ForumsWEPRPC or MAC

124 26397
LordBob
LordBob
517 posts
Nomad

I personally think macs are great (except for their lack of games) what do you guys like?

• 124 Replies
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Haha, iFish are you googling my university?

ashker
ashker
9 posts
Nomad

Well i like Mac's but i only have a pc cos it is cheaper. I really want a descent Macbook Pro but i doubt i will get one, sigh

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

PC BY FAR!!! pc's are so much better than macs....cmon...they have mice with two buttons. although one + for macs is that there are less viruses for it.

Killstat
Killstat
7 posts
Nomad

i have a pc but at work i use a mac and i personally love the mac more than the pc less problems

dank
dank
983 posts
Peasant

I personally like the Mac OS over Windows, but both are made to do different tasks. So the best would be PC and Mac together. Then you're getting the best of both worlds.

evil008
evil008
9 posts
Nomad

There are a lot of games for MAC. But there are two problems! The first is, that these games are more expensive and the second is, that it is harder to get them. For example: I live in Hungary(It's a country in middle-Europe) and if someone here want to buy a game for MAC, than he/she needs to order it from the U.S. or maybe there are some shops(I don't really know...)in the U.K. or in Germany.
PC is better in a lot of things and PC is not for only gaming. It's easier to upgrade and use.

brokenarro12
brokenarro12
13 posts
Nomad

PC FTW

Sicarius
Sicarius
4 posts
Nomad

PC for me

prescot222
prescot222
10 posts
Nomad

Mac has kooler features, but gets old in like a week...

PC is sorta regular, but in the long run has better application selection...

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Another for macs...i hardly ever see games that say Games for Macs on them. PC has way more.

cykotic_gamer_
cykotic_gamer_
153 posts
Nomad

i guess pc's are good for pc gamers of course! but MAC has more cool stuff and it isnt so hard to use
compared to pc

anailator23
anailator23
87 posts
Nomad

macs are great for getting stuff done, only reason I have a PC is so I can play my games

cykotic_gamer_
cykotic_gamer_
153 posts
Nomad

i own a pc id prefer a mac

anailator23
anailator23
87 posts
Nomad

the new macs are awsome but they're way too expensive

The_B_Man
The_B_Man
75 posts
Nomad

I think PCs are much better because of their compatability with all games made for a computer system (resembeling computer shape) because there aren't many games for mac but a PC has lots of word programes like windows word

Showing 16-30 of 124