ForumsForum GamesCreate a planet 4 The New Universe

58 17264
Planetary189
Planetary189
102 posts
Nomad

So, All create the planet forum games has died, I shall rebirth it!
(Tribute to the first i have ever seen... Planet Creator v2 )
Credits to ablu2 for making Planet Creator, and Sporemaniac for borrowing the name, But i changed up the rules.
Rules: The same as the first, but if you forgot.. Rules:
1: NO MEMES.
2: No killing a planet in a single post. That is considered god mode and if you god mode you will be expelled.
3. Please try to revive this thread if it dies.

Form:
Planet name:
Population:
Geography:
Sector:

Planet name is the name of your planet.
Population is how many people are living in it.
Geography is things like the atmosphere, and a map if you want.
Sector is where in the map you want to be. There are 4 sectors, and each sector has a sun. Sector 1 is top left, 2 top right, 3 bottom left, 4 bottom right. The only diffrence is that you can choose your sector.

• 58 Replies
charlesjoseph
charlesjoseph
287 posts
Herald

what do you mean?

Planetary189
Planetary189
102 posts
Nomad

Oh! Sorry about that, shouldve credited you for trying to revive it. I'll edit the main post right now!
Edit: Wait, NVM i thought you were create a planet reviver, I'll still credit you for borrowing the name.

amirdz213
amirdz213
6 posts
Shepherd

can i play with you if yes
name : konzo
pop : 750
geography : a simple flat plant . home of aliens called retrix and its a good place for making farms

charlesjoseph
charlesjoseph
287 posts
Herald

add a sector.

Planetary189
Planetary189
102 posts
Nomad

add a sector @amirdz213 or i'll select a random one

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

The scout capsule from Sazan arrives. Between the research and the new resources and schematics brought in the space pod, our tech level reaches 10 and our weapons remain at 3. The Sazan explorers are eager to get back home, but we have no way to fuel their space pods, as they use an entirely unique method. We begin construction of our own pods, both to send further communication to Sazan and let them know they're friendly, and send the explorers back. The materials must be flown in from Earth II, our home base, with the next supply drop, so it will likely take some time.

Planetary189
Planetary189
102 posts
Nomad

Spinx researches weapons, bringing it to 8, and begins to research a interstellar drive,
In the meantime, Spinx launches a generation ship to a random planet named "Earth"
Spinx is also waiting for a pod to land on Regzy.

charlesjoseph
charlesjoseph
287 posts
Herald

@dragonmaster1090 the ship landed on Spinx on reply 27
after trading for a while Sazan starts to populate because of enough materials and the ship returns. after landing on Spinx they realize the ship is not in sector 1 and send a ship to sector 3. they prepare weapons for possible war

planet: Sazan
pop:940 (10 on ship)
basic: 7.5(+.75/turn)
weapons: 4
sector: 2

aggression (of 100%): 25% (5%/turn)
current results triggered (known{communicate to find more)}
Spinx action? 10%? 75-95%??

Planetary189
Planetary189
102 posts
Nomad

They realize 2 ships are missing from sector one, one ship is Spinx's for exploration purposes and the other is Sazan's ship,, They inititate a search team for the 2 missing ships, exploring all sectors.
Planet Name: Spinx
Population: 9,000.
Geography: Mainly flat, but sometimes has high mountains, And significantly higher gravity than earth.
Sector: 1
Basic: 11
Weapons: 8
Sazan Activity: 10%
They send a message to Sazan: "Your ship is gone, We will help you find it."

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

@charlesjoseph Yeah, I know. I just figured it found its way to the rest of the explorers by now. So we fixed them up with our own pod and sent it back towards Sazan. Meanwhile, the Spinx pod lands on Regzy. They don't find us for almost a week, but everyone survives. Our tech level reaches 12, weapons 3. We send out a pod of our own explorers to investigate how the Sazan pod got to our sector. We suspect wormholes.

Planetary189
Planetary189
102 posts
Nomad

(ABRAKADABREVIVE!)

charlesjoseph
charlesjoseph
287 posts
Herald

We decide to colonize sector 4 and found the ship on a planet we labeled s-9775, the inhabitants seem to call it Regzy. we notice they have the pod from Spinx and labeled them allies.

planet: Sazan
pop:1010(+40 pop growth)
basic: 8.25(+.75/turn)
weapons: 4
sector: 2

aggression (of 100%): 27.5% (5%/turn)
current results triggered (known{communicate to find more)}
Spinx action? 10%? 75-90%??
Regzy action? 10%? 70-100%??

Planetary189
Planetary189
102 posts
Nomad

We begin communicating with Regzy.

charlesjoseph
charlesjoseph
287 posts
Herald

(ABRAKADABREVIVE)

Planetary189
Planetary189
102 posts
Nomad

After finding out 'Earth' has life, they immediately begin to silently observe it.
No changes.

Showing 31-45 of 58