ForumsNews and FeedbackNew Ads on the Website

61 1516
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
844 posts
Chamberlain

Hi Folks! You will notice that there are new and different ads on the site moving forward. We have done a revamp on our ad networks and ad placements.

If you encounter any issues, or have any feedback you'd like to give, please let us know in this thread! My biggest concerns are intrusive ads, ads that cause lag, ads that prevent games from loading, or inappropriate ads.

Thanks for your help and comments!

• 61 Replies
BlackSeba
BlackSeba
1 posts
Jester

Hi!, In my case the game Mighty Party wont load, i tried it on edge, chrome and Brave.

sjefderat
sjefderat
8 posts
Jester

Same for me, will have to stop using armorgames, it says watch ad and play game or play game and neither works. Can't play any game on armorgames

dmitriydo
dmitriydo
1 posts
Lord

https://armorgames.com/league-of-angels-pact-game/19329 not worked! your new system is awesome bad!

sjefderat
sjefderat
8 posts
Jester

now it works, thanks for the extra annoyance to play on armorgames

Erile
Erile
504 posts
Chancellor

I have a screen that says "Watch Ad and Play Game" with a Play button.
I press the button, and it just goes to black screen and won't let me play.

Tried numerous times. Resetting Chrome didn't help. Clearing things didn't help. I have no add-ons or ad-blockers.

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
844 posts
Chamberlain

To @BlackSeba @sjefderat @dmitriydo Apologies! That was a release bug that we quickly caught and fixed. It was impacting all MMO games and should now be fixed.

@Erile are you able to reach out to support@armorgames.com and help provide some more information for me to troubleshoot? Specifically, could you provide your Console error screen? You'd get this by right-clicking on the game page, clicking Inspect, then going to the Console tab. Sending a screenshot of any errors that occur would be really useful! Also providing information on which version of Chrome you're using, along with basic computer stats (especially OS). Thank you!

Erile
Erile
504 posts
Chancellor

@Tasselfoot
I sent some images.
I'm eager to get back to my games, missing those daily's (and weeklies and monthlies) is really rough.

TheGlorbler
TheGlorbler
2 posts
Nomad

It's fine and this being added makes sense, but it can severely lower the quality of games on lower end devices. I play on a fairly medium quality laptop, but the ADs cause a variety of games to lag and slow down when they change.

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
844 posts
Chamberlain

Hey @TheGlorbler thanks for your input. We agree that the rotating ads are pretty heavy on usage right now, and we're pushing the new ad company to help streamline these more to reduce lag.

Wildwomanharley
Wildwomanharley
9 posts
Nomad

PLEASE REMOVE THE ADD that says watch video and play game, I CAN NOT LOG IN TO MY ACCOUNT, I have not been able to since yesterday, i tryed logging in on my phone and still had trouble it took 3 trys but i cant play my full game on the phone..again please this so i can play my game....thanks wildwomanharley!!!

Erile
Erile
504 posts
Chancellor

Here's a fun image. The banner ad in the lower right pushed the entire game window to the left and underneath the ad on the left.
https://postimg.cc/DmsKvWcJ

Wildwomanharley
Wildwomanharley
9 posts
Nomad

Hello again Mr tasselfoot, there was no response to my posting so im posting again!.I still can not log in to my account because of the add, it says watch video and play came an when i click on it it is sideways lines and will not load and is froze in place and i cant log in. I want to know are you going to do anything? and when can I play my game? I am in a syndicate an have duties and points i have to do. I can log in from my phone now either. Plaes respond...thank you wildwomanharley on armour games

Wildwomanharley
Wildwomanharley
9 posts
Nomad

p.s. sorry for misspellings corrections- it says watch video and play game(not came).........I can NOT log in to game from my phone now either ( not i can log in to my phone now either).................please respond (not plaes respond)

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
844 posts
Chamberlain

If we aren't able to pinpoint the cause of this issue, I'm going to disable the preroll on MMO games. Since every report appears to be MMO-only, and it's impacting enough people that it's Very Not Good to me.

Sorry for the issues, y'all. Thank you for reporting and understanding that this stuff happens sometimes.

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
844 posts
Chamberlain

We have pushed a fix to hopefully workaround this problem with MMO games not loading for some players. For those above who have experienced this problem... could you please check again and see if your game(s) now load?

Showing 1-15 of 61