ForumsWEPRPC or MAC

124 26395
LordBob
LordBob
517 posts
Nomad

I personally think macs are great (except for their lack of games) what do you guys like?

• 124 Replies
SCMega
SCMega
110 posts
Nomad

PC's pwn Mac's!

awahl
awahl
8 posts
Nomad

Macs. They are easy, don't get viruses and they run Windows.

Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

pc because of the programs, you'll be lucky if you can find a good game for mac.

Erako
Erako
121 posts
Nomad

Yeah, Mac has been rivaliing the PC for so many years, but it's never really going to work. It's more primitive technology susceptible to acquiring viruses and it's easier to have it hacked. The iPhone was already releasing hacks about one week after release. They are sooo not reliable.Yeah, Mac has been rivaliing the PC for so many years, but it's never really going to work. It's more primitive technology susceptible to acquiring viruses and it's easier to have it hacked. The iPhone was already releasing hacks about one week after release. They are sooo not reliable.

cykotic_gamer_
cykotic_gamer_
153 posts
Nomad

wow you said the same thing twice. you never said wut u liked better u just said how easy it is to hack a iphone!

sithman05
sithman05
59 posts
Shepherd

the future of pcs http://schestowitz.com/IMG/blog/broken_crt.jpg

Chasellone
Chasellone
6 posts
Nomad

PC's own hardcore because theyre just way more universal and they have loads of better programs... plus they're just freakin amazing!

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

i like pc better( maybe cause i own one now) but mac seems really awesome too so i cant really decide which is better

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

Thats an old computer. No wonder it was broken like a saucy shower with a sewer pipe. (you don't need to understand)

Kranz
Kranz
5 posts
Nomad

MEH....MAC BEATS PC. Beacause mac is a really good work, lifestyle and protective com. And it has loads of space and way more umm effecty stuff but it lacks but umm its it still CREAMEZ pc

Kranz
Kranz
5 posts
Nomad

lol funny picture sithman05 MAC CREAMEZ PC!!!

The_B_Man
The_B_Man
75 posts
Nomad

cmon people keep voting pc man pcs are great!they do everything a mac can't but then a mac can do NEARLY everything a pc cant.

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

Yeah, they both have their traits.

Zihark
Zihark
309 posts
Nomad

Actually mac wins right now. With Leopard now having boot camp you can have windows AND mac at the same time, meaning you have all the games and programs that aren't compatible with mac. Also mac has a unix foundation meaning there are no viruses (or very few for the matter). Windows just doesn't cut it anymore... Get Linux Ubuntu 7.10 if you can't afford mac.

slayerboy999
slayerboy999
34 posts
Nomad

I would have to say the PC. Games are, inevitably, more appealing, and that's what makes it all the better. Macs are used mainly for work and education, like in school. Personally, since I'm a gamer, prefer the PC hands down, nothing else to be said.

Showing 31-45 of 124