ForumsArt, Music, and WritingEpic Rap Battles of Armor Games

123 42894
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

https://i.imgur.com/IoMccuH.jpg

Hey everyone!

It has been awhile since a contest has appeared here. With that being said you are probably wondering what is this Epic Rap Battles of Armor Games (ERBAG)?

Participants will be pitted against one another in a poetry slam to roast one another 1v1 until there is one final winner. This will be a 16 player single elimination tournament. Image below for reference.

The tournament will either include 8 players with 4 rounds, or 16 players with 5 rounds. Depending on how many participants sign up. For every round you win, a merit will be awarded. So the more users sign up, the more chances there are for you to win a merit. The maximum amount of merits you can win is 5, if you are the grand winner in a 5 round style tournament. So share this opportunity with your fellow users for a more rewarding experience.

http://clashroyale.wiki/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/8-Team-Single-Elimination.gif

!!!IMPORTANT!!!
To protect users and keep competition friendly, clean, and for laughs:

- Participants will only roast based on their opponents history on Armor Games, that includes Stats (likes received, comments made, games rated/played, merit count etc.), Quest Count, Forum Posts, Username, Rank, Position/Title, Friend Count, Favorite games, Profile comments, activity, or any thing AG related.

- Any roast post made to include anything on your opponents personal life or on a personal level will mean automatic disqualification. This means Age, Gender, Race, Religion, Political views, anything not meant to be shared on public, or anything on a personal level will mean automatic boot off the contest and if need be, additional consequences on site by a moderator.

- The main moderator keeping an eye on participants will be the very much respected and well known @Moegreche. He will be the very person handing out merits and making sure everything is kept in check. Thank you, Moe, we salute you.

- I, @SirLegendary, will be the host and judge of this competition. I've judged and hosted many poetry and art contests on AG, and have participated in many I did not host or judge. Rest assured I am fair and will only judge you on your ability to roast and the creativity of your roast. IT HAS TO RHYME.

- Sign ups will begin when this post is live and will last for a week, until June 13, 2018, or until at least 8 slots have been filled. If you sign up after the 8th slot is filled but the total amount of participants does not reach 16 by the time sign up is over, you will not be able to participate.

SIGNED UP:
1. @NietzTheBlitz
2. @abcdragon66
3. @Boofuss
4. @Raiiker
5. @disastermaster30
6. @lozerfac3
7. @PLGuy
8. @sciller45
---

Round Rules:

1. You will be paired randomly at the beginning. Brackets will be posted after every round in order to view who is against who in the next round.
2. Updates will be posted and you will be tagged for announcements.
3. You will have give and take one roast/rap per round. If you are posting for any other purpose make sure it is clear that you are not posting for the sake of the round to avoid confusion.
4. Rounds will last up to 1 week, or until all participants have finished.
5. Next round will begin once on announcement after judging decisions have been made.
6. Be patient with the merits, they will come.

• 123 Replies
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

I apologize for the long wait as I was struggling to juggle with a couple of things I had to do. I also decided in the end to do the bracketing and randomizing on my own as finding a bracket maker online that was free, simple, didn't leave their own watermarks, and was easily applicable to posting in this forum proved to be somewhat time consuming. Hope the anticipation did not make any of you nervous! This round will last a week.

Round 1

@lozerfac3
VS
@abcdragon66

@sciller45
VS
@PLGuy

@Boofuss
VS
@disastermaster30

@Raiiker
VS
@NietzTheBlitz

Boofuss
Boofuss
265 posts
Peasant

Hey @SirLegendary, you missed Doombreed off? Is that a week to complete and post the entry? So on the 11th of July things should be in by?

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

@Boofuss Yes, @Doombreed unfortunately can’t participate because the way tournament brackets work require me to have specifically 8 or 16 players, otherwise a number that can be used in this way.
If things go smoothly, there may be a second season for this, fingers crossed.

Also, yes everyone has a week to post. The end of the round will be around July 11, like you mentioned.

@abcdragon66 I’m using this post as a chance to make sure you know the round has started. I made an error with your username in the tagging and editing a post to correct my typo won’t notify you via email.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

It's ok. I hopefully signed up in reserve so maybe I can take over if someone does not show up I also saw lozerfac's post in the previous page Anyone who has hosted a contest here knows people don't always show up in the end. Besides, I'll be watching anyway.

Good luck to all

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Oh no... I have to face my buddy from CT100... and a guy from a country I'm rooting for... I kinda hoped to avoid that, but well *sniff* let's bring it on, man!

The best of luck to everyone!

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

@Doombreed if it comes down to it, I don’t see why you can’t take someone’s place if they don’t show up

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

I KNEW IT! I knew I would face him. Welp, time to search for some roast material. There's bound to be something juicy in those 3,418 posts.

NietzTheBlitz
NietzTheBlitz
622 posts
Marquis

gotta ask, how exactly are we going to do this? Are we all just gonna post our roast here when we finish it (probably leaving a mess, with all the roasts jumbled up) or are we gonna send it first to you @SirLegendary so you can arrange it to make sure the participants paired together are in the same page? (but then that would mean you'd have to spend time on it... I know you're busy too so... yeah, this is knd of why I'm asking now)

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Posts should be made here. Don't worry about me getting mixed up

If you'd like, you can make it clear on your post who you're up against, but otherwise I'll be compiling the posts after each round for myself in an order that allows me to read them based on the pairings. Just don't accidentally roast the wrong person guys, I'll know!

Just to be perfectly clear, you have one roast per round. You can make it as long as you like, but remember, it's not about the quantity of roasts, it's about the quality of the roasts you put out. Though I am encouraging you guys to give 110%!

I'll also take this chance to remind you guys about the limitations of how far you can go on what you say in your roast. Just read the OP again. Let's have a clean and funny roasting! No one likes rotten meat after all

NietzTheBlitz
NietzTheBlitz
622 posts
Marquis

Blitzing the field first, you can call me Kingdom Rusher
My spit's so biohazardous, they call it Bio Shocker
Yeah! You lack the bio to be known as a threat
I pepper through your shell without me even breaking a sweat
Collect the bonus, time for me to leave you in this joint
No one to come and rescue you, cause I'll be at the halfway point
Making them all my loyal footmen to their once and future king
You should've known whatchu gon' deal with when you must enter the ring

You lack the bee-stinger, I come in with guns blazin'
Weapons of mass destruction, I'm ready for total razin'
A race you can't win, so you best be steering clear
You're unlucky to have to go against the final boss here
You're too low of a level this no camping trip boy
Setting up your war tent, only to have it destroyed
by a Super Jumper, I set the record high for you kid
The Sky is never my limit, I went beyond what NASA did.

The Veteran of the field, I tend to set it ablaze
You'll be needing more than long jumps to get out this hellish place
maximum power, I'll drill through the competition in a crazed
haste, you think that I've lost it but my mind will not be fazed
dedication, it lasts more than a minute or an hour
I was born a rookie but I drilled myself up into power
like a tower, I stand all tall and proud for all to see
you can go and look again, my greatness asks you for no fees

With my target on lock, it's time for trophy hunting
The Ultimate Combat expert, you will barely see it coming
When it hits you, you're done, but your nightmare's just starting
Seeing you're still too far away from reaching me with your ranking
You call yourself an officer with no merits to your name
I have took command and conquered all the people in your game
whether a squad or a one-man-army, going against robots or zombies
After the last verse, I swear you'll be screaming for your mommy

Like the Rune Sorceress of Aedoris, I'm far from looking cheap
with bars like a Cursed Treasure, I awake those in Deeper Sleep
this death-defying ritual invocated by the necromaster
will leave your heart racing until it can't go any faster
I'm Legendary sir, a demon hybrid like Dante,
I hear you let out a weird laugh, sure go ahead and doubt me
But my Nte(le)ch is sharper than your newest pair of razors
I bring all 20 floors down on my baddest behavior.

Shout out to my opponent, @Raiiker. Don't dissappoint me lol
for those wondering of all the words in bold, just go to Raiiker's profile. or do I have to take a screenshot? You guys choose.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

@NietzTheBlitz fantastic work looking forward to see how your opponent responds

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

@PLGuy like I said in a previous post, July 11 is the deadline. Just remember, from the moment a round starts, you have a week!

@lozerfac3
@abcdragon66
@sciller45
@PLGuy
@Boofuss
@disastermaster30
@Raiiker
@NietzTheBlitz

lozerfac3
lozerfac3
978 posts
Farmer

@abcdragon66

roasting you is easy
say abcd
sounds very simple
take it from a bb
take it from your people
friends on the forums
seem so much cooler
i would root for 'em

sciller said you were
filthy, disgusting
if i knew better
i would say hes lusting
said he got inside
called you fleshy void-cave
kinda makes it seems like
it's a little boy page
sorry for the shoutout
sorry if its creepy
dont mean to make it personal
but its kinda freaky
you, sciller, gc
not a little cheeky
your fantasies are k
but your poems kinda weak-y

better keep the light, keep on fighting me
cuz i am the void, im all energy
its true we built this house on memories
but everybody's only gon 'member me

yeah i am the void
biggest of boys
seek to destroy
i can annoy
best give up now
get out of town
messing around
you are a clown

actually, you are just a jester
answer the king, you will tell me "yessir"
seem safe enough, not a molester
pero molestar, im gonna pest her
look at your quests, playing for the clout
nothing to go crazy about
now you'll check me, but you'll find out
nothing to see, nothing to scout

i got no shame, respect on my name
you cannot blame, this is my game
yeah this was fun, i had a blast
maybe next time, you wont be last

its a hard comeback, yeah the issue sucks
but for the last verse, imma wish you luck
you might find favor or you might do nothing
at the end of the day, stick to amateur writing

lozerfac3
lozerfac3
978 posts
Farmer

by the way molestar is spanish for "to bother" lol

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

It's not an entry yet :-P
@SirLegendary Then I'll assume that you mean the end of 11.07 in site's time zone.
@lozerfac3 More or less inadvertently you showed what happend to HIP-HOP over the years, just add more about money next time you rap.

Showing 31-45 of 123