ForumsForum GamesMy Super Power Destroys Yours!

111 19061
subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

PLEASE READ BEFORE PARTICIPATING!

Ok this was an old game a couple months ago that I wanted to bring back because it was so much fun!

Ok so here is how it works, someone makes up a superpower and then the next person makes another one that would cancel the other, destroy it, destroy the person, get out of the situation, etc...

You must state why or how your super power one! This game is not to be confused with roleplaying! And please no double-posting!

Ex. I have the power of fire
(next person) I have the power of water and I douse any
flames that you create

Then it would continue by the next person somehow thinking of a way to cancel out the power of water.
I will start it out, I have the power of summoning doughnuts! XD

• 111 Replies
soccer_mylife
soccer_mylife
388 posts
Nomad

i have the power to summon super fat people to sit on you and kill you with their mighty weight

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I have the power of Jimmy Kreg, and make all the fat people skinny.

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Ok I noticed some of you guys got a little confused.

You are supposed to come up with a super power to destroy the other persons super power or cancel it etc., not just come up with a random power. And now for continuing it,

I have the power to summon cookies and jenny kraig gets tempted then turns fat and everyone loses their motovation and turns fat again.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I have the power of anorexia and it defeats there obesity problem.

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

I have the power to blow u people and I blow them up and then that solves the problem.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I have the power of fixing stuff automatically that blows up, and fix the people who just blew up.

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

I have the power of destroying all lame and useless powers and end up destroying yours by accident.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I have the power of erasing that power and restarting the whole game, by saying " I have the power of making random superheros appear out of nowhere"

pretty much my point is this is getting boring making up powers that have no real opposite,and can't be countered.Lets just start from the top shall we.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

ok then starting over by saying that I HAVE THE POWER TO destroy all toilet paper and tissures and all other fluffy things and it makes EVERYONE forget and can never remember how to make paper and all the things i just mentiond...therefore u gotta use a leaf after being in the bathroom and use it to blow ur nose and to write on paper

MoNKeY08
MoNKeY08
164 posts
Nomad

i have the power to travel back in time and stop u from doing that!!!(cuz i like using toilet paper)

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

well then i have the power to FREEZE U and BAN that power from ever being used again and then i start over with my otehr power!

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

oh and the ice i froze u in is un-meltable and un-breakable

MoNKeY08
MoNKeY08
164 posts
Nomad

well......i...have the power to....mess ur ice up with another ice and the uncontrolable force of that happening makes it explode!!!! thus my power is breakiing ice and maaking more ice... i then use it to freeze every1 in the world!!

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

well im not a person im a thing...IM A DARTBOARD so then i blow up earth with my new power and throw u to the sun and then destroy everyone in ice and start over...again!

MoNKeY08
MoNKeY08
164 posts
Nomad

lol.... well my super power is... im immortal to everything every1 is abut to think of thus making us have to restart over and over again.. until this forum page gets locked for being counted as spam,.....yes. im that evil.. this monkey is very smart... it is a smart as the 8 smartest ppl in the world!!!

Showing 46-60 of 111