ForumsWEPRPC or MAC

124 26403
LordBob
LordBob
517 posts
Nomad

I personally think macs are great (except for their lack of games) what do you guys like?

• 124 Replies
woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

PCs are better than MACs because they are the originals with a superior OS. However MACs are good for multimedia

ydouneedtono
ydouneedtono
1 posts
Nomad

PC'S rock there the best i also have a mac

Cremlin
Cremlin
9 posts
Nomad

Macs, even though I use a PC

Flamegoat
Flamegoat
34 posts
Nomad

I'll always love my pc no matter what. Mac is'nt that great through my eyes. The thing I hate the most is thier mouses, but then you'd probably buy a better one with...a right click button

Divolurr
Divolurr
39 posts
Nomad

In games and business usage: PC > Mac
In the protection side of things: Mac > PC
In personal usage: Mac > PC

Overall: Mac > PC

/thread

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

PC is the best Mac are crap you can hardly upgrade on Mac

Mcbreaker
Mcbreaker
26 posts
Nomad

Mac is the Best are crap you can hradly upgrade on PC

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

PC is the best Mac is sh1t I tested it and there's a lot more to upgrade on PC

Espionage
Espionage
10 posts
Nomad

well actually. i think Macs are better but so are PC's
well because the macs are really good and they have really good programs and good service.
but then again there are something things that are only made for the PC. and thats the bad thing.
i own a mac and a pc.
i use the mac to play games on.
the pc to do everything else.

TheMetalGrunt
TheMetalGrunt
113 posts
Nomad

Mac is great because it offers so many things. From the IPhone, to the new IMac, Mac has it all. While I respect PC, they seem to be
very virus prone. You want to get yourself a new top of the line PC, go right ahead. You want to play your RPG's and MMORPGS's, go get a PC if you want. But keep in mind that Mac can do everything a PC can if no better.

Earlier is was mentioned Mac has no games. What about COD4? MATRIX Online? World of Warcraft? Assassins Creed (released soon)? Not mention the many online sites that can be used on any computer. I recently got a new computer after owning the same eMAC for 5 years with no problems. Can your PC desktop last that long? With iTunes, iBook, the iPod series and newly released software everyday, Mac rules. Never once have I had a virus on this computer, unlike on my PC. Most games now are Mac compatible anyway.

Fact: Astronauts use iMacs from there base in Florida.
Fact: Macs are sleek and fully cuztomizable
Fact: Need a workhorse with Mac AND PC software [Mac].
Fact: Mac is an company. Therefore, when you insult Mac you insult there whole brand of products. I have named a few of them (iPhone, iPod assortment, Macbook, Macbook Pro, Macbook Air, iMac and iTunes.
Mac is owned by Apple which owns all.

Thats all.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Mac all the way they are way simpler, way more user friendly, better technology, and they look way cooler.

anailator23
anailator23
87 posts
Nomad

i love macs, they are much more effecient and user friendly too

alec371
alec371
119 posts
Nomad

Pc if you like gaming but if you are into photography or films and stuff get a mac

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

I like both but i prefer the PC

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
359 posts
Nomad

I have a pc, but as soon as I can afford it, i am getting a macbook.

Showing 106-120 of 124