ForumsForum GamesMy Super Power Destroys Yours!

111 19027
subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

PLEASE READ BEFORE PARTICIPATING!

Ok this was an old game a couple months ago that I wanted to bring back because it was so much fun!

Ok so here is how it works, someone makes up a superpower and then the next person makes another one that would cancel the other, destroy it, destroy the person, get out of the situation, etc...

You must state why or how your super power one! This game is not to be confused with roleplaying! And please no double-posting!

Ex. I have the power of fire
(next person) I have the power of water and I douse any
flames that you create

Then it would continue by the next person somehow thinking of a way to cancel out the power of water.
I will start it out, I have the power of summoning doughnuts! XD

• 111 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I defeat your power of falling off a cliff, by using my power of summoning random anti-gravity cannons, which I shoot you with.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

i get up and up and up til i reach space then it pops and i cum down to earth u kno im getting bored of this... too many replies with each otehr...wanna make a new hread like this instead?

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

why?what would it be about exactly.It can't be the same thing since it would be spam.Also check your profile I left you a message.

darkd00m
darkd00m
505 posts
Nomad

i summon the power to destroy any metel on earth, so i destroy your cannons by crushing it to smaller then a pebble.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I use my power of throwing glass shards at you, and defeat you.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

well i tried making a new thread but i couldn't think of anything good i almost posted it too

Showing 106-111 of 111