a ball shinier than the light down below.

-No! You fools! You were supposed to follow the path, not light yourself on fire! Run you fools! RUUUUUUUUUUUNN!

Down, beneath, the two suddenly disappear and Elder feels ripples going through the void. Suddenly everything starts moving. What was once the mysterious, dark presence is now like a sentient liquid, flowing, moving like disconnected tentacles, being able to move independently, but under one mind.

Elder gets bombarded by ripples and tremors, sounds of sonic booms and the faintest whispers.

-What the hell are they doing out there!?

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

ABCDRAGON

Who will do the halfway honor? And I see @armorplayergc is online. Come post and continue the adventure!

ARMORPLAYERGC

(okay, I'll post it there too)
Me: The Rings? Okay! *shoots one of the Rings with the cool-looking 4d bow, making it explode and release all the energy* Rings: 6/8

Tenryu: We NEED to find more ways to deal damage here, our attacks are very limited!

Me: That creature gave me this bow, but to be honest, I think this bow is not as good as it seems to be, it is just a usual bow, but that looks beautiful... a creature like that wouldn't ask the bow back if it were usual, would it? *a Ring gets close to us while I'm speaking... kinda close to the bow, and continues its random path...*

Tenryu: Hey! The bow... *the bow's color changes a little bit, it went from a weak translucent invisible to a slightly darker and slightly more red translucent color, just like the Ring and the Void*

Me: Hmm... interesting... *casts a weak Poison spell on the bow, and it becomes kinda green-ish, just like the Poison*... erm... IT ABSORBS MAGIC! *Tenryu casts a lightning at the bow, making it yellow* Okay! Let's see! *shoots a Ring from a distance... and a massive explosion with lightning spreading all over the place is heard. Rings: 5/8*

Tenryu: Let's do this! *I ride Tenryu... and he keeps charging the bow with lightning, while I keep shooting down Rings... Rings: 2/8*

Knight: CHAAAAAAAAAAARGE! *rushes towards the Void*

Void: Ooooh, a knight! I'm afraid! WAIT HE'S GETTING TOO CLOSE! AAAH! *the Knight slams his axe on one of the eyes of the Void, but is quickly covered by the darkness... the Void pulls him inside... Void: 601,728/666,666*

Me: KNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

ABCDRAGON
Me: NOOOOOOO!!!!! No... *Gets over it* Whatever, we can find a new knight. It's not like you're best friends or anything. I mean, you didn't even know his name. *Shoots black hole balls at the remaining two rings, destroying both*

Void: MY ATTACK! YOU RUINED IT! I guess I'll just have to kill you slowly and painfully! Bwahahahaha!

Me: No! You won't get away with this! And you WILL NOT KILL US! You've defeated the knight, but you still have to deal with us!

Void: Heh, you little green dragon. You think you're so powerful. THE VOID WILL CONSUME YOU ALL!!!

Me: No! No. No... It can't end like this... You... You... You never die. You fade away, just to come back later, just as strong as ever. And we can die. Along with the rest of the universe. *Starts crying*

Void: You want another ending? Here, I'll give you one! *Flies straight into me*

Me: AAAAAAAAA!!! *My body turns black, my eyes disappear and lots of huge red eyes grow all over my body except on my head* I... Hah! I'm part of you now! Eek, I can't control what I'm saying! The Void has half the control of me! Now, if you kill my new body, I'll just escape! Bwahahaha! Oh no... Help!

Me: NOOOOOOO!!!!! No... *Gets over it* Whatever, we can find a new knight. It's not like you're best friends or anything. I mean, you didn't even know his name. *Shoots black hole balls at the remaining two rings, destroying both*

Void: MY ATTACK! YOU RUINED IT! I guess I'll just have to kill you slowly and painfully! Bwahahahaha!

Me: No! You won't get away with this! And you WILL NOT KILL US! You've defeated the knight, but you still have to deal with us!

Void: Heh, you little green dragon. You think you're so powerful. THE VOID WILL CONSUME YOU ALL!!!

Me: No! No. No... It can't end like this... You... You... You never die. You fade away, just to come back later, just as strong as ever. And we can die. Along with the rest of the universe. *Starts crying*

Void: You want another ending? Here, I'll give you one! *Flies straight into me*

Me: AAAAAAAAA!!! *My body turns black, my eyes disappear and lots of huge red eyes grow all over my body except on my head* I... Hah! I'm part of you now! Eek, I can't control what I'm saying! The Void has half the control of me! Now, if you kill my new body, I'll just escape! Bwahahaha! Oh no... Help!

(Btw everyone we can write posts here instead of in CT100 if B2Bs get problematic)

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Fun to read this!

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

Sciller
The tremors and ripples continue to shake Elder.

- It's OK. You just have to keep a cool head. Come on...

He looks around him. As he does, a ripple reveals a man in shining armour. The darkness begins to engulf him and he doesn't have enough light to protect himself. He needs help, but how will he move through the darkness? He points the robot and the lantern towards the knight and the presence immediately pulls away, creating a vacuum that pulls the man inwards. The knight is encapsulated in a dark crust which pulls away after he shines the light upon him. The knight, after catching his breath asks.

- Oh, no... This was horrible... the... the things IT said... are... are they true?

- There's no way to find out. At least, until you get out of here... It's best not to think about it. It relies on you getting stuck in its web of lies.

- But, how do I know if y-

Elder and the knight get shaken up inside the beast, and they turn and warp inside It and end up in a tall, thin and black cavern.

- What? Where... Am I?

- "Are we" The knight adds "And where did the void go?"

- I'm afraid it didn't go anywhere...

The two men explore the cavern. They constantly feel in danger thanks to the void's walls, which albeit looking rocky and dry, were, to the touch, very fleshy and moist, almost living, and they weren't sure if "almost" should be used to describe it. It seemed very much alive. As they walked up the cavern, they started hearing screams of terror every once in a while, in regular intervals.

- Shhh! Listen! Hear those screams?

- Yes?

- I recognize her... With haste!

The knight storms towards the scream, forgetting about the safety of the light. Elder had no choices. He must follow the knight, and protect him from the presence.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

ARMORPLAYERGC

Me: DRAAAAAAAAGON! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! D=
I... must find a way to defeat him... but I can't hurt Dragon... any ideas Tenryu? *the Void starts running after us, but Tenryu flies slightly faster*

Tenryu: Well, we could expose the Void to light? That could work maybe? There's a star not very far from here

Me: but what if that hurts Dragon too?

Tenryu: ugh, I hate fighting with an enemy I don't know well!

Void: You will not escape from me! >:C

Me: What if we lured the Void to the Paradox World? That hurts him

Tenryu: But that could kill Dragon, it's a bad idea

Me: What if we attack the Void with something Dragon is strong against? What elements is she strong against?

Tenryu: Erm... Ice?

Me: there are some asteroids there... let's take some ice! *flies close to the asteroids... the bow becomes blue close to them...* Man, I really hope this doesn't hurt Dragon! *shoots the icy arrow... it hits the Void... Void: 600,827/666,666*

Void: ugh... *starts running after us again*

Creature: (the same one that gave me the bow, watching both of us run, while sitting on an asteroid nearby and talking alone) Hmmm... you know, these guys are 3-dimensional beings, but I still kinda like them! *the creature very quickly jumps and rides Tenryu when he flew right above the asteroid the creature was on*

Me: What? You again? How can we kill the Void?

Creature: My owner asked me not to do anything about the boss battle, or he would destroy my planet, because he wants to know if YOU can fight, so I can't do anything to help. Sorry...

Me: what is your name? who are you? what are you? who is your owner? how can he destroy your planet? what is your planet?

Creature: All I'll tell you for now is that my name is Aezullya.

Tenryu: I don't know if she is reliable...

[man, I'm honestly surprised by how long it took me to come up with the name "Aezullya" O_O]

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

ABCDRAGON
Me: Ow... Ugh, it feels like when the void gets hurt, I get hurt with it...

Void: Correct! I am a part of you now! And you will never control me or your body again!

Me: I don't think so. *Stops running after Armorplayer and Tenryu*

Void: Hey! How did you do that?

Me: I'm a part of you, too.

Void: I should have thought this through more...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SCILLER
- Slow down, ya stubborn git!

- NO! She needs our help!

- Look, I don't feel like saving your clunky @$% again!

- FINE!

The knight slows down, allowing Elder to catch up with him.

- Didn't you see the lights?

- Eh? What lights?

- There are some windows here. You must have seen them! Look! Down there! - He points at a corridor with a faint, red light coming from a hidden part of it.

- I'm not sure if I should go there...

- Come on! This might be our way out!

They both go down there and see a window. They see millions of stars and see a faint blue light which soon disappears.

- *gasp* ArmorPlayer!

- Who? And how did you people get here? In space!? How do you even breathe!?

- ArmorPlayer! He was in your squad, right? But yes, we're in space and in the 4th dimension. That must've been ArmorPlayer attacking the void. I charged it, but then... Well, you know what happened.

- Well, that explains the weirdness.

- Maybe if we can break the window, we could talk to ArmorPlayer. He'll know where we are!

- I suppose we can try...

Elder opens up his lantern and the fireflies stick to the window. The darkness immediately pulls back leaving a hole.

- ArmorPlayer! ArmorPlayer! What's happening over here!

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

ARMORPLAYERGC

Me: Dragon! Keep him under control while we think what we should do! *hears the Knight and Elder calling my name* What? KNIGHT?! ARE YOU FINE? WHAT HAPPENED?

Knight: We are inside the Void, but we should be safe, we have light!

Me: Can you get out?

Knight: I don't know if that's a good idea, maybe there's a way to save Dragon from the Void from the inside?

Tenryu: HEY! do you remember when Puuvr' Kûnhqy gave us the souls of the other Knights? He said the more he had, the more that would have hurt... what if...

Me: Ooooooh... it makes sense! The more souls the Void has, the stronger it gets...

Knight: That could explain why the Void tried talking to me when I touched him... he wants to lure our attention... he wants us to be close to him... to absorb our souls and power...

Me: Would he get stronger if we went inside and helped trying to save Dragon from there?

Tenryu: As long as we are close to the light... no...

Me: Let's get inside then! *jumps inside the Void through the hole* Ouch! *hits the floor kinda hard* Not my best landing at all

Tenryu: I'll stay outside... you'd have to use too many lights with me... and remember: Try to avoid "breaking" the "walls" inside there... that would also hurt Dragon, you don't want to hurt her from the inside, do you?

Me: wh- what? o_o

Tenryu: That's inside the Void, but the Void is part of Dragon as well... be careful...

Me: erm... *looks arround*... this place is a lot bigger from the inside than the outside...

Tenryu: Even if you walk very "far" inside there, you'll still be "close" to the hole in a way, so you should be able to hear me from there... *Aezullya gets inside too, even inside the Void she can "float/swim" like a jellyfish in the water*

Aezullya: Here we go again *sigh*

Me: Aezullya, you could stay outside there if you wanted to, so why did you come?

Aezullya: I want to make sure you'll give the bow back to my owner after this is done. He will destroy my planet otherwise.

Me: Seriously, can we kill your "owner" after this is done? *she looks at me... her face seems to agree with that briefly, but she quickly looks through the hole... staring at somewhere in the stars, then looks back at us*

Aezullya: We'd better start walking to save your friend as soon as possible.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Don't stop this. Please go on...

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

ABCDRAGON

Me: Since you guys are inside the Void, that means you're inside my soul...please be careful.

Void: I can't believe I'm saying this but I agree with you. Your friends are trying to destroy me, but that would probably destroy you, too. I mean, I don't care about that, but just please, get out of me.

Me: Oh my. This is the first time you've said please. Maybe, just maybe, I can tame you.

Void: TAME ME?! I am the Void. I will destroy you. You can't get rid of me. And you can't tame me.

Me: We'll see about that. You can't fully control me. I still have my soul. And I can't control you. But maybe we can cooperate.

Void: Not happening.

Me: As I said, we'll see.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ARMORPLAYER
Me: this place is big... very big... how are we going to find Dragon inside here?

Knight: I think we should walk that way. It is also pretty much the only way we can easily go. *we walk that way... inside the cavern... until we reach a place where there is a deep ravine in front of us*

Me: What are we going to do to get to the other side?

Aezullya: We're not supposed to go to the other side. We're supposed to go down. Those lights down there, they are where the souls go. Your friend should be there too.

Knight: WOW! she said something that is helpful! :O

Me: But still... how should we get there?
ABCDRAGON
Me: Are you guys trying to find my soul? What will you do with it once you find it?

Void: Hehehe! Once Dragon's soul is separated from me, I have full control over her body!

Me: WHAT?!

Void: Darn it, I meant to think that.

Me: You did. We share a brain now. I know what you're thinking.

Void: ****.

Me: Alright guys, whatever you do with my soul, don't let it leave the Void.

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

SCILLER

The group settle down alongside a ravine.

Elder: So, Jellyfish! You said the souls are down there, despite the fact the presence trapped both me and the knight.

Aezullya: And usually, It's a presence, but it possessed abcdragon! It has to follow the rules of her body. It can't just hide the souls. And it can't suck the power out of you. You have to give in to it.

Elder: Uh-huh. And how do you know all this?

Aezullya: I'll let you talk to my master later. Right now, we must save her soul!

Elder: So, how do we get down. Wait... Maybe if we... Hey! Huddle up in the robot's light!

Elder opens up his lantern, from which a sea of fireflies flow out of. They create a platform at the ravine.

Elder: Alright, I don't think they can support all of us. I think I should go and Aezullya with me. Alright?

Elder walks upon the fireflies, which immediately go down. Aezullya elegantly glides down with him. Elder opens up his his lantern, and the fireflies go in. As they walk around, they see countless people, or, better said, faint blue-glowing outlines of what were once people. All of them had a faint light in the middle. The two search for abcdragon's soul, and it's obvious. There's one soul with the brightest light, resisting the darkness, but still, the darkness covering half of her body. Elder focuses the lantern towards the darkness and it burns away. Half of her body remained gone. Possibly the parts struggling to regain control of her mind. The two head on up, dragging her soul up to the group.

Knight: Great! You've found 'er!

Aezullya: Let's not celebrate yet. We have to get her soul to the brain and purge her brain from the void.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

ARMORPLAYERGC

Me: But we can't reach the head like this, it's very hard to move in this environment

Knight: HEY! I can see a staircase close to here! And we don't have to get to the other side of the ravine!

Me: *searches for it* Ooooh! rocky staircases that lead to an unknown place! LET'S GO THERE! YAY!

Aezullya: Well, that works I guess, but let's be careful, because as we get close to the brain, the environment can get VERY hostile, because the brain will be fighting against the Void. We don't know what awaits us up there.

Knight: Well... *climbs the first few steps of the staircase* Erm... guys... I can feel... a very, very hostile environment above... there's fire... *he can feel the ground above trembling for a brief moment*

Me: guys... please... let's just... do this as fast as possible? *is scared and afraid*

Aezullya: AGREED! *we go upstairs quickly, we're very scared about what the environment above might be*

*We reach the upstairs environment... wow! we're in a vast desert-like place (or at least a place where the ground is fully made of sand, with no water anywhere near) with a red sun, in the distance, we can see a very tall volcano in eruption, expelling dark red lava, but it is too far to have effect on us here at least...

Besides that, there's a fortified, big and kinda tall city, and an army in the opposite side, with very varied types of soldiers, ranging from regular human-like beings to floating rings, birds, djinns and wyverns, all of them wearing red and black armor... they are starting to attack the city! They are even using stuff like catapults, ballistas and battering-rams. O.o *

Me: people... RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!! TO THE CITY!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! *screams and runs while the army is starting to get close to us* DON'T LOOK BEHIND! *the army starts shooting explosive-fireball-like-stuff, lava, fire, burning stones and things like that, some of them get close to us, but we keep running!*

Knight: WE'RE STARTING TO GET CLOSE! KEEP RUNNING! *the city starts to send attacks against the army, giant electric attacks that seem to deal a very high damage, and that may hit more than one enemy at once, but still, the army is too big!*

Void's voice coming from an unknown place: They can fight... but they can't stand the power of the Sun! I SUMMON THE SUNBIRD TO THIS BATTLEFIELD! *as he says that, a yellow-orange beam of light coming from the Sun to the ground close to the army shines, then, a giant Phoenix appears, and the beam vanishes, then, a few seconds later, we get inside the city, and as we do it, the gates get closed almost instantly*

Showing 16-30 of 51