ForumsForum GamesCreate a planet 4 The New Universe

58 17259
Planetary189
Planetary189
102 posts
Nomad

So, All create the planet forum games has died, I shall rebirth it!
(Tribute to the first i have ever seen... Planet Creator v2 )
Credits to ablu2 for making Planet Creator, and Sporemaniac for borrowing the name, But i changed up the rules.
Rules: The same as the first, but if you forgot.. Rules:
1: NO MEMES.
2: No killing a planet in a single post. That is considered god mode and if you god mode you will be expelled.
3. Please try to revive this thread if it dies.

Form:
Planet name:
Population:
Geography:
Sector:

Planet name is the name of your planet.
Population is how many people are living in it.
Geography is things like the atmosphere, and a map if you want.
Sector is where in the map you want to be. There are 4 sectors, and each sector has a sun. Sector 1 is top left, 2 top right, 3 bottom left, 4 bottom right. The only diffrence is that you can choose your sector.

• 58 Replies
Planetary189
Planetary189
102 posts
Nomad

I will start this thread by making my first planet.
Planet Name: Spinx
Population: 8,000.
Geography: Mainly flat, but sometimes has high mountains, And significantly higher gravity than earth.
Sector: 1
(Warning, I wont be online often, so your submissions might not be accepted that quickly.)

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

Name: Regzy
Population: No permanent residents, but there are about 500 researchers on planet at any one time. They transition between groups every year.
Geography: Colloquially known as "Killer," this newly discovered planet is one of the most dangerous known to man, covered in unstable, shifting mountains, bottomless pits and canyons, oceans of boiling water and acid, and winds that rival category 5 hurricanes. The atmosphere is thick and unbreathable, and the gravity is roughly five times that of Earth, so special space suits are designed to counteract it. Add to this the fact that the external temperature, thanks to its proximity to the sun and a bounty of greenhouse gases, never falls below 200 degrees centigrade, and a suit breach is unavoidably fatal.
Sector: 4

Planetary189
Planetary189
102 posts
Nomad

I tell my researches to research more, increasing tech level, Our tect level is now 2.
Any orders dragonmaster10902?

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

Oh, I see how this works. My researchers follow suit, bringing our Tech level to 2.
BTW, what categories are there to level up, exactly?

Planetary189
Planetary189
102 posts
Nomad

(There seems to be a glitch that i cant see replies before commenting.)

Planetary189
Planetary189
102 posts
Nomad

There are 2 tech categories. One is basic tech. that is food, agriculture, etc. There is also weapons tech: sticks and stones, spears, guns, missiles and ICBMs etc. I just leveled up my basic tech.

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

Okay, I get it. My researchers continue to work, upping my tech level to three.

Planetary189
Planetary189
102 posts
Nomad

My researches level up my basic tech to 3. going on a research race.

Planetary189
Planetary189
102 posts
Nomad

A meteor strikes our planet, killing 500 people, but increased our weapons research to 2.
Planet Name: Spinx
Population: 7,500.
Geography: Mainly flat, but sometimes has high mountains, And significantly higher gravity than earth.
Sector: 1
Basic Tech: 3
Weapons Tech: 2

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

A landslide hits Regzy, killing 20 people. New population: 480. However, it reveals new resources, raising our tech to 4. Weapons remains at 0.

charlesjoseph
charlesjoseph
287 posts
Herald

hello, can i join? (note wont be to active) if so
name: Sazan
pop: 1000
geography: valleys and canyons everywhere making it very difficult to traverse with only .01% gravity of earth making exploration, if not prepared, difficult. not much else known.
sector: 2

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

New recruits are flown in, replacing the lost 20. They bring new resources and devices, raising our tech level, along with the continued research, resulting in Basic: 6. Weapons: 1.

charlesjoseph
charlesjoseph
287 posts
Herald

*checking to see if there is a new post because it gliched*

charlesjoseph
charlesjoseph
287 posts
Herald

*assuming i can play starts playing.*
some of Sazan's population (50 people) float away... some researchers were asked why and they replied "For science!" they were killed shortly after (50 people)

pop: 1000 to 900
basic tech : 1 to 2
weapons: 1 to 1

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

*Yeah, you're fine.*
A large hole opens up in the ground. No one's injured, but the new rare metals and radioactive materials boost our weapons tech significantly. Continued research advances the basic tech.
Pop: 500. Basic: 7 Weapons: 2

Showing 1-15 of 58