analytics and serving ads.
Forums → Art, Music, and Writing → Epic Rap Battles of Armor Games
It has been awhile since a contest has appeared here. With that being said you are probably wondering what is this Epic Rap Battles of Armor Games (ERBAG)?
Participants will be pitted against one another in a poetry slam to roast one another 1v1 until there is one final winner. This will be a 16 player single elimination tournament. Image below for reference.
The tournament will either include 8 players with 4 rounds, or 16 players with 5 rounds. Depending on how many participants sign up. For every round you win, a merit will be awarded. So the more users sign up, the more chances there are for you to win a merit. The maximum amount of merits you can win is 5, if you are the grand winner in a 5 round style tournament. So share this opportunity with your fellow users for a more rewarding experience.
To protect users and keep competition friendly, clean, and for laughs:
- Participants will only roast based on their opponents history on Armor Games, that includes Stats (likes received, comments made, games rated/played, merit count etc.), Quest Count, Forum Posts, Username, Rank, Position/Title, Friend Count, Favorite games, Profile comments, activity, or any thing AG related.
- Any roast post made to include anything on your opponents personal life or on a personal level will mean automatic disqualification. This means Age, Gender, Race, Religion, Political views, anything not meant to be shared on public, or anything on a personal level will mean automatic boot off the contest and if need be, additional consequences on site by a moderator.
- The main moderator keeping an eye on participants will be the very much respected and well known @Moegreche. He will be the very person handing out merits and making sure everything is kept in check. Thank you, Moe, we salute you.
- I, @SirLegendary, will be the host and judge of this competition. I've judged and hosted many poetry and art contests on AG, and have participated in many I did not host or judge. Rest assured I am fair and will only judge you on your ability to roast and the creativity of your roast. IT HAS TO RHYME.
- Sign ups will begin when this post is live and will last for a week, until June 13, 2018, or until at least 8 slots have been filled. If you sign up after the 8th slot is filled but the total amount of participants does not reach 16 by the time sign up is over, you will not be able to participate.
1. You will be paired randomly at the beginning. Brackets will be posted after every round in order to view who is against who in the next round.
2. Updates will be posted and you will be tagged for announcements.
3. You will have give and take one roast/rap per round. If you are posting for any other purpose make sure it is clear that you are not posting for the sake of the round to avoid confusion.
4. Rounds will last up to 1 week, or until all participants have finished.
5. Next round will begin once on announcement after judging decisions have been made.
6. Be patient with the merits, they will come.
- 123 Replies
I would sign up for this, but I'll probably be unavailable until the end of June Sorry. Maybe at some other round
I will consider this. I like poetry and insulting people :P
@Doombreed ah c'mon doom, with your creativity and knowledge you could make a roast in 2 seconds
@abcdragon66 hey! I'll give you a hug if you participate.
This sounds like a fun contest, although I don't know if I could send a roast fast enough.
But hey! If a lot more people joined I'll put in the effort.
Alright. I will sign up. I wish I was still in school, then I could have my friend teach me how to make awesome roasts...
Alrighty! Consider yourselves signed up
@Boofuss Hi buddy! Calling you in because you should participate
I'm up for this, sure Let me know when!
I should note that sign ups will wait for the minimum slots to be filled. But we're making progress. I'm encouraging you guys to invite whoever you can!
You could tag some of the more active users on the Forum Games Section perhaps
I will sign up if there is still time
@disastermaster30 Yep, as long as the slots are still not filled up. Consider yourself signed up!
It looks like you need some more participants. I'll sign up even though I'm terrified of getting roasted. At least I won't be last!
Let's see: I'm terrible at rapping and a target with sweet material to roast.
Ah, blast it! I'm signing in if there's still a place! xD
You must be logged in to post a reply!